/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread The Protagonist Edition
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/24/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

funimation.com/shows/danganronpa-the-animation/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder Kaedefags are eternally btfo

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

DENIAL

>red text
>It’s not an exaggeration to say that V3′s story can only make progress because she is there.

what did he mean by this

Reminder that Spike Chunsoft is irresponsible for spoiling the survivors on a fucking trophy.

How stupid can they be?

I want to punish Ouma!

TRUMP WINS
KAEDE NOT THE MC

JESUS

juice the streamer, please remind me when you'll stream DRv3.

She pulls a Chiaki case one

KIIBO

Draw your favorite V3 character

it means that Kaede will live until before the mastermind trial, where the rest of the survivors, using everything they have, will bring her to justice.

So Kibo is really Chiaki/Kirigiri of the game? Would explain his position on the LE cover, wouldn't explain him not being the main love interest though...

Too bad hes dead.

I want to sniff the inside of Angie's bra.

Rest in peace, nutty god worshipper.

Don't worry lads I uploaded my brain into the Robot

Because it's all going on in her head.

Yeah that's what I think too. Kaede sacrifices herself for the others when she could have "won" because of the type of person she is.

I love Kiibo

Hi. My name is Himiko Yumeno. I'm a mage.
I will be one of the survivors in this mutual killing game. My character will be equivalent to that of Sonia's; a completely neutral character with no intent to murder.

When the game finally gets to the end and when the killings stop, the survivors and I will probably live happily ever after. I don't have an execution, but if I had one it would have probably been the classic saw-in-half magic trick, except for real.

I actually make it through this killing game. Magic sure is a strange thing, huh..?

Well, anyway... nice to meet you.

Explain all of the trial items being in shuichis color rather than kaedes

Who says he isn't?

Title is still Killing Harmony

Keikaku from beyond the grave at work here

What IF the last few months we've been living was a lie? The Danganronpa 3 anime was made with Mitarai's SHSL animation skills and Kodaka used it to brainwash us all. By doing so, he makes us see fake spoilers as he wishes and believe it to be real.

But they also had a trophy of only Shuichi, which implied he was either MC or MM.

That's OK, he was cute while he lasted.

Nah, Kiibo would probably take the comic relief idiot slot. Just like Hagakure and Kazuichi.

These are the best legs in the game. Say something nice about them.

TFW the culprit bails you out and then convicts themselves

And Tsumugi is Toko.

A-Are you guys really underestimating Kiibo that much..?

You know its incredibly how much the trailers really did end up spoiling
>Kaedes execution
>Korekiyos
>Gontas/Oumas
>Angies/Tenkos
What will kaitos be like?

The trophy spoilers are fake. Or a ruse.

I WANT KAEDEFAGS TO APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW TO OMEGA VALWIN

REMINDER THAT KAEDE WAS PLOTTING SOMETHING IN THE GODDAMN PROLOGUE

Maybe. It could also be the Cosplayer girl I guess.

BDH confirmed they weren't a ruse

>Shuichi and Rantaro face to face

Well shit Shuichi vs. Rantaro confirmed.

Himiko and Maki voted to convict Shuichi. Half the survivors with him tried to get him killed. How nice. Tsumugi being canon love interest when she's the only girl that was on his side would be new. It's like Toko wins.

>saihara becomes the main character
>his REAL talent gets revealed:
>it's fucking nothing
Whoopty fucking doo, we get to play as a nobody again.

Wasn't it some guy from here that came up with the color thingy?

He still sucks.

So who came first the Kaede or the Shuichi?
was it
>lol let's kill off the protagonist
or
>lol let's pretend the protagonist was someone else

Them's fightin' words.

>only 2 boys survive

Im wet :3

SORE WA CHIGAU YO!

Wait shit I forgot

GUYS TSUMUGI OR HIMIKO IS THE HEROINE

>we get to play as a nobody again.
Isn't that the standard for DR protagonists?

He can talk to ghosts based on his black book.

Shuichi originally didn't have the hat to begin with. They probably thought it'd be cool to pretend the protagonist was kaede instead of him

Infact the file numbering confirms this. All of kaedes items in the trial are labeled 2 as opposed to 1.

Jesus Christ.

RED PRINCESS OF TRUE

Actually yeah, unless Kaede dies late, the main heroine has to be Tsumugi or the Magician - it can't be Maki since Kaito has dibs

It's the standard for most VN protagonists.

>OMEGA VALWIN
Oh, you mean that one guy who has a terrible accent and steals translations from people? Nah.

Who's ready to see Tenko get the "punishment" she deserves?

But one is a robot that likely doesn't have a dick and will get hacked and blown up before the end of the game.

Wasn't there an image of Kaede crying with reaction shots of everyone that looked like an execution?

>Kaede is the MC
>Kodaka isnt enough of a Hack to pull a trick like this

Had Kaedefags even played any dr game before?

Please explain.

Unless gay route with Ouma is canon I'd place money on Tsumugi. Who would suspect Toko 2.0 to win.

Friendly reminder that Our Lady Kaede is the mastermind.

Pretty sure that was fanmade.

I'm the one who first posted the Famitsu Scan with pink text and I was a huge Kaedefag, but I also knew exactly what Kodaka was going.

I can't believe he literally reused the Chiaki twist though - at least have her be a villain

moar ?

She's not. Amami is.

Fucking reminder that all of kaedes shit in the trial is labeled 2 in the files. You should all have realized what was happening when we found that out

Kibo is a fun character but not a pointless one.

The most worst, most tragic, most despair inducing timeline in universe history

DAMN YOU DESPAIR

They're both.

Kiibo is a robot whose name is a pun on piano keyboards put two and two together retards

Looking though my screencap folder feel good now.

>Saihara being MC means Amami is MM

Shocking.....

They clearly give zero fucks about spoiling their own damn game. Note the massive amounts of merch depicting real Junko, Syo, and every other character that was meant to be a twist.

Hell, even Funimation promotes the anime with an image showing both of them.

funimation.com/shows/danganronpa-the-animation/videos

Really goes to show you how awful the series is. When the devs can't even HIDE SPOILERS. It's clearly something not worth experiencing.

Here are the ways Kaede could be case one blackened

1. Nagito Chiaki situation all over again

2. Kaede killed someone and wiped her own memory to save everyone

?

>this user who has failed to guess even one V3 survivor

Well he's still better suited for the role than everyone else there.

>Rantarou MM
Hopefully Kodaka won't be THAT predictable

I dont mind :3
Im sure he has a robot dick, just is shy to show it.

>Note the massive amounts of merch depicting real Junko, Syo, and every other character that was meant to be a twist.
I mean, on those cases the original games were out for years.

I really doubt it. Maki was just being suspicious.

Kaede is going to pull a Chiaki and these

>You absolutely have to live!
>Don't lose!
>Because I believe in you!

are her final lines

It's not fanmade, it's in the opening. But shots afterward resemble the pre trial cut-ins in SDR2 than an execution reaction. Look at the blue color and how each image is cut.

In the demo all of kaedes stuff like the car and bullets are labeled 2. As in player 2. She was done after shuichi who was intended to be the real protagonist always.

Probably the former. Would be interesting if maybe bit of both though.

car 2

And that's why you must never lose hope.

>what is Tengen

And that's just his recent contribution of predictable shit compared to all the other predictable shit he's pulled.

>Dont Lose

Gee, I wonder what it could mean. Certainly doesn't mean dont lose the final trial, right?

>kodaka
>won't be predictable
Hahaha! You're so funny, user!

Be honest.

Kaede dying is good or bad writing?

Weren't most people going off about Chisa (or Mitarai) being the DR3 mastermind though?

>That date
To be fair at that point it was presumed kaito would be a survivor