2nd for mei's the cutest

Cutest and purest.

fourth for waifue

>Just want Golden Nuts for my Zen
>Every random team I join can't cooperate for shit

fuck you frog

Post new hero ideas here! I'll start...
>healer
>can pull a fuckton of heals out of her ass at any range on demand but it's totally balanced because you have to aim a large hitbox that can be hitscan or projectile to heal
>can do damage to enemies with the exact same function that heals teammates
>also has a grenade that can heal, buff friendly healing, negate enemy healing, and do damage in a decently sized radius with a minor cooldown and no counters
>can completely deny most ults with the ability above or another stun ability on a similarly minor cooldown
>she will objectively be the best healer in the game but will also be a monster in 1v1s with flankers too for some fucking reason
>ult makes a teammate all glowy so they do more damage and take less
thoughts? critiques? do you think this is balanced?

I'm looking for Advice for improving on Lucio.

>game starts on Oasis
>Lucio starts it off with a double kill
>fucking murders our McCree and finishes off our Winston who he pushed out of his shield and into their Roadhog
>think it's kind of funny but don't really think anything much else about it
>game goes on
>keeps speedboosting himself in and killing our supports
>1v1's our DPS as well
>keeps showing up in the killfeed but literally hasn't died all game
>I expect him to have fuck-all for heals because he's been playing like a DPS
>cards come up
>he gets the card for most healing
>apparently has silver eliminations as well

Tracer!

>buying golden gun
for what purpose?

That lucio? Albert Einstein

is a cute dork

Someone post the Korean Widowmaker vs Lucio .webm again
That video is all that keeps me playing this goddamn character because I can only imagine how fun battlebr is

Say something nice about the next canon couple.

>muh cooperation
just land headshots and shit on niggas

>oasis
>go to bouncepad as bastion for memestrats
>enemy bastion has the exact same idea
>"beep boop"
>"beepboop beepboop"
>we both let each other be autistic and contribute nothing to our teams save for the odd eliminiation
>mfw

>QP oasis
>kill 5 people with a single genji ult
>"nice. this should be potg for sure"
>match ends
>potg is lucio pushing people off the map

Could use some more of Pharah hanging out with Overwatch members.

no

even more groan introducing when a mercy steals the potg and it's just the same fucking old clip of the mercy hiding in some corner with ult ready and then flying in middle of the dead teammates and pressing Q

it has never been worth seeing and never will be

honestly mercy should be tweaked so that her ult use can NEVER net a potg

because you took 2nd post away from me

>You will never get shit faced drunk with Pharah, McCree and Tracer at your favorite bar

why even go on

But why post the first couple Chu makes cannon then?

what else could reasonably give her potg though? shouldn't everyone kind of have some way of getting it?

I'm going to marry Pharah!

>Blizzard canonizes the lamest, lowest-energy ship
And look, I know PharMercy was 100% non-viable for several reasons, but damn, who the hell gets excited over Purest Girlâ„¢ being sullied by Rules of Nature?
Chu, that's who.

>Lucio can't 1v1 people if he's good enough
t. a fucking plat redditor
I know which one you're talking about, but I can't find it. Here's a different clip from that game, though.
>you will never get shit faced drunk with Sombra during Christmas and boop her all night

>your autism will never be the reason mercy is an alcoholic

But thats clearly going to be MercyXGenji

They already confirmed exchanging chocolates for valentines. Thats a big deal in Nippon.

Pharah's lips.

I want Pharah to put her lips on my lips

Nigga clearly I meant AFTER they get confirmed. Come on now.

why did you quote me and say that?

I want to embrace a qt pure blueberry.

holy shit Ive never noticed that black chick on the far right, next to McCree

hana is not for lewds

that was fantastic thanks for sharing

I love Hana

Fuck Zarya and her run at you and be ubered for 5 seconds followed by max damage and a fuck huge health pool.

she's gonna be doomfist

>67.6% winrate as Reinhardt
100% GERMAN POWER

Fisted Doom, more like.

There's literally no evidence that the lead writer is biased towards what he likes.

It's just a random ship haha!

Not if I marry her first!

>not 67.6% GERMAN POWER
baka senpai

Best hello

Why do i get bored within 30 minutes of playing this game now? I'm only ranked 3 stars but i feel burned out like I've experienced everything there is to do.

also holy shit was Torb ever jacked in his younger days

really though. former overwatch member who hates omnics because of the crisis and takes on the mantle of doomfist, plus it has the "traditionally male hero mantle goes to a girl" thing that marvel loves, and blizzard is also progressive and terrible at it

>the foundations have been in the lore for ages
>hints have been dropped ingame regularly since release
>autists think this is forced

That would be cool. There are too many male characters already, don't need to add others. And Terry Crews can voice the fist or something to appease the memesters.

Hope that comes true.
And I hope Terry Crews voices ''her'' anyway.

That's funny.

What's funnier than this is that he's a fucking millionaire, fucking 10/10's left and right, and writing epic fucking games while you ugly losers post on an imageboard all day and haven't even kissed a girl. I know why you hate him so much. It's because you're all jealous. You all want to be writers, but it won't ever happen in your pathetic lives because you don't have what it takes. Chu does, and that's why Chu gets paid the big bucks. Chu doesn't give a fuck about any of you or about this shipping bullshit (as he just showed) Keep jacking off to pictures of overwatch girls while their VAs are the ones jacking Chu off. Fuck off, faggots.

>First Strike was cancelled so we could get carpet munching Tracer and robot fucker Mercy

what hints? I only ever heard about this ship after the tracer comic

except that we've seen pictures of the first two Doom Fists and they were both males. Considering that pic takes place in Overwatch's Golden years she would be way too old to be the third one.

I don't think it's forced, I'm just a little surprised it's actually a thing after Chu himself described it as "a random ship." Though maybe he was trying to mislead people on purpose for that very reason.

Hey Chu, could you tell Jeff to look at some of the balance ideas on here too? Reddit has good ideas sometimes, but we do too.

Chu, go to bed man, you are getting cranky

What if she's Sombra's mother, or an old concept art of Sombra?

I mean Angela and Genji have had friendly dialogue with each other since the game came out, but that's kinda expected since she rebuilt him and they worked together in Overwatch's twilight years.

>sentient omnic gauntlet voiced by Terry Crews latches onto meek, timid qt and forces her to fight Overwatch against her will
>"P-p-please! I-I'm just a university student! I-"
>"TOO LATE, HERE IT COMES! DOOMFIST POWEEEEEEEEER!"
>Doomfist engages boosters and rocket punches Zarya while the helpless girl flails behind the sentient fist still attached to her arm

That hits multiple fetishes. Thanks my pham.

>tfw missed out on more Ana

>who the hell gets excited over Purest Girlâ„¢ being sullied by Rules of Nature?
The last thing Blizzard has to do is make ships that appeal to the fanbase.
Only autistic neckbeards and Tumblrinas care, so the angrier they get, the better.

Hey Chu when is Doomfist's short getting released?

How accurate is this?

Accurate. What awaits us on season 4?

>Ana has been meta defining since she was added
>Only gets a slap on the wrist nerf, after constant buffs
She needs to be completely gutted.

Hey Chu, now that Gency is canon, will you be bringing your other favorite ships into the spotlight? I really want to see JunkMei - not just because I like it, but because the fallout from both sides would be absolutely fucking glorious.

So is that never coming out? Like are they ever planning on showing off more of Overwatch's glory days, because to me thats far and beyond the most interesting part of the story.

Is that her with a white bandana?
OW Big Boss confirmed, which means Pharah is Solid Snake.

Let the pain flow through you.

>tfw NOVEMBER was right
>we didn't know how good we could have had it

C A N O N
A
N
O
N

>riptire ignores the 3 squishies huddled close together and makes a B-line for the lone tank
Every
Fucking
Time

POST EM

>Junkrat on your team
Guaranteed defeat.

>still cutting Reaper out
>even after getting btfo

Man, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

mercy is garbage

>stop playing the game for a month or so
>come back
>Anas nanoboosts D.Va instead of Rein now
>D.Vas never do anything with the boost
What kind of meta is this

Post yfw
>Reinhardt! At your service!

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

>tfw mercy will never get buffed because blizzard only listens to reddit and mercy players are memes over there

>think I'm just bad as widowmaker
>round ends and slowdown happens
>shoot guy
>I can visibly see my shot trail go through their head without detection
>32 latency

She won't be buffed because the game is balanced around gold shitters, and Mercy is the meta down there.

Rate my shit buffs I wrote out. Out of 8.

pastebin.com/jgXbQpY5

>tfw you're that reinhardt

>mfw a genji tries to deflect my microwave

who is /our hero/?

Reaper, of course.

People can't get away as easily as they used to so that's one reason people will toss it on her. She's also an easy target to heal while boosted. What's best is when D.Va gets nanoboosted but ults right away.

Best ship

Bleu