youtube.com/watch?v=vpAqgIe05So
vocaroo.com/i/s1q1gk9FUVcR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for BEST HUSBANDO

First for anyone want to play?

First for Dung Pie Builds

Which game?

Anything but DeS.

Anyone know where I can find collector edition guide for DS3?

Need to change a name on a character

Dark Souls 3 is an excellent game, and Dark Souls 2 is a good game

Xth for Sister Anime being the best fight in this game.

Google is your friend. Also, changing character names can bring down the Bamhammer.

Is there a single decent spear magic users can wield?

>Dark Souls 3 is an excellent game

Butterfly horn in das1

does vordt have pusspuss?

Moonlight Butterfly Horn

>people bullying this sweet young man because he isn't up to date with all the best strats
dsg is mean

How safe in cheat engine in DaS1?

Pilgrim's Spontoon

In DS3, that is. Most magic spears seem to be absolute trash.

>Also, changing character names can bring down the Bamhammer.
I had already done it in the past, just have to copy the character into a new slot and change the stuff, but I forgot how to do it.

There's no ban system, but everybody has PvPWatchdog, so you'll be booted from their game whenever you spawn in.

how many Outrider Knights are female? Just the Dancer?
Does it specifically take a Pontiff's Left Eye to create an Outrider Knight?
Why did the Pontiff make the Outrider Knights?
Is there any explanation as to why Vordt and Dancer are so special?

Some people criticize Dark Souls 3 for being too similar to Dark Souls 1 and "safe". Before the game came out, there was one rumored feature: Bonfire Making. Would you have liked this feature to be implemented, /dsg/?

That'd break the game

>fps: 28.5

Eh, probably not. There's no way to balance it in a way that makes it a good game mechanic unless you reduce it to a glorified alternate preset bonfire lighting animation anyway.
Imagine if the Souls playerbase of 2016/17 could just kill an enemy next to the boss door and spawn a bonfire. Invasions would be even dumber.

There's already too many fucking bonfires. Besides, From would need to put in in areas that would be immediately obvious as prime bonfire zones.

It would also break invasions and co-op more than they are now.

Anyone making a new build that want a partner?

Fuck yes. It would make traveling feel adventurous again. They should make a couple of warpable bonfires with the ability to make your own personal bonfire but only that one.

I've been wanting to make a mage build.

In DS3? I've got a Harry Potter cosplay that could play with you.

Yeah. Let me create this shit and buy the white soapstone.

It really is dumbduck. Consider the following bosses:
-Twin Princes
-Champ Gundyr
-Sulyvanh
-Soul of Cinder
-Dragonslayer Armor
-Nameless King
-Abyss Watchers
-Dancer
All of these are good to great. Every one. In all other base Souls games, the only bosses on the same level are Astraea, Darklurker, Gwyn, Gehrman, and Gascoigne. Look through a list of bosses for any other Souls game, most are forgettable or bad. Dark Souls 3 learns from the mistakes of its predecessors in boss design, at the very least. It does have real problems (number of i-frames, mediocre weapon variety, quality being so strong in a game where magic is largely underwhelming), but it's still easily one of the better base games in the series.

im levelling a pyro if you want a third
just got to catacombs

You don't have to buy the white soapstone, I've already gone through the game.

>Would you have liked this feature to be implemented, /dsg/?
no

i thought from the beginning that they'd never be able to make it work, guess i was right

So has anyone tried to heal the boss with the moundmaker exploit?
I really don't wanna do a cleric run to try it.

>when everyone else aren't aware that the host is being raped until it was too late

Password? I'll place my sign at High Wall.

>roll roll roll roll roll sip sip sip sip gank gank gank gank

We all agree that Dark Souls 3's pvp is the worst, right?

I don't know if it's the worst, but it's certainly the most tedious. You need to be able to combo someone down in one go otherwise they just reset the fight.

I literally just created the character though...Pass would be dsg. Let me run through Champ.

Okay, now what about the parts of the content you spend more time than bosses? Levels and PvP

So what the hell are these trees that are growing up hollows' assholes?

>literally no way to counter hosts that run and heal
>forced attrition in every invasion
All my victories feel empty after sloughing through gank after gank.

Invasion group fights are fun.

Duels are fun.

Normal invasions kind of suck though. The Estus is way too fast, even for PvE.

Fire going out at it's worst state. Everything is turning dark or we're going back to the Age of the Ancients (people turning into big trees)

>duels are fun
>swaps to bloodring and regen

There's a theme of stuff growing out of Hollows. Trees, in that case and in the Undead Settlement's, and abyss goo, in the Pus of Man enemies. Londor Pilgrms and Clerics wear those shells to avoid something growing out of them too. Pontiff Sullyvahn grows twig-like wings out of his back.

Who knows what it means, it could be some plot thread they discarded during development, something we will get in DLC2 (not likely) or something that's just in to make us speculate.

The Dark sign causes people to return to their original state which before even hollow were the archtrees. Its why the sign on your chest/back/etc. looks like roots.

and hollows look shriveled because their skin is turning to bark

yes.

So Gundyr was a champion, who gave him this title? Also at what point did people drop it and start calling him Ludex?

Playing dark souls for the first time. I heard that the best place to farm is dark root forest. Can I farm there and still join the covenant later?

>swaps to bloodring and regen

Who does this though? The PvP is pretty unbalanced, that's true, but I always hear these horror stories about the arena and I just don't get these kind of players. I play on PS4 by the way, and solely in the "Duel" arena. The worst I got was people trying to abuse the terrain to their advantage, like camping the pillars, and even then it's extremely rare.

I have like 1000 hours in this game and I never saw people acting like these theoretical shitters you talk about.

I agree the possibility shouldn't even be there, but the feel of the weapons and overall combat keeps bringing me back to PvP even if it isn't as deep as Dark Souls 1's or as balanced and varied as Dark Souls 2's (which had an horrible feel to it, by the way).

grinding souls is a crap idea

unless you're doing it to buy upgrade materials

Is this transmisogyny?

This so much. It sucks to be having a fantastic fight with someone, but then they run away and chug. It just fucking ruins it.

Victories feel worthless when it's like pulling a tooth.

The title "Champion" came from his destiny to become a Champion of Ash, but something went wrong. His second title, Iudex, is Latin for "Judge," in that he acts as the judge for unkindled trying to reach Firelink Shrine; if they can best him, they may pass and attempt to link the fire.

Downscaling was a mistake.

Its transmisogyny the same way a bear mauling is transmisogyny

He was a Champion of Ash, like the Unkindled One. He just woke up late for the end of the world party.

So wait why is he sitting around his candle circle in our shrine when it is ready to go and waiting specifically for another champion?

Time is convoluted :^)

Was Miyazaki always this lazy?

>Levels
Few parts of DaS3 are insufferable like areas in previous games (exceptions are smouldering lake and the farron swamp). A lot of early areas, like the Cathedral, are very open and interesting. Level design in DaS3 is okay or mediocre at worst. You're just getting bored with the formula.

Souls PVP is always terrible by competitive game standards, fuck it.

What are the reccomended level ranges for SotFS DLC areas?

why is FUGS faster in das2?

It's a better game

3's PvP manages to be the slowest one ever.
No one cares about balance, what is infuriating is what and Complained about, it's a bore to play through 3's PvP whereas PvP in the other games was much faster and less annoying

Untended Graves (part past the Oceiros fight) is in an Age of Dark, where time doesn't exactly work in the same way (the Shrine Handmaiden is there, and remembers us if you speak to her immediately after in our shrine, Sword Master is a summon despite our killing him, et cetera). As best as we can figure, it happens prior to our "awakening" as Unkindled. Gundyr was defeated, so he remained there until a new warrior could best him. Because he became infected with the Pus of Man (his transformation, possibly due to exposure to an Age of Dark/Abyss), he could no longer be a Champion of Ash, but he could still sort the weak from strong potential candidates.
That's as best as I can figure, someone might have a better or clearer explanation.

>This is the third time I've played thru DaS2
>This is the first fucking time that I've been up here

I honestly didn't realize you could climb up the ladder if you walked along the wall

Lighting that sconce looks pretty cool from below.

Also those textures are rather funny.

The unkindled one only does cardio

anyone here on ps4 and willing to help with the nameless king? been stuck on this fight for a couple days now

so can I still join the convenant after grinding here?
Also can someone explain why Im offline while playing. I dont see any ghost or orange signs lately.

Embarrassing. Thanks though. I'll finish it up.

Fuck if I know. I'm sure there's an actual reason for him being all stoned up. Like, why the fuck is the coiled fragment stuck in his heart? Did he pick a fight with the Firekeeper? Why is he covered in Deep jizz?

Untended Graves exists in an Age of Dark, apparently, but also appears to exist before our time in DaSIII. Also, I don't think any Deep shit shows up in Graves. Maybe Sully is actually trying to preserve the Age of Fire and trapped Gundyr to his roll as a judge.

tfw had to parry 3 separate invaders

what the fuck are archtrees

>You're just getting bored with the formula.
No, because I still enjoy every other Souls game.

Chaos bed Vestiges
Fire Surge
Black Serpent

What can I use as a last pyromancy?

Firs phase don't lock on and run in the same direction as the head the moment it tries to barbecue you. Second phase delay your rolls until the NK stops floating and you'll get better results dodging his wonky hitbox.

The best pyromancy, Black Flame.

Black flame

No, Gundyr serves as a judge for those trying to reach Firelink Shrine. If they can best him, maybe they can link the fire. The coiled sword fragment is there for that purpose, so the winner can light the bonfire. The "Deep jizz" is the Pus of Man, which we can't really nail down a source. I see it as the Abyss leaking, seeing as Gundyr had prologned exposure to the Abyss through an Age of Dark (Untended Graves).

Also, is the new pyro flame better?

Yes. And passive faggotry and unzipped parrying tools makes this game even more obnoxious.

youtube.com/watch?v=vpAqgIe05So
In the beginning everything was an archtree (the dragons were also maybe archtrees). We'll call this the Age of Grey. Before that age ended the archtrees formed into hollows since nothing had a soul. Eventually Four hollows found souls big enough to spread among their kind. Then with Seath's help they destroyed the dragons and began the Age of Fire. Now the fire is fading and people are going hollow. Spend to long as a hollow and you start to revert even further and become tree-like. I am not quite sure what the pus of man fuckery is but I personally think its the humanity within an individual going wild a la what happened in Oolacile.

The new one as in the one from the DLC?

Gives you a small combustion effect when casting spells such as black flame, so it makes BF do more damage when you land it. I'd say it's worth using it.

>We'll call this the Age of Grey.
It's called the Age of Ancients in the first sentence spoken in Dark Souls 1.

It's better for Black Flame.

Fuck

A bit more challenging then I thought. What the general early game shit to do as a Sorceror? Made the mistake of dumping everything into Int and having pitiful health. Just finished Vordt. Any specific gear I should be looking for?

Even at 60 INT, sorcery in DS3 is extremely underwhelming.

>tfw this will never be official

?

I remember most of the times I tried to leave a sign at mirror knight somebody would summon me first and spam no way
I think I actually made it into the fight maybe twice

vocaroo.com/i/s1q1gk9FUVcR