Steve Vai is a ricer

>Steve Vai is a ricer
>It's a full on cringe-mobile

so exactly like his line of guitars, style, and music?

In the 90s, I was in high school and spent so many hours learning his songs. Ah, memories. Haven't played a Vai song in years.

Also, have you seen the JEM guitars? His car choice shouldn't surprise..

>JEM guitars
Yeah but they're nice guitars, made with no compromise whatsoever.
That 300zx looks like it was slapped together in the nineties by a frat boy with no money.

He basically is a frat boi with no money

Well...I didn't say he wasn't.

Theyre not nice guitars that colour is fucking awful

I meant, high quality, well made, nice to play, etc...

i thought JEMs had a tacky handle cutout. Id be way more interested in a jem if it didn't have the handle thingy

That's clearly a universe which does not have the cutout

If we talk enough about guitars, I bet this thread will get janitor'd

>all these faggots ITT talking shit about one of the top three guitarists in the world

This is normal for Niscum fanboys

Yestfw frat boy with no money and i hope i have more taste than this

I'm not at all surprised. Musicians sometimes like precision when it comes to other aspects of their lives. My local fencing club has a few members of the orchestra. They love the athletic workout and the precise nature of the sport. The coordination of the mind and body to work it.

A car like a zx is going to want to be hooned on curvy country roads. You don't do highway pulls in a Nissan. You drive it spirited on the back roads.

The car looks pretty tasteful considering it only has a black-green two tone colour. Also that black is a green-black. So it doesn't conflict with the eyes.
The wheels aren't my thing. But I'm a maximum overweeb and I'd put Watanabes on it because I'm a hopeless piece of garbage.

Out of curiosity, who're the other two?

I bet he'll say Joe satriani and yngwie malmsteen.

>Vai w/Zappa = great
>Vai solo = wankfest

I am honestly not surprised at his lack of taste in cars. And heck I like some of his solo stuff.

Lil Wayne and Fred durst.

Guthrie Govan and someone else

>Implying he's wrong

>implying John Fruiscante isn't on the top

You're gonna call me retarded for this but for me, it's Satriani and Paul Gilbert.

>no Jason Becker

Self-congratulatory wank

This is the only right choice and Im not even a fan of his music. All other gitah "virtuosos" are just wanksturbators