>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
Total War: WARHAMMER - Behind The Wood Elves
youtube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it's pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=F0tOb_bFj70

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Elves are for _____

Murder

Taking it easy

Just picked up TW: Warhammer for christmas. Never played a TW game before but longtime Tabletop Player.

When are Lizardmen or Tomb Kings being released.

Having fun raping and pillaging as beastmen in the meantime.

Most likely next stand alone game. 1-2 years

Standalone expansion is probably coming Q2 of 2017, which might be HE+DE+Lizards+Skaven

February is going to see the free release of Bretonnia and the "Old World Edition" literally the same as it's always been, which is supposed to be the last DLC before the first standalone expansion

SKWISHIN DA BUG JOOS OUTTA DEM

Wow, that's sort of a letdown

Post a random total war screenshot you took.

Rejoice! For a Knight of Bretonnia provides your shield.

Fuck off(a)

Another one.

HULLO I AM LONDYBAEG AM TEACH U ABOUT HISTORY

post barbars with spears stuck in them

genocide

post 1 (one) or more thing you would like to see implemented

i would love to see more variety in the vampire counts dead units roster, like if you raise troops from a battlefield that had dwarves and greenskins you would see dawi/greenskin skeletons and zombies

>Danes
>strong enough to challenge Offa the Great

Bullshit, he was such a powerful Bretwalda that he nearly united England and had most of the other kings under his thumb paying him tribute as vassals

so it this standalone going to expand the map or is it going to be a separate campaign all together?

also is there a date for brettonia yet?

Right, Darren said

>Bretonnia will be getting stuff that isn't .... there ... or even ... anywhere...

Bretonnia is clearly getting new units that it never had in the last army book or 8th Edition.

Therefore, make your predictions to what Bretonnia will get.

Maybe a Sergeant at arms type unit. Something better than the men at arms, but still plausible infantry that isn't a knight..

Armoured Noble Tagmata Cavalry (Mortars and Barding)

Day 231
Warhammer is still shit.

G O B L I N S

Missing Empire TT Stuff:
Legendary Lords
>Kurt Helborg
>Marius Lietdorf
>Elspeth Von Draken
Generic Lords
>Wizard Lord
>Templar Grand Master
Heroes
>Master Engineer
Units
>Archers
>Huntsmen
>Knights of the White Wolf
>Celestial Hurricanum

Missing Dwarf TT Stuff:
Legendary Lords
>Thorek Ironbrow
Generic Lords
>Daemon Slayer
Heroes
>Dragon Slayer

Missing Greenskin TT Stuff:
Legendary Lords
>Gorbad Ironclaw
>Grom the Paunch of Misty Mountain
Generic Lords
>Savage Orc Boss
>Black Orc Boss
Units
>Goblin Spear Chukka
>Mangler Squigs
>Snotling Pump Wagon

Missing Vampire TT Stuff:
Units
>Spirit Hosts
>Coven Throne

I'm still holding out hope that there will be a couple more LL packs before they fully move onto the sequel. It be a damn shame if some this never got added. At least give me Marius CA.

Why do I have Durthu so much?

The original pitch was that each standalone expansion would be able to be played standalone like you can with the current version of the game, or in a grand grand campaign if you have them all

whats that bret unit with the peasants carrying around a dead grail knight that imbues them with holy might? it will probably be garbage in TWW because of low model count and meh stats

>it's another Durthu goes to war with everyone episode

Apart from LLs for flavor most of that shit isn't necessary apart from the following

Master Engineer - Empire has a fuckton of artillery but nothing to provide synergy with it
Dragon Slayer - High powered, fast, unbreakable melee hero and campaign map assassin
Savage Orc Boss - Can get way more mileage out of savage orcs especially if your playing Wurrzag
Huntsmen - Mid tier, anti-large, stalking, monster killing missile infantry for the Empire, get fucked Tree Hitler
Spirit Hosts - Essentially a later game upgrade to zombies, boast high as fuck physical resistance

Snotling Pump Wagon as a wildcard only for explosive spores, basically a suicide bomber unit that utterly ass fucks armored units.

I dont mind paying for the base games, all 3, but no way am I paying for some cut out bullshit. When are people going to crack the DLC?

I love Durthu. I love Durthu's genocide crusade.

>cut out bullshit

Warriors of Chaos are the only thing that fit that description and they suck. Everything else is pretty tops friendo.

Its already $180 at full price for 3 games, and youre telling me that paying for faction to go into the game is fine? Even if they add something they should be in the base game or added later as extras. They already got all my DLC patience on their bullshit 3 game thing.

It would be nice to see all of those units added to the game, however some are very unlikely.

I would love to see spirit hosts above all else, but honestly they would be broken.

You would have to build an army to counter them, ethereal units take long enough to die as it is, imagine a tarpit unit that is ethereal.

>poorfag

lmao

Poor/? Im a welder with no family. Granted I just started so all I have is a bit of shit but I have no problem affording it. Its a question of why should I pay for it. Im almost considering pirating the whole thing other then the first base game. Pay me back for the shit that was Attila, Napoleon and Empire.

I have a 1070 what settings should i put it on for the most stable framerate without the game looking like a potato

a reasonable one

it uses denuvo so you can't pirate it my man. denuvo shut down 3DM

Like? I have it on mixed med-ultra with no AA and the game still turns into a lagfest at times, is there a setting i should disable?

>Pirate

he doesn't know. laughinggobbo.jpeg

If you have a fit about spending 5 quid once a month for a game to get new content, you probably dont enjoy the game that much or your super tight.

>Start Belegar campaign
>it's turn 19
>Wood Elves have already confederated three times and are sieging Nuln

Ultra.

I play on ultra with a 970 fine.

It sure doesnt feel like i have a stable framerate even with mixed settings
What the fuck gives

That ain't no elf though. She's a waifubut also human.

Update your drivers? maybe your processor is shit.or maybe you have vsync on, it fucks with the fps.

Oh fuck it might be vsync, i know for a fact its not my CPU
Nor my drivers, fresh install and all that when i put the GPU in on Christmas

I havent enjoyed their last few games so I haven't bought it yet. Been playing warband as Im waiting for the Meiou and Taxes 2.0 to come out, and by the time Im done with that Banner Lord will be out, and Ill check back on the game to see if the squeal is worth it.
And someone will get around it. Might take a few years but if enough games start using it as an anti pirate measure more and more people will work on breaking it. As long as someone has the files on their computer the game will get out eventually.

Consensual hand holding and cuddling.

got a 970 myself and i play mostly on ultra with just shadows on medium, got like extra 10-20 fps from just using custom fan settings for the card because normally 970 fans start working at 60C, turned it to start at 40C and got instant increase. 80fps in campaign map and 50-70 fps in 1v1 ultra battles even when zoomed in. bigger matches naturally start lagging more.

If you are willing to wait a few years it will all be on sale for like 7 quid by then.

All the Attila DLC was 1.50 this Christmas sale.

That might be it, do you have an MSI 970? If so how would i go about forcing the fans to run at 40C

yeah got the MSI so im just using the MSI afterburner to tune it.

>and by the time Im done with that Banner Lord will be out

Alright thanks user

I know, itll probably be crap, but just like EU4 (probably the worst base game ever after 3-4 play throughs), the mod community will fix it.

i'm in afterburner right now, which option is it that lets me set it

just open settings (it has cogwheel symbol) and select fans, it has this fan speed/temp graph you can manipulate to set the speed of the fan at different temperatures.

uh

>I know, itll probably be crap
have you been following the game at all?
it's looking better every year

I watched the dev video, but it looked like it would be the same thing just with better graphics and some of the ideas modders came up with. Well the larger map with some obviously over powered/under powered factions.

that did it, now it's running at 40C opposed to 58C idle, and at 35% fan speed

Playing as dwarves is literally the only time I don't mind WEs expanding a lot because you can assfuck them so hard every battle. Still, can't wait for a new patch to drop so they actually act like the defensive, isolationists assholes they're supposed to be. Gonna have to deal with them in my current campaign as GS and I can't say I'm looking forward to it.

Darren confirmed it, Bretonnia will get original units.

link

they're gonna rock your world

It will be elite sword infantry for sure.

Do starving peasants exist in the game already?

Hunting Dogs. Robin Hood archers, and dishonored foot knights is my guess

Our arrows will blot out the sun

>excited for brettonia FLC

>suck ass at managing cavalry

>brettonia is cavalry focused

Is there a way to balance out the game so the AI are harder, and you are unable to steam roll?

I tried removing confederations, and regional occupation and this is what happened.

I think removing confederations was good, it slowed the game right down and some different people got some big empires such as the boarder princes.

You hit them in the back and in the sides. Think like SKARSNIK, WARLORD OF EIGHT PEAKS.

Peasants))

have they said anything about giving beastmen and woodelves RoR units or am i shit out of luck because of the whole "no dlc for dlc' thing? not that im complaining about the dlc for dlc part, just the no RoR part

But cav is great user.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Beastmemes and Wood Cunts get a few RoR units with the "Old World" edition coming out. CA probably wants to build up some good will before the second Warhammer game comes out, which is why we're probably getting Middenheim and Mousillon with Bretonnia as well.

Now that I think about it, there is a lot of shit coming with Bretonnia.

Now do it against Pikemen

The reason why cav sucked in shogun2

Thats easy, Horse archers. When there arent enough for 3 lines in one area blast them with 4-5 units and just eat the others from behind.

I ducking hope they do not get unmounted knights, its fuckk g stupid to give them a heavy elite infantry unit.

There should be some excuse like its an insult to their nobility or something. Merc tier is the highest they should get and their bowman should suck since they have range in artillery and mages.

a good version of chaos....and a merc centric ogre faction when they get released. Like maneaters are a "trade good" or something. Now that CA has pushed the scope of what they can do I think they can afford to be more daring with their design decisions.

All these things exist in some form, it's probably some form of creature the Brettonians use that nobody else does

It'll be an aspiring champion kind of unit if anything, very small unit size and without charge defense, so that you can't replace all the peasants with them.

What creatures would the Brets have though? Fish people that serve the Lady?

How will the border princes play do you think? And will they have to redo the entire roster for them or fuggin what?

Battle Penguins.

If I recall correctly they had a whole bunch of forest and mythical creatures in an older version of the game, so that may be it.
I don't remember exactly though.

I dont think they will ever really flesh the southern realms, maybe after game 3 in some silly little dlc done for the shekels, like the rome 2 daughters of mars dlc.

>Tfw a manga is more realistic than TW