>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bellingenweather.org/today.htm
redbook.com.au/cars/research/used/details/2013-mitsubishi-lancer-lx-cj-manual-my13/SPOT-ITM-323287
discord.gg/Ey4qj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for 45.1degrees
bellingenweather.org/today.htm

tell me this isnt hot u dickheads

This isn't hot

ok go outside out of your a/c then poof

hello /dat/, I'm considering a 2nd hand Lancer sport manual. year is 2013. It's done about 61k km.

Ticket price is 12k and this has come down from 13k a few weeks back and when I checked the car in person the price on the dash was 14k so they're gradually dropping the price.

What do you think I can get the price down too? this could be my first car and I've never bartered or deal with car salesmen before. kinda nervous desu.

Also what's the process of negotiation?

if you have to ask you need to study haggling m8
seems around the right price m8

what options and km it have?

redbook.com.au/cars/research/used/details/2013-mitsubishi-lancer-lx-cj-manual-my13/SPOT-ITM-323287

You dumb cunts got the copypasta wrong again.

That's not very nice, m8

hello from the desert everyone

don't drive from adelaide to canberra without AC

its pretty fucken hot but its not 55-60 degrees like you were saying

Did you even open the rear windows?

nobody said 55-60
yea but I closed them for the pic. They didn't make a huge difference anyway

whats this?

You got your post wrong

The other thread wasn't even at the bump limit cunt.

fellow Adelaidefag
>car comes back from mechanic
>"the AC belt had snapped and spiderwebbed itself through the engine"
>tfw too poor to fix right now
>have to go to work early to give myself time to stop sweating before starting work

>too poor to fix a belt
m8...

My AC fan grenaded in pinnaroo

Any excuse to have a whinge

Not sure if I should post this here or in /dbt/.

Anyways, on my LAMS licence. How do people prepare for doing the unrestricted R licence test? Do you borrow a friends R bike and practice on it? Do you buy an unrestricted bike? Do you go back to a rider training school that has unrestricted bikes and practice on that then take the test with their bike?

I am confuse.

Excuse me while I make a new thread then, this one has too many posts now and will 404 any second :)

Practice the drills they run you through on your own bike, it doesn't magically get harder with a bigger bike.

Trolls are back dump commence

Thats your own R bike or my LAMS bike? Im guessing its the R bike seeing as thats what I need to ride during the test. It just seems a bit odd. I mean is it ok to rock up to the test on an R6 or something like that?

Your own LAMS bike, you wouldn't be licensed to ride an R6 until you'd passed the course.

I presume they supply their own bikes for that reason.

K cheers bro

>mfw excels will never EVER be banned from p platers

No worries, good luck.

Sadly

The fuck you doing down at Pinnaroo?

that explains why they're all rusted out trash boxes.

They came like that from the factory.

1996 sexcel is the only one I tolerate.

>96
>no 96 twincam models
single cam excels are gud but gl finding uncommon replacement parts
twincam parts are a diamond dozen

>tfw dumped via text

Well that was quick.

>tfw cheated on and dumped via text

I just sent back "alright then" and she tried coming back to me a few weeks later saying how she regretted it and if we could go out again, said, "no I don't think so" and hung up. She still tried contacting me for a few more weeks.

So just don't give a fuck.

If they did we'd have to take to the streets. Banning WRXes was a total gay cunt move, but banning the Sexcel would be the equivalent to the 9/11 attacks on Aussie car culture.

Speaking of the WRX ban, was this nationwide or in any particular state. I can see VIC imposing such a thing after gobbling up the findings from some Smellbourne road "safety" study, but we've already got semi-working restrictions here about power-to-weight (with exemptions available for turboed vehicles manufactured prior to 2010 that sit within this range.)

I'm expecting something along the lines of. I'll be fine tomorrow, but fuck did that cast a pall over the remaining afternoon.

Ah well, more money to spend on the automatic Lancer.

Too cold here in the desert desu

>automatic
O-Okay...

You'll be fine. Jump on tindr, go out, have fun and just do shit to keep you busy.

What are your favorite German auto brands? What is the very worst?

Reee normies get out

Back to dickscord with you faggots

>a 10 year old tram bridge in Adelaide is literally crumbling apart

why is our infrastructure so shit here?

NSW here where we're going we don't need roads or eyes to see

>the discord link doesnt work anymore
Just as I finally get around to joining. Damn.

what bridge is that?

>tfw all the roads are pothole ridden swiss cheese
>tfw hills cruises are ruined

Don't worry its shit anyway. The faggot mods told me to get a proper name and picture and I told them to get fucked so they just banned me.

t. angry child

this that postie fag just sucks falcunt's dick anyway all they do is post about him non stop

The tram overpass over south road that was built way behind schedule. I live 2 mins away and drive under it all the time, couldn't believe it when I saw in on the news.

Don't even get me started on what a faggot loser postie is. If he ever came to WA i would bash his faggot ass for being such a smug cunt. He thinks he's the best admin ever but he's nothing but a pussy who sucks fucking COCK

>I refused to follow a rule then abused an admin and got banned
What a surprise.

discord.gg/Ey4qj

You losers do know postie is the one who banned falcunt right? Falcunt did nothing wrong but he took offense to falcunt winning an argument and banned his ass.

>$30 and a razor blade
>can't afford it
M8

It was me who banned falcunt

I would have listened if I liked discord but I was in there for 5 mins and all it was was falcunt spewing bullshit

it's just f*lcunt being bitter for being booted, deleted the link

>I refused to follow a rule
Rules about picture and name? I thought this was an AUSTRALIAN Veeky Forums discord not a MELBOURNIAN REDDIT discord.

Fuck off postie you are a faggot and a loser go suck some more of falcunts cock

all the losers in discord secretly want to ride falcunt's massive cock

falcunt, go outside

>You losers do know postie is the one who banned falcunt right?
Actually Cibbyboy banned him. Postie wasn't online when it happened.

Falcunt is banned.

Admin spat the dummy and won't let anyone new in because I rustled his Jimmy shits
Lol the irony.

Your always welcome to my shit threads mate where shitposters run wild and free from power tripping faggot mods and their incestuous discordance.
Postie is one of the good ones.

It's the others I can't stand and aussiemuscle coming to Coffs to fight me was one of the funniest most cringeworthy things ever.

Typical Melbourne blow hards all of them.

Lol what did he do to you?
Lol wouldn't surprise me that discord was a mess
Nice discord you got there it would be a shame if it trolled itself out of existence
No I didn't it was made invalid because of the cock sucking admin
>
>Fuck off postie you are a faggot and a loser go suck some more of falcunts cock
>
>all the losers in discord secretly want to ride falcunt's massive cock
Thx it is decent size
Don't worry about it I won the discord went to shit as soon as the admin spazzed

not falcunt but postie is a fag

That wasn't me.

T. Falcunt

Welp this thread went to shit quickly.
Cibbyboy can suck a cock with his gay ass honda
Lol

>actually follow the link and after months i'm ready to make an account
>my fucking email wont open and tells me to try again later

Fuck me why does nothing work right anymore.

Aussiemuscle is coming to coffs and your puss ass is going to get beat the fuck down like you've never fucking seen before boy. You're going to get the straight savage hand of god slapped across your limp dick face the moment you drive into coffs BP and i can fucking promise you i will be there filming it laughing as you cry on the ground like a little neet dog, beaten by the "wagie" you talk shit to.

Don't bother with discord everyone who didn't suck the admins dick got permab8
Good luck finding me when I don't have a car

I'm not far from Coffs m8, you want your dick sucked?

I'd reply in the discord but my email won't open. FUCK.

We will find you and your maggot ass is going to be sucking our cocks.

Coffs is not a big place and there's 50 people in discord who all want to see you put in your place. You have to go to coles/woolies at some point.

Lol coffspedohunter

why the fuck am I still reading this shit?

Autistic muscle is going to travel 2800km round trip to "bash" someone half his age because he cant handle shit posting on Veeky Forums?
Lmao, I thought he was pathetic for spending all day here trying to impress underage faggots.. But this takes it to the next level.

>You are threatening violence by the way, reported to internet police your mothers house will be raided by ASIO enjoy it

Oh no I am shaking in my boots all of discord will show up and beat me for not sucking a admins dick
Why the fuck am I still here? All these questions and more will be answered when the mad max comes

fuck off

I can explain if you really want but basically a 2way means when you lift off you'll keep doing a skid which is good

Fucking report me, a false report is also a crime.

Your dumb ass pissed off everyone in discord with your constant threats to bash aussiemuscle, now you can't handle the banter that he actually wants to fight?

You seem to forget, you were the one shitposting about fights at BP all the time.

BLDC you should join Discord. I want to pick your brain about turbo choices.

>discord.gg/Ey4qj

It's Veeky Forums I wouldn't put it past him to actually go full Moog and show up in Coffs and post here because he can't handle bantz typically faggy Melbourne behaviour
I'm not gonna fight that faggot I'll report him to Coffs police and let them deal with his faggy druggy ass

Discord is fine, you're just an autist and everyone on /dat/ who has been here for more than 6 months hates you.

Discord is fine, We ban all the autists so that normal non spergs can have a place to talk about cars and Australian life isntead of falcunt and his faggot crew shit posting, and when falcunt tries to say things he is wrong 99% of the time.

Piss off mate no-one wants to have a discussion with you.

He's really fucking keen on fighting you from what i saw in the last thread.

You were talking about fighting too, why can't you both just fight and whoever wins does.

>everyone on /dat/ who has been here for more than 6 months hates you.
Oh no whatever will i do with my life a bunch of anons who have never met me somehow hate me because of my online shitposting persona on a australian shitposting board

Never entered the discord. Have no interest in loser 4channers circle jerking behind identities. Find someone else to have a sook about you pathetic little cunt

>We ban all the autists so that normal non spergs can have a place to talk about cars and Australian life
The facebook page not normie enough anymore?

DISCORD LOSERS ARE NORMIES
FUCK OFF WAGIES

How about i take him to court and see who wins? Dude is a epic loser threatening to fight someone over anonymous posts made on a shit slinging forum
trust me its better the discord stays contained within itself.

the only reason it spills out here is that it cant always contain their vast amounts of autism and as USUAL i always get the blame because its funny

that said i'd take 1000x /dat/ Veeky Forums shitposting dramas over real friends bullshit anyway at least i can just turn off the pc and mobile and walk away.

Nah, discord losers are dole bludging underage fags no different to the fatcunt.

Maybe fuck off for starters.

>Having facebook
ree normie gtfo loser.

YOU WANTED TO FIGHT HIM.

He literally just accepted your request for a fight, stop being a pussy and fight him.

Actually there are discord members with built cars and supercars. If you were not a sperglord you would know this, because you would not have been banned after 5 minutes of shitposting.

Piss off back to coffs harbor

This

Don't be a sperg and realise it's not Veeky Forums autismo chat and you might have a decent conversation with someone on discord.

Nice try jimmy its not happening.
Only posts that are mine legit are ones since i posted with a trip

before that i was user

fuck this board is autistic
If you want a decent chat go to a forum.

dickscord is just as autistic as here

>Actually there are discord members with built cars
Autisticmuscle still showing off his rusty projects to try and groom teenagers? Lmao.

Only when you were there you autist. You made discord 100x worse than it was so I'm glad you got banned.

lol im just gonna sit back and watch this shitbomb explode.

peace niggers ill be back in a bit

So stay there? Nobody is forcing you to come to my "shit threads" that you so despise.

Lol close the thread and walk away nigger

I'm not fucking jimmy mate, i'm pointing out a fucking fact. You wanted to fight him for fuck's sake, he said he had no beef with you and you fucking wanted to still fight, but pussied out when a time and place was given.

We only come back because some autist keeps posting shit from discord to Veeky Forums, otherwise i'd never be here.

FUCK OFF DIKSCORD

>interpreting meaningless text arranged into shitposts as cold hard intent
you imply i give a slightest shit

i think this is all hilarious

i baited ausmuscle, he took it.

i triggered cibbyboy out of lets say habit and what does he do? perma ban me and the admin flips out and goes full autism and i get blamed because this board has always had it in for me

its why i detrip 99% of the time because this website is mainly cancer

if you want to fucking fight him man up and do it

I take my very best shitposting out on /dat/ to vent and it works suprisingly well

if i burn up my unused autism i can funtion semi normally.
I dont but its funny watching him sperg out all the same just like all those other dropkicks that think their tough.

Up to him what he does i dont give a shit, hanging around a board with a bunch of teenagers and 20 something derros at 40+ is his choice.