Hes already considering selling his mustang for the 2018...

Hes already considering selling his mustang for the 2018, especially if they release a special edition HAHAHAHAHA I can taste the tears of the retards that gave this man money from here. How much you going to donate?

what is this about? Do we care? Probably not. You're probably this guy trying to get attention. Fuck off. We don't want any.

You dont care that hes using your money in a way that is like being stabbed in the heart?

Does this guy review cars or something? Taking other peoples' money to buy a car for yourself is just wrong. He needs to get a proper job then he can buy every years new model, otherwise make one smart purchase like the rest of us.

How can he be using my money if I don't watch chist of what he does?

I barely know who that cuck is and I couldn't care less.

>what is this about?
>I barely know who that cuck is

Several years ago, there was this online youtuber reviewer commenter whatever guy. He pleaded on some kickstarter or whatever for money for some car. Of course the usual claims like needs it, will take care of it, whatever. Talked up a good sob story.

So the public came through and put in a lot of money for the nice practical all new car. He turns around and sells it in order to get this sporty impractical something else car! And was not really apologetic about it. It's hard to justify to the public some sporty impractical thing after all when the money is free.

He's like the person who fakes you out. He begs you for money because he's stranded. After he collects money, he takes it and goes buys beer at the store AND drinks it in front of you. Burp. Gives a big Ahhhhh and thanks you for the money. Then he pops open another beer.

People like him make it hard to help others.

It makes me feel disappointed in humanity that nobody has pierced his skull with 9mm of lead.

Fuck am I glad I'm not as ugly as this guy.

PURE ARYAN GENES!!1!!11!

Then fuck off to another thread

Sup Veeky Forums I really need a new car, I'm poor, I have kids to feed, my baby mama spends all my money. I just need some money to get a nice car, I have been eyeing the new McLaren that came out so make it snappy bitches

Why's he got you so butt frosted? If he's using his cars for channel content having a constant new car isn't a big deal.

Who is this and why are we raging at xer? Is it another cancer automotive youtube channel?
Good automotive youtubers are very few imo, they're all normalfags excep
> excpetion 1
> exception 2
> exception 3
uhh...
they're all normalfags

tommyfyeah
daily driven

are both cool

Both of those channels are lame.

why should I care what some retard does with their money? I mean sure I think its borderline autistic what they're doing but its not my money.

Sure from what I've read the guy's an asshole but still I didn't donate and never have to kikestarter so I dont give a shit

Why would people donate in the first place?

This guy makes retarded financial decisions if his sob stories are even remotely true. The people stupid enough to encourage and pay for his stupidity are worse.

It is when you cry poverty, sell the car that was literally given to you cause you cried poverty and using the money to buy a much more expensive car.

The same reason people gave AVGN a million bucks to make a movie. People are fucking retarded

Welcome to Patreon, where 18-28 year old kissless white virgins go to give away their swathes of disposable income.

>This guy makes retarded financial decisions
And I think he majored in something financial-related at Virginia Tech lol

>Bought a nice brz to commute
>sells because poorfag
>decides to buy Mini cooper
>Breaks down and too expensive to repair
>starts go fund me to buy ecoboost mustang
>promises alot of content for donators on ecoboost
>realised it's a piece of shit
>trades in for new Mustang GT
>Now wants to trade for new 2018 model
Mfw retards donated to this dumbfuck

>subaruwrxfan
>never gets a WRX
How can anyone trust this faggot?

Is this accurate????

Lol wtf. Is that Bas?

Yes. He literally got about 30k in donations to get the eco stang. Also he crashed the GT less then a week after he got it

looks like the type of guy to get pegged by his wife/gf

Subscribers came together on the idea of a GoFundMe and then willingly donated once he created it. I fail to see the issue.

Don't get me wrong, the dude has a tendency to annoy me, but I can't blame him or hold it against him. Nonetheless, I watch him on occasion and he has mentioned he regrets doing the GoFundMe.

He didn't even get close to $30K. He financed something to tune of half of the cost.

He got in the high 20s so if he still had to finance half the car he must of gotten the top of the fucking line eco version

He got it for right at $30K and the donations were closer to around $15K if I remember correctly. He was still upside down when he traded for the GT.

So how much will his fans need to give him so he can get the 2018 version?

>Also he crashed the GT less then a week after he got it
I think he's a retard as much as the next guy, but he didn't crash it. Motorcyclist was traveling too fast and hit him.

He just says this shit to keep fans on their toes. Just like the GT350 he claims to be considering. Plus, he's still way too caught up guard green to get a new one.

And trump drinks piss from Russian hookers out of a silver goblet as Put in watches

Why would his fans continue to be his fans when he takes their money and buys stupid shit. It's no different than giving some bum cash cause he says he's hungry and watching him buy cigarettes with it

They gave him money for an ecoboost, he got a gt. His fans just want him to be in a "cool" car is what it boils down to.

You don't cry poverty then use donated money to buy a hot shot car. It's that simple

Rev up those donations

everyone here has always hated him
I bet his subscribers will pay for another car for that cuck though

the donations were a shit move to get a new car. But at least this cuck was able to get the GT and im guessing whatever the fuck else he wants by himself.

These faggots on youtube are making in excess of $20k a month or more and people give them money to buy a car...
At the same time
>muh wealth inequality!
>tax the rich!
Who the fuck are these people giving people with jobs more money?

Everything on gofundme or whatever... if people are so broke, why are they so eager to give their money away?

He crashed it after a week

It's no different than the wall Street protesters who all had I phones and macs protesting capitalism

This guys face should go directly beside the Urban Dictionaries' definition of "shit eating grin"

true but that was at least the motorcyclefags fault.

Youd have the same grin if you scammed a bunch of fucking idiots out of their money

Because in this day and age we're being taught to throw money at a problem and hope it fixes itself. This makes opportunists aware that people are used to throwing money at problems, and invent one in order to have money thrown at them. And it fucking works.

I have a problem senpai. My wifes son stole all my money and crashed my car. Can you guys give me some money to buy a new Mustang G I mean Ecoboost model?

Hes selling it to match more with his down syndrome

Top kek