/ORG/

>I'm not sure what happened edition

Last thread:
First there was calm.
Then the Suburbans came.
Then the stickers came.
Then Deucegal posted her Deuce!
Then there was shitposting.
Then a board tourist died trying to drive on ice?
Then something about /k/ and the ATF?
Then more shitposting I think?

Who knows... I got confused along the way, then it 404'd.

Moving along... What does everyone have in store for this weekend? What trails are to be explored?

Am I doing offroading right?

Either way I got stuck here in the ice storm. How do I get unstuck?

IFS master race

>Not sure which of the 3 new threads will live, so I'm posting in all 3 to hedge my bets...

BTW don't blame us burbs for last thread's derailment. Blame someone else. We were niceposting for the most part I think...

>"Trail Rated"

You'd be surprised what that thing can do

Is the calmini shit any good? I want to start doing some light off roading.

>mah Burb is better than everything
Superiority complex=/=niceposting

>I'm not sure what happened edition

I'm afraid it was my fault.
I responded with a few photos to the question of "what do you like to do when wheeling."
It all went down hill from there . . .

Dumping the best IFS off road vehicle

Come back snow plz /comfy/

Whats the deal with mid 80s to early 90s isuzus? Are they shit? They're cheap af on my local clist.

I wouldnt say "master race"
Just underrated

>the best
That's where you're wrong, friendo

Rwd on asphalt, put your rubber mats down under the back tires

>IFS
>IRS
>Monocuck
>Rubber band tires
>Highway gears
>Tall ass first gear
>No low range

Should be ok on most dirt roads

Nah the suburban fags killed it with their 12mpg pieces of shit

You'd be surprised what will break it.

I can't hate on a 4wd system that works decently (not going to say well) when it only cost 2k

I get 16 thank you very much.

Don't ever go in dbt or dat threads....

O generals are aweful idk why.

start motorcycle thread outside /dbt/
>kys fag
>fucking hipster
>bikers ruin the road
>youre a terrible person
Talk about motorcycles in /dbt/
>drz400
>drz400
>drz400
>post boipucci
>honda a shit
>only sport bikes and dual purpose allowed
>12 year olds play in dirt
>street riders have no skill

Yeah... theres no winning

Ovg is the only semi normal thread

Dat is easily the worst thread on this board and I've been here since 2010

And I'm Aussie so I know when shitposting transcends the containment of this dimension

>starts threads outside of /dbt/ and gets told that his opinions and ideas are shit
>posts in /dbt/ and gets told his opinions and ideas are shit
Have you ever stopped to realize that maybe your opinions and ideas are shit? When you have multiple people telling you so, you should think about what they say instead of writing everyone off and blaming everyone else for being retarded

Snow fiat? Is that what I'm looking at?

Who said those were my opinions?
I was just saying what generally happens.
Also opinions are just that. Opinions
Stfu moron

Not him but Veeky Forums has hated me since I first got here yet 7 years later the same fags are still here.

Don't worry I'm used to it these tards never go away

Unless you're posting a bike you offroad with, we don't want your shitty opinion either.
>not loving drz400 or posting boipucci

Fuck you nigger. Ill post what and where i want regardless of what i offroad with.

U don't know what true hell is.

Dat = a bunch of mid west Aussies being faggots

Drz400 is a shitty beginner bike and youre a faggot for liking mens assholes
Take your shitty opinions elsewhere

Lol chill, I ride a Honda shadow and a vtx1800 anyways. It was just too easy to fuck with you.

There are good opinions and gay opinions. Guess which one you have

>mfw I want a supermoto for my first bike

Why?

Because I want something that I could slap some knobby tires on for the weekend and do some moderate off-roading with

Go back to
>>>/ogr/

So just street ride some dual sport tires so theres no need to switch

I do about 80% on-street so I wanted the street-oriented tires that won't vibrate like a motherfucker on the road

>>>/ogr/

This started off with a nice Xterra picture and then devolved into some dickheads yelling at each other about dirtbikes.

Awesome.

Yeah. Thats easy to do with dual sport tires.

Same shit, different day

Get one nigger there are fewer fun things in life

Aight
Aight

oh otay

There's something really uncanny about this image.

>tfw
>could be swapping keys
>instead waiting for quarterpanel repairs 3 days after expected date of repairs
>sending pics to insurance for aftermarket quotes
Look at that fresh paint...

i mean you can build it so... but i wouldn't trust those wishbones to take a hit

c o m f p o s t i n g

last one sorry

look at those decaying randies

Post Shadow

Kek

We /gunposting/ now

go rock crawling so much you need that retarded stinger or what?

I dont wana tip over and die son.

It's actually just to protect my radiator, I didn't want to put on a full grill guard because I'm not a believer in raping around the headlights as It will cause more damage to the vehicle in most situations. I have hit many of deer and hogs with my truck since I put it on mostly under 45mph and they all successfully went under the truck.

Plus a stinger is really fun to push over small trees and nudge into the back of your friend's spare tires at red lights.

Now I want a stinger purely for shenanigans

/gunposting/ whattup

When Katy Perry's thot army is at your door, your drum and double stacks are jamming on you, and the vultures are picking you brothers alive, remember who has always been here for you.

(I have a fourth one but I can't find it... im also sure I left my TayCalender in my trucc Reeeeee)

>mfw I have more guns to show off () but I don't want to go to the safe downstairs

When in doubt spread em out.

>ywn sit on that spread eagle taking 90 mph wind up your ass

The bumper that I'm looking to buy comes with a stinger optional. Kinda considering it now

Tomorrow, on the road today.

Not sure why Veeky Forums hates the renegade so much.

Guess they cannot accept that jeep/fiat quality and telI ability has increased to the point that they don't suck anymore. Also it is the only 4x4 worth using as a dd since it gets 30mpg combined while still being grat bone stock as a weekend trail rider for anything other than hard rock crawling.

I honestly thought you were trolling for the first bit especially since we had an IFS dedicated shitposting tripfag a few threads back.

We let the tacos and rangers and hummers here so you're fine. Just don't claim it as the best climber.

>They dont suck anymore

Honestly, it has a really, really cute face. It's like the Jeep twingo.
I wish they made the wranglers with that face.

It's incapable of keeping up with a JK on a trail. That's why. It's definitely more practical, but we aren't On Road General are we? It's not the worst jeep by far, but it's not great.

Why the fuck do you have 1100 low spread shotgun shells.

And you. Why the fuck do you have 4 SKSs

You can't go anywhere with it since there's just no ground clearance at all.

Cool steelies, goes nice with black car.

Didn't work. Tires sent them out from underneath.

I ended up having to get pulled out via forklift

Why not? It was target clay day and we shot the shit out of clays.

Who said they were better than everything? All I was trying to do was open people's eyes up to their potential when they would normally pass them up thinking they're too big. And that was 2 threads ago.

Don't want to ruffle any feathers or pick a fight, I just don't want to get lumped in as Cancer.

I can actually get 20MPG with mine!
12MPG is more 454 material.

>Annnnnnnd the shiposting begins once more

>Stinger shennanigans
That's hilarious. Can't say I haven't used my brush guard as a push bumper either.

While I like the added protection of wrap around brush guards as they can protect against light impacts, I can see where they would do a lot of damage in a bad crash, as it flops around if you put a lot of weight on it. In the future I would like one integrated into the bumper, and braced to hell.

>TFW all my money goes into my vehicles and not guns.
At least my buddies are gun collectors... if the shit hits the fan I can use their guns and supply the vehicles maybe?

What good is mpg when the engine is so enemic?

Isn't 0-60 like 10.5 second?

>6" wheels travel
Most 4x4s would walk over this like it's nothing, and you wouldn't thing anything of it.
But because the Renegade is struggling, it now looks impressive and you think that makes the Renegade better.

>still being grat bone stock as a weekend trail rider
No.
Stop confusing it's ability to barely get through trails other vehicles handle with ease as being "great" for trail riding.

I got 16 combined when pushing mine at work.

>tfw you plastered ORG with IFS nissan and i'm triggered.

>this triggers the user

>Tacofag in the corner
>ATF peeking over the fence
11/10

ITT: Autists get triggered by a practical light off road vehicle.

Dirt roads aren't light off-roading

My 2wd S-10 can go "off road" as far as those shitty renegades. That really isn't saying much...

Hey don't badmouth the S-10. You might make user cry when climbing hills again.

NICE RADIALS FAGGOT

Fuck. You might've beat me to the joke. But we'll both beat S-10 nig up the hill.

Nothing wrong with S-10s, I love them, but they aren't designed for off roading in 2wd form. That's why I have it as a daily driver/beater. That keeps the mileage off my 4wd vehicle, and allows me to go crazy with the off road modifications to the 4wd. Probably also helps I have a work vehicle if shit goes pear shaped with all my vehicles... Ha

They can take on a lot more than dirt roads
Okay sure

Jeeps wranglers are for women, jeep renegades are for faggots trying to be women...

FYI jeeps are queer and you should KYS for liking them

You seem to have a lot of bottled up hatred, user. Let it all out

you say that, but the fat guy in the cab looks like he just dropped his ass on a bad dragon™ horse dick

Hi there.

Projecting isn't nice either

Nice gravel road, faggot.

Is that a 65 year old lesbian driving?