/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread →

The Protagonist Edition
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/24/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Korekiyo_Shinguji
tickcounter.com/countdown/1484146800000/asia-tokyo/dhms/000000FF00D7FFFFFFFFFFFF/DRv3
strawpoll.me/12073870/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tsumugi is Junko 2.0
What the actual fuck

What a TWEEST

What's the deal with Korekiyo? Is he just a drag queen? Or an actual girl?

At the end, does she kill herself like Junko?

danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Korekiyo_Shinguji when are we editing this to correct her gender?

What's the fucking goal of this game anyway. Leave the place they're trapped in? But aren't they in space or some shit, with nowhere to go?

>Go to sleep reassured that your favorite girl leaves
>Wake up, nope, turns out she's the mastermind and therefore bites it too
Just fuck me up

The number of survivors just keeps getting smaller with each new game

Was a female protagonist really so much to ask for? (UDG does not count) We could have had a protagonist with an actual interesting talent that could tie into the game in many creative ways but Nagito had to trip on a fucking piano wire and kill Kaede so the manbaby core audience wouldn't feel emasculated playing as a cute schoolgirl in a hot pink Barbiemobile.

god i regret looking up the spoilers
i hate literally everything about this
worst mastermind, worst surviving cast, and the characters i like will probably not die in a worthy way
this game can go fuck itself but i'm still gonna buy and play through all of it cause hahaaaa

I shouldn't have done this

>the only good thing to come out of V3 are the yandere doujins
I hope Fujos deliever

oh wait, you made this? i saw it earlier, thought it was the coolest shit. thanks dude.

the only thing that can redeem v3 is an abundance of himiko/angie doujins
stat

>Goro died
>Roman also died
>Kaede is also fucking ded
These last 3 months haven't been kind to me

>worst surviving cast
Eat shit, Maki and Himiko surviving at the same time is more than I could ask for.

>everyone i like dies

why do i keep playing these games

The first 2 are comming back Kaede isn't

Himiko I'll give you, but come on.

Maki was destined to survive or at least have a huge role in the plot.
Ki-bo was going to survive no matter what.
Saihara is boring and also pretty good chance for survival.
The only thing that surprised me and didn't bore me was Himiko. I was really hoping for some curveballs to hit us and for the surviving cast to be more... just, prominent, but we got a lot of 'safe' characters instead.

Will Kodaka make v4 be a killing game with AU DR1/2 survivors since there is 16 total?

>Gonta's avatar bugged out

I wanted Miu to live but at least she took fuccboi's v-card before she went

>Maki was destined to survive
I respectfully disagree. She looked way too interesting to live. I expected Kibo to die, too.

Will my boy kiibo get some stuff?

>way too interesting
She had a boring talent, not much of her design pops, and she was in promo art.

Meanwhile Ki-bo I can kind of see dying, but at the same time, he felt too weird to die in a way. I don't know, I just figured him surviving for some reason.

I think it's cause they were both in promo art that I saw them as 'safe' choices.

"So... wanna make some magic together, user~?"

Do you think this is how the nips felt when Sayaka died despite being advertised as the heroine?

I think that Mask is just a girl, look at the legs and weist and she is filled with bandages (probably to hide the chest).

I don't get her motivation at all.

I'm waiting for someone to compile the previous thread into a readable shitstorm with reactions to the leaks.

>that time when Nasu killed Christmas so much that it was trending on Japan for the whole day
Kodaka is like a little baby compared to him.

Ouma is absolutely terrifying.

Let's hear it for Tenko dying gents. Misandry isn't cool no matter how justified it is.

>Favorite girl ends up being the mastermind again
FUCK ME, this is like DR1 all over again. At least this time I'll have more screentime of her.

>Gonta's avatar BUGGED out
that's so fuckin cruel

Would but I'm way too tired for that shit. Might do it tomorrow afternoon

I hope they make her execution Leon-tier just to rub it in.

how the fuck is your taste so bad that your favorite girl is tsumugi
how in the fuck

meant to quote

I'll miss the ride, guys. Love you all, fags.

>She had a boring talent, not much of her design pops, and she was in promo art.
You haven't even seen her final form.

I think she'd just be reciting an anime quote or some other gay shit. Nothing exciting.

I should have expect it, She is too plain looking (even the blog dude said it) and she was really boring during the demo.

>dies after being pelted by thousands of tomatoes propelled at light speed

KEK!

Make sure to include some of those 2chan posts too for the extra hilarity

>Pelted to death with tomatos

ALL I WANT IS YOUR HEART AND YOUR LOVE

SAIHARA

CHAN

Daily reminder that Kodaka literally erased the HPA timeline completely.

The V3 timeline is the new official timeline. Naegi will bang his two waifus but lost his sister, Junko is alive, Hajime can bang his gamer waifu and Saihara has nobody with his classmates down to 4 including himself. V3 cast got fucked so hard.

Is it gay if i wanted to fuck her before the twist?

I love you too, you faggot

If he retcons 3 I will be so happy.

>komaeda doesn't exist

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Wh-what about 3? Did that not happen? I don't understand.

Theres still the meteors we saw in the trailers

So the HPA cast might still be dead

>cute otaku girl that hides her powerlevel but secretly hates normies
She was the best

>hoshi dies chapter two

fucking WHY
WHY THE MOST INTERESTING CHARACTER

The ride just fucking started
WE CAN NEVER GET OFF

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, BITCH

His seiyuu is expensive.

I'm surprised Weedman's dead.

>Nidai and Imposter were wasted yet again
>the only thing that satisfied me about DR2's and by extention 3's ending is trashed
>V3 kills off my favorite in such a BS way
>that survivor list
Yep, I can at least thank the spoilers for saving me my money.

Who said the ride will end? You stay with us you fag.

you knew you were playing as Makoto and Sayaka was just hinting that she'd be more prominent than she actually was.

Doing away with a unique design like Kaede in the first chapter and replacing her with possibly the least inspired member of the cast (and yet ANOTHER manlet with a bland, duplicated, Kodaka-friendly talent) is a punch to the gut.

>creepy fucking cosplayer who has a superiority complex because no one likes her shit tastes

no man that's shit you're shit if anyone should've been MM it should've been momota or gonta

>more retconny dicksucking for the first two games' heroes
>the third installment's few survivors get fucked over again

>Saihara has the option of making love to this

V3 Countdown for those who are interested:

tickcounter.com/countdown/1484146800000/asia-tokyo/dhms/000000FF00D7FFFFFFFFFFFF/DRv3

What i don't understand about V3 is that are there motives? Why are they even killing?

3 never happened.

I doubt it. Plus those meteors could be part of an execution or anything.

Quite frankly kodaka did a good job with v3. Lots of unexpected turns and the mastermind seems to be entirely different from how junko operated. Not sure I agree with the shit about alternate universe though that seems so pointless

I guess they don't call her the Demon Hime for nothing. Where my Makiboys at?

i figured DR would be able to make more than enough money to make up for that shit. ain't that shit popular in japan?

ain't any of the longer lasting characters expensive too?

i just wanted hoshi to die in a respectable way, like sakura

>If the character's ultimate is related to fashion they are the mastermind

HOW
DID
WE
NOT
SEE
THIS
COMING

I have no idea how they're going to make Suzumura Kenichi into a female character. He might really just be a very pretty man.

Ouma, please... Yamero...

I don't like it. I don't like when someone puts precious memories of the game, characters, sacrifices into you and then tells you it was all a fake lmao.

Fuck you Kodaka, I never asked for this.

kaede is still best waifu for me.

How do we know Tsumugi is the mastermind? Just that one sprite?

>can't take her to the love hotel
this is the biggest crime of V3

Lots of sprites, user.

>ain't any of the longer lasting characters expensive too?
Nope,The only survivor with a expensive VA'S is Kibo and he isn't in the same tier that Hoshi's.

So while I find it funny how in the original timeline Togami survived while Chihiro and Mondo died who had Togami messing with them, the complete opposite happened in this new universe.

And having Hifumi alive over Ishimaru is a crime. But at least Ibuki is alive.

Because everyone thought it'd be rentarou and that shirogane would instead be a throwaway murderer

So Kaede is Chiaki 2.0?

no, an user that posted the entire basic plot. everything on it was 100% accurate

>Waifuing a fake protagonist's corpse

V3 Universe is a rebooted universe that has nothing to do with the HPA Universe.

There were still two killing games for DR1 and DR2 casts, the survivors are as follows:

Makoto Naegi
Mondo Oowada
Hifumi Yamada
Chihiro Fujisaki
Sayaka Maizono
Kyouko Kirigiri
Touko Fukawa(Genocider Syo)
Junko Enoshima(It is unknown if she is evil in this universe or was the mastermind of her killing game.)

Hajime Hinata
Teruteru Hanamura
Akane Owari
Ibuki Mioda
Chiaki Nanami
Hiyoko Saionji
Sonia Nevermind
Mahiru Koizumi

The rest of the DR1/DR2 casts are assumed either dead or part of a new terrorist group similar to ultimate despair lead by Mukuro Ikusaba. It's probably the former though.

Due to this, AE's events are different with Komaru dying and Yuta living. DR3 doesn't seem to happen at all in this universe.

The V3 kids fled to space due to an event that causes the world to go into a catastrophic tragedy and their plan was to stay up there until things were safe. Shirogana Tsumugi however erases everyone's memories and puts them all through a killing game.

I mean I can complain about not liking the idea of having old characters in some universe but if Kodaks ended up bringing back everyone who ever died I wouldn't even whine I'm too much of a sap

No, the game is an entirely different universe. Meaning it's unconnected, not erased. Don't spread lies.

NO

WE GETTING DISTURBING LEVELS OF GAY IN HERE

you are right

Yeah this whole Virtual Earth shit is the only thing that has me worried. Retconning two entire games is a little too much.

strawpoll.me/12073870/r

>A whole new generation gets to experience playing as Raiden instead of Snake

he did nothin wrong

Mukuro still cucked in this AU

fuck me, man. hoshi was one of the few characters i truly cared about, va or not. he seemed like he could've done a lot for the plot.

but no, he's case 2 victim fodder. probably won't even do anything of importance. this blows my man.

V3 Universe is a rebooted universe that has nothing to do with the HPA Universe.

There were still two killing games for DR1 and DR2 casts, the survivors are as follows:

Makoto Naegi
Mondo Oowada
Hifumi Yamada
Chihiro Fujisaki
Sayaka Maizono
Kyouko Kirigiri
Touko Fukawa(Genocider Syo)
Junko Enoshima(It is unknown if she is evil in this universe or was the mastermind of her killing game.)

Hajime Hinata
Teruteru Hanamura
Akane Owari
Ibuki Mioda
Chiaki Nanami
Hiyoko Saionji
Sonia Nevermind
Mahiru Koizumi

The rest of the DR1/DR2 casts are assumed either dead or part of a new terrorist group similar to ultimate despair lead by Mukuro Ikusaba. It's probably the former though.

Due to this, AE's events are different with Komaru dying and Yuta living. DR3 doesn't seem to happen at all in this universe.

The V3 kids fled to space due to an event that causes the world to go into a catastrophic tragedy and their plan was to stay up there until things were safe. Shirogana Tsumugi however erases everyone's memories and puts them all through a killing game.

Lots of sprites, not only one and the text spoilers.

Literally the V3 cast got the short end of the stick with this deal. They're down 4 while the two previous casts have about 8 survivors from each cast .

so where are you getting this info from?