>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG
Mumble: aaathats3as.com
>Discord
discord.gg/XmX37XU
>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>I haven't played in months, what did I miss?
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?380,381,goto,1

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
rsbuddy.com/exchange/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexEd
twitter.com/JagexMerchant

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MnnDcVIbITY
reddit.com/r/YakLog/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

runescape is fun

nth for pelting people with snowballs

nth for Hook is cute.

>An average day at raids Edition.
maybe you should stop sucking then and git gud so you can git gud loot

be honest how do I look

fucking stupid

ugly

Like a champ

Boaty's raid group of experienced maxed players playing at close to max efficiency averages out at ~800k/hr not including unique drops or subtracting for supplies invested.

Unless ive missed something they have gotten: 1 prayer scroll, 1 bulwark, 1 harpoon, 1 buckler, some d throwing axes, and 1 dragon sword as of his stream today where he listed what he has seen so far. After you split this loot between the 6-12ish people that he has been running with depending on the group the profit per person is still significantly lower than if they all just spammed zulrah.

When you factor in that they have been chaining these things back to back since raid release and currently have the world record for a raid time its safe to say that they are one of if not the closest thing to an ideal raid group that currently exists.

Raid drops fucking blow right now. Its literally a corp-esque time sink lottery where its only financially worth doing for the most lucky of people.

reminder that cute trap is my gf

RIADS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SOME FUCKING CONSISTENT INCOME YOU MOUTH BREATHING FUCKING FUCKTARD HOLY SHIT NOT EVERY THING NEEDS TO BE 100000 MILL/ HOUR YOU FUCKWAD THE WHOLE POINT IS THE BIG TICKET RARE DROPS YOU DONKEY FUCKING DIPSHIT FUCK OFF

When would be a relatively good time to do Pest Control for void gear?

ty :)

I've been going for that stupid, ugly, champ look.

asap.

it's really not that bad, and the exp is better than it used to be, it's worth getting out of the way.

hit the nail on the head, well done

raids are literally dead content after 2 weeks unless they buff drops. The fun factor wears off too quickly for raids to continue being serious PvM content when objectively better methods already exist.

With how much dev time jagex has pumped into them it doesnt make sense for them to go the way of corp

almost time lads

the average raid completion time is going to be reduced by a few minutes with the upcoming patch, and averaging in unique drops, raids is probably somewhere between 1-2m/hr. it's not as good as zulrah, no, but it's more fun

weekends when there are a bunch of boats running at once. hopefully you're 100 combat for veteran boat or at least 70 for the medium boat, otherwise get ready to play with the pures and shitters

one of the main fucking drops (prayer scroll) is a consumable that is removed from the game how the fuck will it be dead content you're the damn problem with this shitass game

your literally fucking retarded and obviously did not understand a word I said. No one does fucking corp for gp/hour they do it for sigil drops dipshit. The rare items are meant to be just that RARE. There are plenty of other fucking activities for gp/hour and raids and corp are not included.

While I agree with you about the drops being rare and that's where the profit should come from, it is an inherently broken system.
Raids are even worse than corp when it comes to putting aside time and finding other people who are able to put aside time at the same time as you to do them.
It's going to be a very small portion of the community doing them consistently, if anyone is doing them consistently at all, after a few weeks.
It's honestly a pretty tough balance to find, and I feel bad for the dev team who are going to get shit on until they somehow manage to do so.

People are already soloing them without any deaths. Raids will never die for that reason.

Once the methods of gathering supplies is more streamlined, it'll all be gucci m8

there wont be enough incentive for groups to continue raiding in dedicated groups when they are essentially playing the lottery with their time. Just look at corp, its literally just a little side boss that people only kill for the sigils. Its a shit use of your time when you look at the time invested.

>No one does fucking corp for gp/hour they do it for sigil drops dipshit.
>>>>>>>it doesnt make sense for them to go the way of corp

you have -literally- zero reading comprehension. I literally implied that corp is shit except for sigil drops and then said that it doesnt make sense for such a major content update to suffer the same fate.

ive never seen someone so mad and so wrong. get fucked rekt

Idk, I'm 100 points out from getting mine. Taking quite awhile... At least 15 hours

Has jagex released any drop rates for raids yet?

Anyone wanna raid?

night....

Okay thanks, this coming weekend it is.

they usually wait a month or two before releasing drop rates, might be even longer for raids especially if they're going to continue to tweak stuff

gn anime qt

Wiping the floor with cum stains
also who wanna raid

Im down to raid, finally got 78 herblore too

pm me

just killed someone doing a clue didn't you?

nth for
youtube.com/watch?v=MnnDcVIbITY

no, I killed the clue killer

IGN: Lolicon King

You there, yes you, post your inventory
Worst one wins

absolutely nothing

but what are you doing

Mourning's End pt II

are u f2p? i cant see any reason to fish lobsters if ur p2p.

who else here has class tomorrow? my uni started yesterday but got cancelled cuz of snow.

>tfw have to wake up for 9 am class but on rs instead.
>been going to sleep at 4 am and waking up at 3pm past 3 weeks.

that's literally the worst quest ever.

same sleep schedule but my classes dont start until 18th or something like that. grad school was a mistake

I'm just an ironmeme that wants lazy fishing exp

kc? chest per inv?

292 chests and clan wars tp after a chest, mory legs 3 tp and run back

I can usually get away with only 1 prayer sipp per run

anybody know where I can download episodes for the first dragon ball? missed out on the series as a kid so I guess I'll catch up now. I've watched the first three episodes on the official website but can't find a place to download the first dragon ball because I get bombarded with Z, GT and Super.
Just wanna watch some dragon ball while fishing, it's pretty comfy...

>tfw get 114 krakens as a task,

i fucking hate kraken, impossible to find a world so you have to use private room.

if you have 99 mage you can crash the person in that world. works great for me. i'm lower level than them usually so it upsets them even more.

yeah im 126 with 99mage but i dont like crashing people for the most part except iron memes.

>watching a pk video, he kills everyone including iron memes.
>downvotes and people in comments crying saying they lost respect becuz he killed iron memes.

so is there a cc or something for barb assault, cbf doing this shit in w306 i need level 5 in all roles

Wort is the autist youre looking for

whats wrong with private room

Unless you have plans to spend the next month there, just pay for leech. Randoms at BA are complete and utter cancer.

>kills iron scum
Oh man, I'd sub to a guy who exclusively hunted ironmen
Would make for a good series imo

>tfw no girl to use as table

First camp picture I've made

does interrupting the action of picking herbs change how many you harvest?

Torag legs and warspear on chest 30! Gz pls

For desert treasure

>amerilards waking up
>high levels of shitposting
huh must be a coincidence

>amerilards waking up at 3 am
Kaijew pls

OG scaper for over a decade. Ive chosen to be ignorant of the raids update. How has it affected rs07 so far?

It's actually us, the Australians

>murrica time is only 12:30 pacific to 3:30 eastern
>implying there are no murrican scapers in le man[y]ana

ruby bolts up, useful raids gear up, other gear is down, fluctuations of the economy as per usual with a big update

so we'll be back to 25k avg online and ded again in four weeks

kyourgash in, silixi out ;3

kill yourself you fat manlet retard

kyou and dhargy are cute together and dont you deny it!

I just found the most autistic runescape related thing

reddit.com/r/YakLog/

Gz

Based Spag

Need to get rune boots on my iron man to finish this hard clue.
I could boost slayer by +5 lvls to slay nechryeals.
But thanks to that retarded update the boost wont last 60 sec after every relog.

I wished I would've started earlier.

your first mistake was not starting march 2013 and secondly, voluntarily choosing to be robert deniro and playing as an iron man

are kyouran and dhargash really in a relationship now?

Yes, cute, right?

3rd fucking dragon spear in 3, 4 days.. THREE FUCKING SPEARS

daily reminder that cute trap is fake