Ask a guy who restores new cars anything

Ask a guy who restores new cars anything

Do you understand what the words "restore" and "new" means?

you mean detailing or do you mean fixing up salvage cars?

Too much enamel.

>restores new cars
Explain please.

Hes a time traveler. He buys old cars when they were new then he hides them in some location, then he comes back to get them after he's skipped back to the present and restores them after they've been sitting in the location he left them for years.
>profit

that's brilliant

this guy gets it

Wouldn't it make more sense to wrap them up extremely well and cover them with something like hay to keep them warm, then sell them as pristine "survivors"?

Wouldn't it make infinitely more sense to go back in time, win the lotto and a bunch of big underdog bets, then put all that into Microsoft and Nintendo and similar stocks, under his current name, then go back to the present and be a multibillionaire?

>Wouldn't it make more sense to wrap them up extremely well and cover them with something like hay to keep them warm, then sell them as pristine "survivors"?

Hay's probably a bad idea as rats like to nest in it, and will subsequently nest in the car, probably chewing through every last wire/cable in the vehicle in the process.

How would you restore this?

Cobwebs on wheels. Dust caked on. Hasn't moved in years.

Do you restore new cars?

I want to do this now. Imagine all the mint toyotas

Wow such an original and funny question you asked
You should be a comedian

Can you restore my life?

damn timetravelers inflating the market

damn I thought he was traveling 30-50 yuears into the future and buying beat to shit 2016-17 models to warp back to the present and restore

OP would apply body filler.

Funnier than your reply, my dude.

Who wouldn't?

>Tripfag defending shit content

What a surprise

Wouldn't that deflate the market? He would be adding cars to the market which should lower their value to some degree. If someone were destroying a certain car it would inflate their prices.

foam sanding blocks vs DIY wooden sanding blocks?

Not OP but I use a mix of both. For really curvy cars I use the heel part of an old flip flop so the sandpaper will follow the curve of the car.

Also, I wet sand because fuck all that powder buy everyone says dry sanding is best because muh rust. Does it really make a difference?

Most remarkable car you've ever restored?

Must be easy considering the cars are new

2018 Ford Mustang

Where did you find the concentrated Down's?