/svg/ Shadowverse General

Leotards Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (READ IF YOU ARE NEW)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Evolved from

Post elf

>lose because I spent too much time thinking

Keep that thirst quenched

>XX:40:36

>XX:40:35

moooooot?

vampy and arisa and luna best girls and cute friends forever

>9pp
Pfffff

Reminder you'll never touch Amelia

Press this button
post results

Fortecraft will save the world! Small Forte can come too.

elf looks like she is carrying a fork every time i see her portrait instead of the bow.

If you need that much time to calculate Roach damage you should probably play a different deck

Too lazy to turn on my game.
>"choose a leader"

>Hearthstone rotates sets every 2 years
>Magic rotates sets more or less every 2 years too
>Japanese Yugioh bans cards every 6 months
>American Yugioh bans cards literally every time they want and don't even give you a time frame to prepare for it

So what will you do when Shadowverse starts rotating sets and/or banning cards?
Still will support them and play the game?

Remember this is not IF, it's about WHEN?

Someone link me a aggro bats deck?

smartass

depends what gets banned, and if we get full dusts back

somebody spoonfeed me

I don't get why Daria is rated so highly.
It feels like every single game my hand bricks and I daria into nothing that can be boosted.

Why would I not?
There's probably going to be a mode for me to use my old stuff and meme anyway.
It's best to have sets phased out than to have absolute shit balance.

>There are people that can't calculate Roach damage
>When the game has a card counter on display right there

Japanese card games don't usually do much in the way of format shit and they can adjust cards directly instead of banlisting, so I'm going to treat it as an if and cross the bridge when I get there.

And if it does turn out to be a when, then I'll keep playing but spend less money. I'm already more or less set to start saving up for the next expansion anyways, and every set will only get easier to save towards unless they introduce new rupee dumps.

why did you post this
why did you do this to me

Fucking same, I've gotten so frustrated with it I just hard mulligan for Daria in the opening hand every game. That or I never draw her at all.

>DE rotates out
>Haven goes back to pic related

how can I salvage this to make it decent again?

Is that a manga or just some jerk off material?

>bikini outfits for leaders for 500g each

2 more alt art otohimes

Why aren't you playing control blood right now?

>no /svg/ gf

Nothing but quickdraw roach duels all day.

I guess all the netdeckers finally realized gamepress was just memeing them by ranking the deck tier 2.

On the one hand, this is pure cancer. On the other hand it's giving Shadowverse kind of a Wild Western feel.

i can be your /svg/ gf, but we can never use voice or video

tfw forced memes third thread in a row

More or less this. I tech in a demonic strike for a little more reach.

>Avant Blader
>3 Otohimes
>Wind God
That list is way too greedy, even for pre-RoB ladder.
Run 2 Otohimes and Sages, get Albert, maybe a third Aurelia.

2 slow

>3 Blood Wolfs and a Razory Claw
>never trade even when I have 2 followers to his 0 on the board and we are both at half health

Stupid Vampy. Maybe you should pay attention to your own face as well.

More Alberts. Remove Avant Blader. It'll only ever be so good unless you pull the plug and start removing the Otohime/SC core because the t1 decks shit on that strategy.

Yugioh Roach meta when?

>mordekai speedo skin

Do want

Mana cost and max of 5 on board. Also have to keep in track of 0pp cards. Also using AE to bounce when you dont have nature guidance.

vampy's surrender line is the best

you mean luna

>mfw I have a IRL girlfriend but I can't tell her I play Shadowverse because she doesn't like games that over sexualize women

>she doesn't know I love Bayonetta
>or that I main rune because of Isabelle tits
>or that I love Street Fighter chart of slutty characters and bouncing tits all over the place

Things will be complicated when we marry I guess

that too

Too annoying to post, it literally just takes 1-2 of random cards at different PP costs.

Is Rowen the only male leader that sees regular play now? I swear Vampy is way more common than Urias.

>There are people that don't get this shit down after two or three games
There really aren't many combinations you can end up with, so just learning each pattern of play and how much damage each one dishes out is pretty easy.

>mfw my IRL girlfriend plays Shadowverse
>but she mains Shadowcraft, so I always have to use weak decks when we play together

I wish Shadow was better for her sake.

Why is Levi 2pp

Kill her with JO dragon and spam emotes as she goes down. The only way to play with a gf.

its fine at 2pp, its not that it gets +2 for evolve.

fixed the image to be more accurate

if she not play these memes dump her immediately
Atomeme
Death Tyrant
Nepnep
PtP Necto
If she plays at least 2 keep her

and miserable to boot

i've been thinking about dirtrune, actually, since I see them more than I'd otherwise expect to. And compared to the other slow decks I see on ladder (dragon/shadow mostly, maybe a stray blood player or ptp elf that really should be playing OTK) their pilots seem to know what they're fucking doing when the game ends up doing long

I also hear awful things about dirt rune's winrate, though. Has anyone in this thread had any history with it other than losing repeatedly?

Any CCG has to rotate out sets eventually, or it become impossible to balance new cards. No need to ban in a digital CCG though, they can change the cards if they need to. If they allow nerfed cards to be dusted for full value, I don't mind. I also presume unranked will always be 'anything goes'.

She plays TopNep, Death Tyrant, and "control" Shadow.

Give me a decklist, and I will try it out.

Rune has no burn or storm
>b-but blade mage
6 mana novice trooper

people spoke about mtg in the previous thread, can i ask a question?

can't people just print themselves the cards that they need?

1 mana novice trooper*

that's what my friends who play magic do

if it's just friendly matches then nobody cares, but you'll most likely want to play with randoms at a game shop which requires a draft of random cards and an entry fee

He's a vanilla 2/2/2 without evo, that part is fine. What isn't fine is getting +2/+2 and a 1PP Demonic Strike for one evo point.

Save me, I got depressed last night after dropping 1000 points and not being able to get a win with anything.

Ended up crafting Nepshadow using all 11k of my dust and 1200 of 2000 gold I was saving for leaders/a new take two and now I feel sad today because I was looking forward to doing a lot of taketwo and I used almost all my resources to gain a low winrate Shadow deck that's worse than the cheaper and more fun aggro shadow

I want to make control decks but I'm poor, do I just end it all?

you can do that with friends all day but they aren't legal in sanctioned tournaments

Great thread guys

>Don't want to race toward a wincon (even a turn 9 one)
>But I hear the winrate on this deck sucks
Make up your mind.

Make it 300.

pure elana is cheap and good

60327 13/20

just re roll senpai

I got 3 animated shadow legendaries which I vialed and basically payed for my whole deck

I play PTP Dirt Rune and it is pretty consistent, considering you can draw pretty much your entire deck every game without fault. The deck sucks for climbing though, not because it is bad but because it is slow as balls. Taboos kinda helps it out in that regard considering how easily the card can spiral out of control and the fact he fuels PTP makes the deck a bit faster.

Grind it out, you'll get enough dust eventually.

I got you senpai.

Love will of the forest

you mean 0 mana

play aggro shadow

i see, ty

Fucking vampyfags. This must be a sub by now.

You can only participate on official tournaments if you use cards printed by Wizards.
The cards come from packs that you buy on the store, and people usually trade/sell things they pull but that they don't need/want.

In the last few years Wizards started to include a seal (like a shiny stamp) on the cards to prevent people from printing their own cards and passing them as originals.

I know many players of older formats that pay chinese sellers on ebay to make fake cards that could pass as real.
If Wizards caughts you using them on a tournament you will be banned.

For casual play? You can even use a paper with a drawing if you want as proxy.

>If she plays only the shit Shadow decks dump her immediately
Some guy you are

>tfw lost 800 master points by playing various Dragon decks

Funny thing is I did better with Discard than Storm or Ramp Dragon. Dragon was truly a mistake.

It pains me to vial them, but you do kind of need them to survive hyperaggro.

is it worth it to put harnessed flame and glass/Grea in a meme deck like this?

Don't fall for it
The more expensive the deck is, the greater chance of bricking.
There's a reason pretty much all the top tier decks don't run a card higher than 5 unless you're Ramp Dragon

>Make up your mind.
I'm going to bite the bullet and play the gimpy deck, if not now then after a few dozen more games of this meta, but I have to ask before jumping in whether there's any way to make it a bit less painful

>Taboos kinda helps it out in that regard considering how easily the card can spiral out of control and the fact he fuels PTP
sounds cool
could you share a list, if you're not morally opposed to spoonfeeding?

Thanks, user.

I don't know if it's still around, but there's program called Magic Workstation that let you essentially play MtG online with all the cards. The presentation isn't great and nothing is automated, but if you have friends to explain the rules to you can make a deck and play like that.

Requesting concede for daily:

He's way worse than Themis

I can't play Aggro Shadow because I only have 1 Cerb and I spent all my vials on NepShadow when I had a lapse of judgement. I might try blood for awhile.

>Thinking...

Fuck roach and Rune decks they take so long

ty mines fr13nd ty

calm down dude, not everyone plays autopilot sword decks