discord.gg/6QpusaH

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Stale meta:

where do you guys think she goes on vacation?

*hits face*

Third for new players are clinically retarded according to Team 5

Do you guys think she plays Shadowverse?

Without doubt.

She would have to work first to go on vacation

Favorite MTG card ever.

savjzs because shes a old lady with a rusty cootch no one else will touch

zeriyah didnt even play hearthstone
she did the GVG or BRM reveal live stream and didnt know shit about the game

Rabble master art is so fucking good

what are some decks?

>playing against reno/shadow priest
>playing my jade druid deck because I have a lot of gold cards for it and no gold druid yet
>coin +thoughtsteals my jade idol
>"great, now he has an infinite late game too"
>shuffles 3 copies into his deck on turn 3 and heals
>throughout the game shuffles 3 a few more times
>get to late game
>have a 7/7, 8/8, 9/9 on board
>he plays kazakus
>nothing happens
>Not quite what was planned.
>You have bested me.

THERE'S A YELLOW FUCKING BORDER NOW, HOW FUCKING THICK ARE THESE PEOPLE?

First for Brode should be raped like he raped Hearthstone. #rapebrode #hearthstone

UNF, Elesh Norn is my cardfu. Atraxa is quickly gaining ground though, I fucking love the art.

Even 'pro players' do this kinda of stuff

Thijs or whatever that dude is called was playing a Reno deck and his opp played the shuffle 3 nerubians card against him

He even mentioned how that was good against Reno decks, 5 seconds later he played his Reno only for him to realize how stupid he was

Aggro Shaman
Mill Hunter
Manaless Dredge
JO Dragons
LED Storm
Eggs

That should get you started.

>Mill Hunter

>MILF HUNTER
sign me up

Phyrexia knows how to handler their waifus

Nothing is as satisfying as slaughtering shamans.

i really can't understand for the life of me why blizzard tries so hard to pander to the lowest common denominator. do their normie playtesters have panic attacks when they see card text longer than 10 words?

normies ruin everything as per usual. god forbid they have to read something longer than a tweet or think for longer than 10 seconds.

>BUTTON.
>AWESOME.

This expansion was even bigger garbage than karazhan
I fucking hate jade mechanics and goons just don't work.

The funniest part about all of it is that new players drop the game quickly since the new player experience is an absolute joke if you don't drop hundreds of dollars into the game

>zeriyah didnt even play hearthstone
Just like the rest of Team 5. Seems to be a condition to get a job there.

I watched that clip.
The moment I heard him comment how that's a good anti-reno card, I realized he would play the Kazakus in his hand and fuck shit up.
I hope he was just distracted by something since you need to actually be retarded to do that while thinking about the game.

They don't cater to neither. The new player experience is so awful and getting worse with every passing day, yet they do nothing to change it.
The "competitive" experience is awful and getting worse with every passing day, and they announce shit that will just make it even worse.

Like, what the fuck do they even want from the game? You can't even say the game is ruined by catering to normalfags since it obviously isn't.
Ben is catering to some non-existing group of people that will gladly drop $300 on a game they play for the first time, but don't really care about so the awful state of the game won't push them away. Those people don't exist Ben.
You're bleeding player Ben. Only the die hard fans are still paying shit.

finance goblins got into vidya & ruined everything. they're just looking to see how much they can squeeze out of the of the die hards before they move on to the next fad

The only legendary I have is golden Evil Nat

whats the best budget deck I can make with 2k dust?

shutting down warrior

>Only the die hard fans are still paying shit

And hating every second of it

Instead of focusing in X or Y group they should try to make the best game possible, sure, some cards are going to be hard for new players to understand, but part of the fun is learning new things

MTG and YGO try to create new stuff every now and then, but that doesn't mean a new player will look at them and run away

i started around LoE, well before standard. i had to drop $80 just to get all the adventures. i had to spend almost the same amount of money to get enough dust to craft boom, bgh, etc. just enough to make the best two decks at the time, combo druid and secret paladin (not even enough dust to make tirion). and i was going up against control warriors and priests with ~12k dust decks. but i bought packs over the course of a few months. at first i used JACKIECHAN's token/egg druid because i only had like 800 dust, like a pleb.

hearing brode constantly harp about how they care about the new player experience is so laughable. they clearly do not. i was so confused how to play at first. it takes months and months to learn this game. no one tells you what packs to buy, what cards are safe to dust, how to play arena. no one informs you about value and tempo and when to trade and when to face. no one at blizzard at least. and i dusted a lot of epics, like pyroblast and doomhammer and ice block, not realizing how useful they were. because, again, no one fucking explains anything.

the game is so fucking esoteric and hard to get into, and yet they think they make the game more acceptable by dumbing down card mechanics instead of doing the sensible thing and lowering the bar for entry (dust cost for net decks), and providing resources on how to manage your most valuable resource, dust. the thing about "casual players want fun, silly decks" is a meme. no fucking way do casuals want to get stomped, and no way do they want to play meme decks in casual mode. its literally the other way around, good players go to casual to play silly decks. casuals want to netdeck, they just don't know how because they don't know about hearthpwn and tempostorm and reddit.

>Create good pre-built decks
>Make so you can buy them and the first one has a good discount
>Each week of one of this decks is free to play and people can start playing without having to drop obscenes amount of money into the game and if the person like it, they can actually buy the deck

Catering to new players is just a blatant lie of Team 5's part

The only people that actually enjoy playing meme decks are seasoned played that know the ins and outs of the game and can win even with such decks. People that already have most, if not all of the good cards they need. People that already laddered up enough and got bored of playing the game optimally.

Casuals will never enjoy playing a game they get stomped in. And they will never enjoy a game where they lose purely to a coin toss, even if they won as many games purely on a coin toss. Why? Because casuals are even more salty about bullshit loses than people that play HS more seriously. Seeing my friend play the game, I know that HS is not a game for casual no matter what Team 5 says.

And to make matters worse, it's also not a game for competitive player since that's obviously not the direction the devs want it to go.

top kek i had completely forgotten about boom. aww when dr boom was the most OP thing to worry about...

MSG aggro is so insanely strong that aggro warrior is a top deck even in Wild and most games don't last long enough for DrBoom to actually be played.

But the meta is stale only because of classic cards. Not the new insane shit that makes everything else unplayable.
So lets rotate out Azure Drake. :^)

>And they will never enjoy a game where they lose purely to a coin toss, even if they won as many games purely on a coin toss.
i don't know if i entirely agree with this. the CoD games, extremely successful franchise, are basically coin toss spam fests where killstreaks make you feel like you're talented even if you're garbage. the same way RNG on draw/discovers can make you feel like a great player even if you're trash.

Which is more fun Pirate Warrior or Jade Druid?

I have 3200 dust so i can craft either Fandral and Aya or Patches and Leeroy

I always thought it was like piramid head or some freak toucan instead.

None of these decks are particularly fun

A single CoD game is full of small victories and loses. It's not just a one long game. You go and keep killing people, die, go back and go killing people.
In HS it's one long game that you might lose to some random bullshit for no reason.

On top of that those two attract completely different people.

Jade Druid is really neither fun nor good. You will lose and not have fun. Pirate isn't fine either, but at least you win gmes.

According to concept art she's alo like 10 feet tall

I find jade pretty fun. Stabilizing against aggro is really satisfying and putting 50+ power worth of minions on the board in one turn against reno fags is hilarious. It's not by any means a fast or particularly successful deck though, I just like grinding the wins for gold druid portrait.

>Mana less dredge
Every time I have to play against one of these broke ass fucking losers with their shit decline taking 10 minutes a turn I want to kill myself, fuck that deck it's so shit. Just cause you can play it in legacy doesn't mean you should you fucking poor nigger piece of shit. It's always fat sweaty neets too, God I hate anyone who even thought about owning that deck.

In CoD games it's actually possible to have a K/D better than 1/1.

>sit in a corner, wait till someone passes, shoot them
yeah no

All the Praetors are fucking huge. Vorinclex is a fucking bus

>Emperor will leave standard soon and will never ever return or anything like it.
I don't even know what I'm gonna do. Like I only enjoy combo decks. I really don't get why they're getting rid of the only fucking reasonable enabler in the game. Fuck me it's so fucking frustrating and you already know Brode will never let anything like that happen again because they're fucking king faggots and they don't even fucking let combo happen cause the poor chilluns might feel excluded. Like seriously, how are combo decks even gonna be a thing when this rotates out, not even to mention Brann and fucking Aviana. Just end my life now, it's going to be just aggro niggers and I can't handle it.

Praetors are a miracle of god

Yawgmoth pls go

>Not wanting to be perfected

>stopped doing quests
>stopped playing tavern brawls
>stopped caring when Blizzard does something stupid

Does anyone else feel so meh about the game that you can't even care to give a fuck anymore?
The only things right now that I do related to Hearthstone is browsing /hsg/ (less and less), playing when there's something "unique" like the diablo cardback or fapping to Zeriyah because that slut turns me on for some reason.

The game is not even that bad in the balance department, but I don't know what makes it so shitty because usually I don't leave games like that.
Anyone else?

Advanced Daris reanimator
Basic Alexa Dominion swarm
Zombies
Advanced Kainu Grand Reunion (with order)

I'm literally just grinding gold cards/portraits at this point. I don't give a fuck if I win or lose, it's just a completely joyless time killer for animated shit that looks slightly better than the regular art.

I have played 12 Murloc Paladin matches without a win and I am fucking LIVID. How the fuck am I supposed to beat this fucking quest, I am going to lose it

You could make a fairly decent Face Hunter deck for Wild.

I agree that there should be the rules on how things work some place in the game, but at the same time, no card game ever is going to just say "This card is good, do not get rid of." There is the expectation that the player will learn through experience or auxiliaries like friends or Reddit or whatever bullshit.

If you're that into her, contact her and offer her money for "modeling." You know she'd do it if you promised to keep it on the downlow.

when they started putting up those play SEVENTY FIVE fucking demons quests it just showed me how much of a chore it is.

that and they really haven't fixed arena, its just hope you don't have to choose between 3 shitty cards vs 3 good cards.

every once in a while there's a fun brawl but its mostly LOL who drew teh best random hand?!?

like I loved the pick 3 cards brawl, but build your own deck brawls tend to be ok for the first 3 hours before it turns into a constructed fest

i have 6000 dust and i don't even find myself wanting to use it.

I put the dragons shell with the discover girls and the curator into my anyfin and it has the regular 50% win rate any memedeck has

The fact that you have to do those annoying as fuck quests in multiplayer is what really kills it, because there's no such thing as a casual mode in this game anymore. Every mode and every rank is finely tuned tier zero netdecks, all day long.

In Duels, not only are the quests themselves way easier to do, you can do them in single player where literally any pile of shit will do okay.

before TGT i got to level 14 with a neat little mech mage deck, no legendaries.
now i struggle to maintain lvl 20 with several legendaries.
i mean i could rank up if i cared to netdeck but there's just not much creativity in the game. devs only seem to think of the same mechanic make it bigger. bigger Cthun, bigger jade, bigger goon in your hand...
leaves little room for fun when everyone has the same deck

Aggro shaman and pirate Warrior make damn sure that no decks ever get to try to sneak into the meta

Not shown: The White Eyes I had earlier

I love priest

doomhammer broken? naw just make the +3 attack cost 1 more

I realize I'm late to the party but

RENO-FAGS BLOW THE FUCK OUT

FUCK YOU WALLET SHITTERS, ENJOY A 1ST CLASS RIDE TO SHIELDBEARER RANK

You forgot the current Rogue list which is pure cancer.

>5 damage on turn 2
>double questing bullshit
>all-in VanCleef
>Auctioneer
>Conceal

I think 2 adventures is too much honestly, I think that list is wrong. Also Miracle rogue is bad, but it does fizzle.

This shit is just pure stupid

>I'm in chaaaaarge now
>chaaaaarge
>GET IT
>AAAAAAAAAR
>LIKE A PIRATE

Where were you when hearthstone was kill?

Have a guess lads.

>no card game ever is going to just say "This card is good, do not get rid of." There is the expectation that the player will learn through experience or auxiliaries like friends or Reddit or whatever bullshit.

if you would re-read my post you would see that i am not saying blizzard should have held my hand and told me exactly everything to do when i was new to the game.

what i am saying is that it is hypocritical for people like ben brode to say "we care about new players and that's the reason for our design choices". because it absolutely is hypocritical to say one thing and do another. you don't get to say you care so much about new players and use that as your excuse for being a bad designer when someone questions your design choices, when how you treat new players you absolutely shaft them when they try to get into your esoteric and inaccessible as fuck game.

>play aggro shaman
>mulligan 3 weapons
>get this

>If you're that into her, contact her and offer her money for "modeling." You know she'd do it if you promised to keep it on the downlow.

I would if she did anal.
Im not going to overpay for a "model" if she doesn't le me cum inside her ass, which is the only erotic part of her aside from her smug face,

Do you see this face? The only thing that I want more than punch it is to fill it with my semen again and again until it stops being smug.

Golden gruul

> tfw I am slowly turning Zeriyah into my personnel cum slutt

I wish, would have been more dust.

Who /bought packs with real money/ today?

Feelsgoodman.jpg

#SupportingBlizzard

You're so kind, your packs will go directly into giving shelter to Zeriyah

Happy to say I've yet to drop a single dime into this game

people who gloat about never spending money in this game really don't understand time/cost ratios

instead of spending an hour a day for 365 days to get a decent decklist, don't you think it'd be easier to work an average work week and the drop cash to get the same result

t ben brode

Not all of us feel the need to be soaring up the ladder with a copy+pasted power-deck to have fun

There isn't any reason they can't make a similar card to Emperor (but not exactly the same) in the next set. I imagine they will do this for most of the really good BrM and LoE cards.

6 mana 5/5
Battlecry: All cards in your hand cost (1) less.

or make it a spell

4 mana
Reduce the mana cost of the cards in your hand by (1).

Most combo decks only count on one tick of emperor so you don't need to bother another card with the end of turn effect.

They can do the same stuff for Reno or Brann or Justicar, etc. as well and they probably will.

I think Reno is biggest question mark right now because Reno decks just don't work without Reno and they printed 3 legendaries that center around making a Reno deck.

They tend to know what they are doing well in advance of actual release, I would be very shocked if they didn't have a plan to extend this deck archetype past the 2017 rotation.

>Brann + Battlecry Emperor = Hand reduced by 2 with no way of stopping it
>Oh and he has a Brewmaster that drops to 0 so he can pack it away again

>instead of spending an hour a day for 365 days to get a decent decklist, don't you think it'd be easier to work an average work week and the drop cash to get the same result

It's better to spend time than money on shit like this, because the money cost very quickly becomes batshit insane, and presumably you're deriving some kind of entertainment from the act of merely playing the game (though that hypothesis has gotten more and more shaky lately).

>Drake in aggro shaman
I think you mean """""""""""""""""""Midrange"""""'"'''''''""""""""""""""

Why did they make combat in this game so retarded? And dumbed down?

did someone say rogue weapon?

Of all the OC fags I've ever seen in this shit general, that is actually pretty cool.

> rogue
should be 5 mana

FUCK AGGRO SHAMAN, I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF IT. OH WOW, YOU PUT YOUR FUCKING FLAMETONGUE TO THE RIGHT SO YOU COULD PLAY A FREE FUCKING WOLFRIDER SO FUCKING SKILLED FUCK THIS FUCKING BULL SHIT FAGGOT FUCKING GAME EVERY FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER RUNS THIS BULLSHIT TIER 0 OP FUCKING FAGGOT CLASS AND IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT IF THEY GET THE NUT DRAW, LITERALLY FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE FUCK THIS GAME, AND FUCK EVERY FAGGOT PLAYING THAT FUCKING BULL SHIT DECK FUCK EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING KIKE I FUCKING HATE ANY FAGGOT RUNNING THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT FUCK ALL OF YOU

it's only game. why u heff to be mad?

>5 mana
No you idiot, because then they could play it on the same turn as... uh... deadly poison blade flurry!

6 mana!

>some faggot started spectating your arena run
>everything freeze
>can't do anything
>heartharena notified me I lost
FIX
YOUR
FUCKING
GAME
BLIZZARD

No :^))

fuck you, blizzard senpai

Rogue doesn't deserve anything good until the classic set is gutted.

user you just need to respect that the titan company Blizzard doesn't have time to fix one tiny bug in a simple card game, they're simply too busy trying to build shelter and gather food.
;^)))

They won't get anything good even when classic will be kill

how do i build decks that arent completely trash?

you learn yourself.
Or you netdeck.