/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

Remember your role edition

GUILDS:
We've decided to wait on the fresh fresh server. No guilds.

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new new nost server release.

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

Last:

world of warcraft SUCKS

Have fun in the queue :)

>herbs reset
heheheh

This fucking general moves entirely too fucking fast.

>she's not just playing on the old server

Actual game question:

After you do stuff in Kharanos and Brewnal village, are there no breadcrumbs leading you to the rest of the zone?

After I wrap up Brewnall villager I just kind of fuck off to the quarry and the ranch on my own initiative because I never found a quest for it.

Anyone?

What kind of retard uses a "leveling guide"?

>server comes back up
>the instant it does my internet goes off
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

luckily I got in before the 5k queue kicked in, I was gonna burn down my ISP

>400 in queue
I guess I'll get in right when it crashes again

>my face when I got fired today
>my grand NEET adventure begins this very second

"Phew!" The Freshcuck breathes a heavy sigh of relief, as he turns in the first stranglethorn tiger quest at the Nesingwary Expedition.

Having spent 5 painstaking hours trying to tag mobs previously, and 8 hours in the queue before that, the Freshcuck endlessly plickers to and fro the graveyard every 5 minutes, mounds of bones from player corpses stacked as high as the jungle canopy surrounding him. He begrudgingly accepts the next tiger quest from the big game hunter himself, just before two undead rogues, the 5th and 6th unique ones in less than 10 minutes, step out from the shadows of the tent and the Freshcuck is once again forced to run himself back to his corpse. Unfettered, the Freshcuck grumbles "At least we're on an even playing field......." while waiting out the resurrection timer, which is now at 10 minutes.

After finally resurrecting himself after waiting for the 6th time in half an hour, the Freshcuck manages to tag one of the elusive panthers that have been endlessly camped for the past week and a half, and is close to killing it when out of nowhere he is charged and mercilessly cut down in a single stroke by a Bonereavers Edge wielding level 60 Warrior in full pvp armor...

"At least we're on an even playing field....." The Freshcuck grumbles once again, while running across the river back to his corpse with a now 12 minute resurrection timer. The Freshcuck takes solace in the fact that, being a melee class, he actually has something to raid for in molten core, unlike every single other class that has to settle for greens that are better than anything out of the Molten Core from 5 mans for the next 4 months....
"At least we're on an even playing field......" Echoes through the piles of bones littering the ground and the endless lines of people waiting for all the quest entities to respawn for all eternity.

This happened to me yesterday, go from 8k to 2k, internet goes out until this morning. FUCKING SNOW

>mfw you'll perfectly fit into the /pol/ forever 20 guild

same kinda noob who looks up his class build... drones who can not think for themselves and are helpless without someone elses orders..

So I followed all the steps but it just constantly tells me that I'm Disconnected from server
What am I supposed to do?

@165102036
kek

Do you have the correct realmlist?
Do you get the "authenticating" message?
If you do just spam enter and ctrl+v your password, you literally gotta force your way in with the thousands of neets spamming the authentication server

>tfw Tehpwnerer is taken
wtf guys who took it

t. melee hunter

>tfw saltpussy is taken

What's the best Warlock PvP build? Please post the exact spec. Thanks!

On the toilet after being cucked spamming login for 40 minutes. Better not fucking crash in the next 5-10

Remove yourself from life.

>mfw I got Titsmagee on the old server

enjoy getting afk kicked :)

click cancel when it says success retard

you have a gm only realm selected or somethin

Spooky

>3kms

that's pretty hot

>play alliance first time ever on oldnost
>hate it
>back to horde on fresh
>feels like i'm home

>queue forms while i'm eating

>rolling human male
unless you're a girl irl in which case this applies for human female

If I want to play an enhancement shaman will I be ostracized in PvE or will I be able to find a spot in raids/dungeons

Any alliance healers need a tank to level with around level 7?

>all these salty cunts stealing the names of renown players and not using them

you will be completely ostracized

You will be ostrich sized.

Damnit i wanted to be a gnome female named Cunny but someone took it.

>sorry user we don't want two warriors in the group
>kicks you

make your own fucking group retard tanking isnt hard

I'M JUST HERE FOR THE QUESTS I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE GEAR REEEE FUCKING INVITE ME TO GROUPS PLEASE

If this shit goes down again I'm switching to Kronos. Fucking incompetent russians

> MFW yanks are beta testers for superior Aussie time zone
> MFW you cucks get all the server restarts and changes then when you go to sleep I get to log in to a pristine medium pop server the way Vanilla was meant to be played

I had a flawless start yesterday & I'm sure it will be flawless when I get home from work. Thanks yanks!

>We've decided to wait on the fresh fresh server. No guilds.

is this a meme? Did I waste 11 hours getting to level 8?

This. People completely overreact on how difficult it is to tank or heal in instances because they're used to groups of idiots filling all roles. The nicest thing I've found from these servers is that rockbottom for knowledge of everything is way higher than it was during retail. Everything is much smoother.

shit, should I just go rogue then?

Can you still do the whole one shot with Windfury thing as a resto shaman, or do you have to spec into enhance to get it done?

think I'll just roll a dorf rouge

Your problem for not waiting until the situation clears up.

Daily reminder that Curse of Recklessness is bugged and mobs "buffed" by it will never drop aggro and stop chasing.

See someone who pulled too many mobs and is trying to run away? You know what to do.

Windfury is stronger if you're enhancement.
But you don't have to be Resto to heal.

just play what you want retard
enh shaman do less dps but raids take 40 fucking people

not sure why you'd want to play enh anyway since it's boring as fuck

As a resto shaman you're capable of doing quite a heavy spell damage burst

I'm stuck at authenticating, I'm supposed to patch? I was playing fine this morning

how can I patch?

You open WoW.exe and not the launcher.

lmfao, how you retards manage to even climb stairs let alone use a computer is beyond me

jesus christ I want to marry those tits, got more of her?

>playing a game for the reward and not for the process
if you don't enjoy playing, don't

le edgy "intentionally grief my own faction" man

t. guy who got killed by mobs chasing him forever

can i run to other areas as a different race? will quests work?

>played old nost since launch day
>my first wow experience, was awesome leveling and discovering raids
>was close to bis for pve and pvp gear,full t2
>now can play again
>still love my char
>will be raiding AQ soon and naxx in not too long
>now watching freshcucks tears
>queucucks tears are even better

When did it go so great ?

Feels good to be the real bull, trust me.

yes you can

yes, the very first ones work, which isn't blizzlike at all obviously, but yes, it works on this server

>barely anyone is above 100 herbalism
>zones packed with bruiseweed and stranglekelp spawns
I knew leveling profs early would be nice

right, i remember you had to do the quests a bit beyond but, thats cool, works out in this case for me

how bad is the griefing? literally impossible to level in stv and shit like that?

t. guy who plays on a server thats only listed as "high" pop because of mr. Xiao and friends

Ye.

:^)

enjoy beta testing my raids

Dude Horde is so comfy. I mean I like the starting Human zone, but god Durotar is maximum comf.

Westfall is pretty great though, I'll give you Alliance faggots that.

You cant even use a 2h without being enhance.

>Durotar is maximum comf

So what's the ETA on a Blizzlike server? I'm only level 15 and have already ran on a ton of bugs.

They are gonna fix all this... right?

>sheep mob
>walks up to me and starts attacking me while sheeped
>die
kek

Only thing I hate about leveling Horde is not getting Duskwood/Redridge as leveling areas

>ud starter zone
>thrown hits the mob milliseconds just before a mage tries to tag it
>i have the tag but he has aggro
>he tags a second mob thinking I'll go finish off the first one
>mfw he dies when he tries to run away and accidentally pulls a third one

>Durotar
>comf

Nah.

Elvynn, Westfall, Redridge and Duskwood. Especially Duskwood, best atmosphere ever.

I feel like an entire game could be made set in Duskwood.

as it was back then

>day 1 night
>Crossroads pretty full
>day 2 night
>Crossroads pretty full
>day 3 night
>Crossroads PACKED
Man, it sure feels good to be ahead of the pack and getting out of here, right fellas?

nice ping

Whose dick do I have to suck for an horde guild invite?

Only 280

>he spent three days at the crossroads

you deserve it tbqh

>nice ping
Nah, just face it, this server is bugged to the max. Can't play a minute without running into a bug.

so should i be playing on the nost pvp/pve servers or the elysium server?

what are the differences between both?

I like being ahead on Nost (not by a lot though), but in retail me and my buddies were ahead and it was magical. When we got level 40 mounts and ran through Org to Xroads, to Ratchet we had a bunch of lowbies following us like we were the fucking popes.

pm anyone (or me: klinklank) in

You're just a server jumper, maybe you'll reach 60 or even bwl but you'll move once again in less than a year, you might not even see zg.

Elysium is fresh start with fresh bugs. All other are not fresh starts but are bugged too.

>I feel like an entire game could be made set in Duskwood.
>this is what alliancefags ACTUALLY believe

Duskwood is its own game, have you seen the lore behind it all? a peaceful farming land turned to madness from the scournge!

high quality scripting desu

I can logout to character select and not have to get back in queue, right?

Imagine a blizzlike server... I can see it too... That's right... It's not Elysium.

I hear she's a BIG fan of pie

Duskwood is solid, and Redridge is okay but I'll take the Horde progression over Alliance. I just like that more desert landscape and rolling mountains.

correct friend