/srg/ - Speedrunning General

AGDQ (Awesome Games Done Quick) is the main focus for now. This is a week-long speedrunning event for charity--more specifically, the Prevent Cancer Foundation. We are currently on day 2.

Current game is Pokemon Emerald.

Next game is Tetris with Cardcaptor Sakura.

Schedule: gamesdonequick.com/schedule

Stream: twitch/gamesdonequick

Useful speedrunning links:
speedrun.com/ - Has most, if not all records of runners doing certain games. Many runs have a recording so you can learn what the runners have done.

tasvideos.org/ - Tool-assisted speedruns. Shows how a game can be run in optimal conditions. These videos are usually useful for learning routes and certain techniques.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WzyUcXR05Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=qIC8JQTUEEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xD

XD

remember cronikeys is your ally!

That girl on the right looks so bored. Like she is ready to shoot herself.

Is caleb still jacked?

youtube.com/watch?v=WzyUcXR05Z4

>agdq
more like "autistic games done kind of quick because instead of going balls to the wall and going fast i will use safe strats"

meant to post this
mega64 is always the best

to this day one of their funniest skits. Mailorderbirde screaming no as he drinks and smokes himself to death makes me laugh everytime

Speedrunning is for everyone and is about FUN you hothead you.

how bored would you have to be with your life to speedrun a fucking baby game like pokemon

If somebody replies to this post with a picture of their belly button I'll make a $50 donation saying whatever they want.

Who's the giga ultra newfag that made this OP?
>de hippie spacing
Anyway I don't watch this shitshow anymore, just want to know if there's been any good memes and/or cringe. Only thing worthwhile last time was tranniversary. repost

Where did it go so wrong?

I ran blue when I first wanted to get into running, it's a really good entry game if you want to do a run with glitches because it gets you in the groove of resetting, has some RNG to warm up to, requires memorization, and even a horrible run is over in 30 minutes.

I think my first attempt was like 34m and I was stopping to read instructions.

Not much left of this brain melting piece of shit game.
SOON it will be over.

i'm an oldfag from 2016 faggot

>tetris next

why go on

>Not gonna suck your dick user.jpg
DON'T CRUSH A MAN'S DREAMS

SourPls THE FUCKING NOSTALGIA SourPls

you know what, you're right. I'd prefer if they didn't have to finish every run so they could take risks and if they fail then oh well try again next time.
I wanna see risks ffs

He did the wrong type of HRT

You got into the worlds most degenerate hobby during it's last year of life? Congratulations, you played yourself.

that looks like a fun time!

I was so bored I forgot to even check whats next. FUCK THIS! I'm out for the next hour or so.
I've smoked like 7 cigarettes during this turd game, if I get cancer, please donate for me. For a great cause, while you watch these amazing people tear your childhood games apart. If you are from Germany, please don't forget to send your greetings.

>taking a shitpost of being an oldfag from literally the last year seriously
Are you really that new?

that's the perfect line

TINGLE TINGLE

That's not funny, my grandmother died of cancer when she was only 6 years old.

>that weak chin

I want to slap her chin with my cock desu

I'd tingle her fat, cellulite covered, hemorrhoid filled ass if you know what I mean.

Grüße aus Deutschland!

did some nigger steal his chin?

estrogen not even once

>runners being goofs and having a good time
>audience is runners and not sweaty autistic losers making their pilgrimage to "nerd relevance" mecca
>Blueglass is in plain view and not forced into a broom cabinet with bad wifi
>degeneracy levels are only slightly above normal
How the mighty have fallen

youtube.com/watch?v=qIC8JQTUEEQ

God I hate pokemon

The silence after that donation is just perfect

i wonder if he gets disability checks due to his carpal tunnel.

>the silence

damn, looking back caleb looked weird as fuck being fat

it was at like 3 in the morning so at least there weren't many there to experience it *tsk*

damn he was borderline turning into a goblin

good on him for fixing it before beyond repairs

fucking finally

>fat
are you fucking stupid? in what way is caleb fat in that picture you dumb cunt

i'm thinking of trying being gay out for a little while to support my brother who just came out but i'm not sure if i like guys, thoughts? :thinking:

t. fatty

>le waluigi meme

fuck first, ask questions later

So let me get this straight. Everyone is told no politics on stream. Some known trolls bring trump hats and instead of wearing them, they pass the hat around to try to circumvent the rules. Someone is told they are being banned for wearing the hat, but they didn't actually wear it they just brought it into the streaming room. The trolls know this is why they are being banned, but recorded the conversation and are trying to get people on their side because the person confronting them said he wore it when he didn't. It doesn't matter who wore it, it's the person who brought it in and passed it round. Instead of just the first guy being banned, they have now banned the other troll for his involvement.

Is any of that wrong?

>Tetris
goodnight guys

Are you blind?

t. autist who's never been outside and seen an actual fat person

He's got moobs so big that if him and Edobean both put on industrial strength brassieres and started jumping rope together I'm not even sure who would bust their undergarment and spill out first

>my mum and dad had cancer
>BUT I SURE AM LOVING THIS STREAM!

every time

>anonymous $5 donation

good luck supporting him!
you should let him suck you off then kiss him after you cum in his mouth, if it tastes good then your privilege level probably isn't too high.

people dont like stupid idiot drumpf get over it!

>industrial strength brassieres
fucking hell user my monitor has water all over it thanks to you

Bruh I'm in down bad bruh

>Dazee on the couch
I love his streams, so comfy.

PLEASE TELL ME WHO SHE IS

What is with speedrunning and butterface bitties with massive titties?

>honest to god PCF advertisement on stream

B R A V O

we do free mamamgram and shiet aayyy

this fucking nigger and spic ad

WE DOIN PROGRUMS

WE DOIN FREE SHEET

COME GET UR FREE SHIT FROM WHITEY

So all the donations are going to fat ugly women (aka cancer) in Puerto Rico?

Did I get that right?

>everyone was hispanic

no wonder Trump is banned from GDQ

Did you just assume their gender?

me too thanks

how much money did mike uyama make from that advertisement?

>Filename

So this ad basically told all the retards donating their donations are going as handouts to low IQ shits outside the US too supid to figure out how to support themselves.

Oh great, even more of Spike being a massive faggot and pointless interviews.

$256,055.00

I missed the ad
Can someone upload a webm or something

>I aired the advertisement guys, just send it
>OKAY EVERYONE SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT WE HAVE AN (((ANONYMOUS))) $20,000 DONATION!

I don't record boring shit. Only the most exciting moments at AGDQ.

Nice belly

Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

holy fuck cosmo's stream right now, wtf is this music

this is gold

That guy was banned for yawning while the Hype Monitor was lit

Rest in RIP in peace

>MFW Castlevania music

just imagine an add that starts with a fat black lady asking for mo money fo dem programs and a bunch of spics talking about how they have cancer

The original song is better than this Garbage

So why did Uyama do couch commentary for Sunset Riders earlier today? I thought he was hiding somewhere in South America with his money.