Vaper Sighting

>running around earlier picking up dog food etc.
>STi pulls up to light
>smoke pours out the driver window
>he's literally vaping

Discuss.

Sometimes I get into competative vape offs when I pull up next to another person with a vape at the stop lights.

What do you drive?

I don't see the problem 2bh

A Lexus something-something. Am I elite?

not figuarativly? are you sure i mean if he was literaly you read it and he was

>Discuss

No. Stop being such an insecure faggot.

Why should I care?

>triggered

I see that op is triggered but why should I be
The dude probably vapes bevause can't afford smokes and loan repayments

why is this a thread

>can't afford smokes
>spends half his paycheck on little juice bottles and robot dicks

2017 Veeky Forums shitposts more, get with the times gramps

What is life?

4/10 bait, got one guy to reply

Pack a day smoker is out or pocket 140 a week
Costs about $20 to vape that much

vaping is an integral part of being an automotive enthusiast

I still don't get how some people smoke a pack a day or more. That would make me sick. I don't smoke anymore, but it would be like a pack a week back in my early twenties.

the typical wrx/STI owner is an insufferable douchebag

Post vapes

Parking next to the cart corral makes me nervous. Please move.

>tfw drive a Subaru but don't vape or smoke
Sometimes I feel like the only one who doesn't

As someone who's worked at Walmart, the carts tend to end up everywhere except the cart corral, and the people who actually do put their carts there are usually neat about it. I'd actually consider that one of the safer spots to be in.

Toasting my cousins pistons out of his WRX. Apparently smashed his oil pan on a rock and had a slow leak and didn't notice until it was too late, then tried to limp it home for whatever goddamn reason.

Once upon a time I was a cart attendant at Target. Would occasionally have to go retrieve carts from the parking lots of nearby Best Buy and Starbucks. I hate people.

Also the savages that would leave a variety of garbage in the carts for me to clean up. Please take your half-eaten Taco Bell meal with you. K? Thanks.

I judge people based on what they do with their carts in a parking lot.
Nothing pisses me off more than a cart left in a spot *right* next to cart return. You lazy fucking cunts...

The one redeeming factor to that job (Target) was whenever I got to help milfs carry stuff out to their car. Some 34-year-old chick bending over the trunk with her thong hanging out... Nice perk for a 16-year-old kid lol

ayy fellow VA fag.
Are you near any military bases? Military guys love them vapes and subies. Completely ruined the entire brand for me.

That was in Chantilly. I think the closest would be Quantico Marine Base or some shit.

I drive a Subaru and vape only to further the stereotype

Same, Wrx and vape lyf

you are the lazy fucking cunt for not following the logical protocol of placing your cart back.

I think you misunderstood what he said...

140 a week? Fuck you, even a pack of unfiltered luckies a day is half that.

that's because you were a fad smoker and didn't become addicted like a real smoker, you fucking pansy

and neither is necessary or provides any benefit other than to let everyone know you're a douchebag with more dollars than sense

Outback and vape lyfe

Smokes are like 25 a pack in australia
Fucking government trying to make peolle healthy... heavy tax on tobacco covers all the Healthcare costs for heart disease cancer etc from smoking

>real smoker

>tfw NB miats has the perfect vape holder in the cup holder
>tfw skewing statistics by vaping oil in it

>this thread

>25 a pack

it's like £3.50-4 a pack for the cheapest shit here in the UK and i thought that was expensive for cancer sticks

Nape Vation?

i agree that vaping is cringe, but taking pic of someone doing it just so you can get replies as an anonymous user on some shithole website is even more autistic and cringeworthy

>but taking pic of someone doing it
Because it really took so much effort to lift the phone up and tap my thumb on the screen...

>just so you can get replies as an anonymous user on some shithole website
I thought it was funny that he was reenforcing the WRX meme. Nothing more. Relax.

>even more autistic and cringeworthy
Then don't reply if it triggers you so bad. Not worth the stress.