Where would you put history?

Where would you put history?

Well for starters economics should be god tier or top tier, you can get some fucking great jobs with an Econ degree.

Mid-tier if we're being fair and unbalanced here.

The only thing in the last tier should be people who make tier lists, aka OP.

>theology
>GFKY tier
Literally gives you a NEET tier job. Its PERFECT.
>Computer Science
>Neuroscience
Literally doesn't make sense, those have excellent job prospects!

>Medicine
>low tier
you mean becoming a doctor right? This should be high tier.

>psychology
>noam chomskism
>economics
>L I T E R A T U R E
this entire section should be part of low tier

Corrected edition

What kind of attention whore would put CS in the bottom tier? Jesus, college elitist fags (mostly Math and Physics grads) are so insecure about their economically useless degrees.

STEMFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

depends how much of a jobber you are

When will you learn.

Don't wanna sound picky, but aren't physics and astronomy the same?

honestly low tier. You will likely end up being a teacher. Actually going out to archeological digs is like being a pro athlete

>Economics
>Not top tier
Top zozzle. Good luck getting a jobs plebeians

I know a dude with a PHD in physics who has been out of school for a year and can't find a job fampai.

>reddit
F U C K O F F

This is a beautiful image.

It's alright, I heard he got a radio job somewhere.

This is a fair answer.

>Mathtards are THIS pissed about CS

You realize math majors are among the best paid college majors?

>tfw CS
Come on, I already had shit loads of doubts. I don't need more.

No they're fucking not. Who the fuck would hire someone to do math all day? Engineering sure. But JUST math?

>statistics
>mathematical modelling
>quantitative analysis

Fucking idiots in this thread equate value in tier ranking with "how much bank you make after graduation". This is an entirely injected belief of personal values, nowhere is it stated that this ranking system is based on financial returns.

Honestly the pursuit of knowledge in the context of financial returns is a horrible way at looking at things. If you only care about money, go into banking or finance, obviously. If the world worked like that, everyone would be a banker or accountant and there would be no scientists or artists. Honestly OP's diagram makes a lot of sense if you look at it from a different perspective, but sperglords like this , , , , , , etc. seem to only value currency above all else.

I hope you die, materialist greedy pigs, you're the reason the world is garbage and we're heading towards mass extinction. Suck my dick money seeking fags, there's more to life than a paycheck. But you'll realize that when it's already too late to fix things, don't say I didn't warn you. Fuck you.

>statistics
Has its own degree
>mathematical modelling
fair
>quant. anal.
Finance???

In finance among others. Most finance majors can't model shit, and the finance part is easy to learn compared to the math.

over the past few years why has computer science gone from the elder god tier degree to absolute shit?

Also if you're already a millionaire it really doesn't matter what your degree is in. People who think certain majors are better because of their job prospects are probably poor to start out with anyway and are therefore shortsighted beyond their own financial gain. i.e. human garbage. Your contrived personal opinion shouldn't matter when looking at objective facts and making unbiased conclusions. Most people clearly aren't capable of such abstract thought and should be summarily dismissed and ignored. i.e. anyone who thinks a certain major should be ranked a certain way solely on the basis of "job prospects". Pieces of shit.

Honestly and unironically id put it in mid tier. I have a lot of respect for history, there is far more to learn in that faculty then people think and do think its (perhaps only slightly) underrated.

Chem and Engineering need to be God tier also

>women's studies
>above computer science

kys desu fampai

and I* do think

Chemistry isn't that good. My cousin got a degree in Chemistry and works in sales, and my friend knows a guy who got a degree in chemistry who couldn't find work and is going back to get his master's in chemical engineering.

>pursuit of knowledge
>women's studies

kill

yourself

I suppose i wasent really talking about jobs, History might be in low tier in my country if we are talking job prospects. But not really sure about it or any others on the list. I suppose i was talking more about "purity" of the field (what that meme is supposed to mean).

Oh, well I completely missed that then. What do you mean by purity though?

fuck all of you

You sound triggered my friend

Eh its more of a meme in the sense that no real learned person would view another field of science as inferior to their own, or to another, but at the same time, its pretty obvious a field like physics is more worthwhile then something like womens studies or music.

It was by that sort of rationale, that i was thinking, but everyones opinion on that is different, aka alot of humanities would rank philosophy higher then someone from STEM would

>college
>in the age of the internet

I can't exactly put shitposting on a Canadian salmon hunting advice group on my resume, can I

>>>theology

Theology is a spook, my spooky Christian friend.

Where is law?

You have to learn about the spooks to take advantage of those spooks.

>physchology mid tier
>medicine low tier
I hope this bait

here's my list:

>top tier
majoring in a feild that will allow you to get a job that you are both good at and that makes you happy.

>mid tier
Majoring in a feild that you might not enjoy, but are majoring in because you think that whatever job you get by majoring in that field will benefit/progress society in some way.

>low tier
Majoring in something because all you care about is making a lot of money and nothing else.

>fucking kill yourself tier
Majoring in something you don't enjoy and/or that you are not good at because you let fucking Veeky Forums influence your decision on what you should do with your life.

And also gender studies

This picture alone combines almost all of these topics