So I think the hood and bumper are hideous, but I like the idea of fender kits on a trans am...

So I think the hood and bumper are hideous, but I like the idea of fender kits on a trans am, what are your opinions on such a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ajJtuPdoMe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'd rather just have a kit car that uses a transam/camaro as a donor car, like the factoryfive 818 but good looking

It looks pretty sweet desu.

Bump

well its one of the ugliest cars ever made so theoretically it needs all the help it can get

problem is that looks like shit and I like the whole Rocket Bunny Liberty Walk RWB stuff

>no air filter in the middle of the desert
JUST SANDBLAST MY SHIT UP
Then again this is probably just a shoop.

Just speaking theoretically what body kits might be able to fit on the ws6 trans am?

It's about time they put a wide body/fender flares on something that actually makes power.

you can tell its shopped

I dunno maybe bodykits made for a Trans Am?

lmao most cars with those flares would smoke the fuck out of a Fireturd

Yah but most of those are ugly, I'm more interested in jdm body kits

You know that's an lsx with a massive turbo, right?

youtu.be/ajJtuPdoMe0

Nah, your fender flared civic isn't touching this.

but you got the wrong car it can never look good

its a photoshopped picture so it isnt much

nah theres plenty Hondas that would eat it for lunch let alone all the GT-Rs and whatnot with them

Needs fatter unstretched tires, wide wheels and no nigger sized wheels then I could agree

DM the rocket bunny guy on Instagram, nigger already made one for the challenger

What's his name

Kill
your
self

he got it wrong anyway

Liberty Walk is who makes the Challenger kit

bet hed do a one off if you forked over enough money

ihatestevematt

>its a photoshopped picture so it isnt much

Shopped or not its a modified ls, you're not gonna beat it with a random body kitted civic. 400hp > 100hp, I don't understand how this is that hard.

>nah theres plenty Hondas that would eat it for lunch let alone all the GT-Rs and whatnot with them

Now try watching the video.

Tra Kyoto designed it for Wataru Kato
Dumb fuck, nigger does commissions for companies like Sarto Racing he posts whatever he's working on on insta

The dude that designs the LB kits owns rocket bunny. He also produces the molds for production

sorry user

its a shitbox Fireturd that would get btfo by plenty of cars

still not a Rocket Bunny kit you fucking tard

They're all the same nigger, even if it's designed by the same nigger
>people keep calling the Sarto Racing E36 kit as a Rocket Bunny
Kek

because anything that has the bolted on flares look and isnt a Porsche is Rocket Bunny to some

>disgrace

damn right

If you called them a "TRA Kyoto kit" you wouldn't be wrong since that's where they're designed and produced.

>Pandem
>Pandem by rocket bunny

Yeah this sure is a "Liberty Walk"

thats a RWB you dipshit lmao

Liberty Walk, fuckwits

Eh, WS6 body is fine as is

I'd rather a carbed turd gen anyway but I just like my shit easier to work on.

I think it's fine too, but I'm interested in adding a body kit to it cause I'm curious if it'll look good

Gook bodykits are like gook people. ARR ROOK SAME