Can you feel the 280ft/lbs of torque rip the steering wheel from your boyracer arms?

Can you feel the 280ft/lbs of torque rip the steering wheel from your boyracer arms?

Does your wheel and car vibrate with such intensity from idle with shit stock motor mounts?

Does each shift click like a rifle, when this bullet of a hatch fires forward?

Do you have no idea what turbo lag is, because of that quick spooling 30mm zoom zoom boom turbo?

Can you handle the amazing cornering, with your back breaking from the tight rear suspension?

If not, then you haven't got the muscle hatch, the hell hatch..

>The Mazdaspeed 3

>fwd
Those cars are slow af from a dig.

t. couldn't afford a wrx

>Does each shift click like a rifle, when this bullet of a hatch fires forward?
Oh dear Lord what the fuck...

You can smell the slight tinge of B/O and fedora.

My diesel golf has 280 torque shut the fuck up it doesn't mean anything above 70 kph

Personally I love my 13 Speed3

Definitely not perfect, but I really enjoy the car.

>mazdaslow3

>HE BOUGHT A FWD

t. Busrider

My 92 Deville has little to no torque steer at 270 Ft lbs

>y-y-you can't drift in it and its bad for drag racing! FWD sucks!

Neither does a speed3
People exaggerate.

If you can't drift a FWD, you probably can't drift a RWD either. You can't hold drifts as easily obviously, but people who say it's impossible to drift a FWD are just shit drivers.

Getting a FWD to do anything other than snap oversteer is 90% set up, has little to do with driver talent.

What is gearing? What is 15% loss of torque through an automatic? What is a heavy car? What are thin tires?

the same can be said of anybody who's not on their first week of learning to drift.

Fucking OP making Mazda owners look like autists.

Except when you take a talented driver and tell him to deliberately oversteer an FWD car that isn't set up for it it'll just snap.

I love my 2013 speed. It's about the most fun you can get out of a grocery getter. I don't sit back and pretend I have an 800whp monster, but I'd rather have a fun little car, than a boring one.

My dad has also has Hyundai Santa's few v6 which has a shit load of torque steer though, albeit the tires are better. It's more the fact that Deville is set up for high power fwd in mind in comparison

>280ft/lbs
that's like a mid-90's caprice or crown victoria

First it should be lb-ft, not ft-lbs

Second it's even LESS

>Ford Crown Victoria/Mercury Grand Marquis
>1998–2000
>215 hp (160 kW)
>285 lb·ft (386 N·m)

I really wanted one of these after I sold my integra, but I was put off by the weight (1500kgs in a hatch wtf) and the horrendous understeer. I bought my z instead.

>what is lift-off oversteer

Just dyno'd my almost completely stock 2013 Speed3

>that third run

>V8