What a car says about it's owner

What a car says about it's owner

"MY PENIS IS PERFECTLY WITHIN +/- 20% OF THE AVERAGE SIZE!"

"I'm on foodstamps and I criticize others for being on foodstamps"

SUPPORT UR TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!@@@!!!@@@!!!!!@!@@@@@?!

whoops meant this

"I like driving and working on my own car and I'm confident enough in myself that I don't care what kind of poorly formed preconceived notions that simple minded people might have about me"

More like my dad beat me when I was young and now I'm trying to be a YouTube and become famous by installing coil overs

I don't know why I like these so much.
Would love a burgundy or beige one.

Is it stock? Hey I got this because it was cheap and convertible, didn't know driving was fun.
Is it CAMBERED? I beg for attention on instagram/youtube, I vape/suck dick.
Does it have a set of slicks on watanabes? TRACK DAY BRO with shit laptimes

I'm just jelly cause we didn't get the NAs and NBs in my country.

Best Idoru.

"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

"I don't know or care anything about cars"

"b-bbut it's an 86! It's supposed to be underpowered! i-its fun to drive in the Mountains & A Spirited drivers perfect daily!
-i don't have buyers remorse-
Just wait till I supercharge and go wide!!

Fucking get out you foreigners. Speak English or fuck off

stop being a nigger

I don't have to be a nigger to fuck your bitch

'Sometimes my wife lets me wear his strap-on when we have sex.'

If you want a more powerful car, buy a different car.
That car was never desinged to be a 1/4 mile drag racer, it was desinged to be fun in corners.

this guy is right. 86 isn't for fast. Much better getting a mustang or something in that case. 86 is for fun

very clever very handsome and beautiful fun loving owner

My buddy has a lifted Ram and his dick is like 8 inches.

>can't drive
>compensates for increased likelihood of being in crash with something that will pulverize whatever it hits
>can't park for shit

>some sort of ethnic
>almost certainly poor but can't understand why
>wanted 2-door model because it felt "sportier"

>entry level enthusiast
>probably actually likes cars
>possibly gay

>Miatafag with a McJob

Why do you know how big your mate's dick is? I'm sure there's a perfectly heterosexual reason for this.

>I'm old or I wish I was old
>I watch FnF for the muscle cars
>I will race everyone at the meet even thought I know I will lose 80% of the time
>I beat off to my car when I'm alone at home

I'm doing it for us before a non-owner gets involved.

>Why do you know how big your mate's dick is?

HS football locker room.

>I have been known to occasionally murder hookers.

>HS football locker room
Ah, the memories

>user: Memoirs of a Twink Asslave Autist

Best comment

>My car has more miles than any other vehicle on the road and I'm too cheap to buy a new car

>I can't afford nice things so when I see someone with a big truck or sports car I will says they have a small penis
>muh dikk muhfugga

while the small penis thing is just funny, when they drive something that really doesn't belong on city and suburban streets, whether it be a jacked up giant truck or a flashy expensive sports car, it definitely displays an attention whore trying to make up for something

however, I don't take issue with someone driving their Ferrari on shitty streets, it's their money and doesn't effect me, as much as dickheads in giant trucks that feel entitled to drive as bad as they want because they're in a big ass bubba tank and it inflates the size of their balls, including women with no dick to measure

>rcr: the thread

>"I punch my producer, bully my colleagues, cheat on my wife, chain smoke, and generally insult everyone I come into contact with."

yep

Why does this sound eerily like Jeremy Clarkson?

>I want to drive an expensive looking car although I don't have money for shit
>Paying for fuel will make me go bankrupt and I'm on my third 5l canister of oil but I can't miss the feeling of being better than anyone else

do me do me!

why does vaping get so much hate? I started vaping to get off cigs

Here, have my sides. You've earned them.

Because hipster tech nerds treat it as a fashion accessory and go full autist about specifications etc. Like nigga no one give a fuck about how many ohm and your custom pen build and custom jizz liquid or fucking whatever. Its cringey as shit even though they are small percentage of those who vape but sadly a vocal majority.

>the only guy (i know well) who vapes is a total bro and hates taking it out of his pocket

>fast cars can't be fun
the delusion is palpable

that doesn't mean fast cars can't be fun.
That mean a cars doesn't need to be fast to be fun

>I have a mullet.

>my favorite band is Mötley Crüe

Uses for a pickup truck:
-Farm related things

That's why they were made in the first place.
then, much like the "country gurls" wearing plad shirts every day to play dress up, idiots buy them and daily them because "look at muh hard wurkin murican" but in reality their name is jim and they work as an accountant in the city and don't even know how to use a drill properly.

The bed is 90% of the time too high up to be justified for loading shit into, and anything you load it with would be better off in a trailer, you can't keep anything in it like tools because they'll get stolen or rained on, putting a tonneau cover on them literally halfs the vertical space you would have had with a cargo van.

Pickup trucks were made for one very specific purpose which was doing shit around the farm. literally everything else they're garbage at. Yet these inbred retards keep spewing verbal diarrhea like these are the pinnicle of a workers vehicle. No, real (somewhat intelligent) workers use a cargo van with a trailer hitch. Cucks that play pretend use a pickup truck.

...and clearly is doing better than you. What is the problem, busrider?

you liked that post enough that you posted it again
bravo