Be me

>be me
>be fastfood wageslave
>saved $5000, for a whole year
>got memed into buying ETH from Veeky Forums
>bought at 0.020, thinking it would increase
>price is now 0.10

How do i recover from this?

Don't go all-in on something as speculative and volatile as crypto. Write it off as an expensive lesson, don't get desperate trying to make it back.

try r9k

Do you really have nothing better to do with your life than call out every /r9k/ related thread on biz?

Read up, check shit out, when the shit starts upping and soon as it peaks and starts to decline in value, turn it in or wait longer if the shit has some potential to it

Unless you need money asap or don't have the patience

>>bought at 0.02
>>price is 0.10
>How do i recover from this?
Wut?

This
>how do I recover from 500% return

400%? I don't know if you guys count your original principle.

Cut your losses and go all in on XDN.

Just kidding. But seriously buy *some* XDN.

try r9k

>saved $5000 for a whole year
biz isn't your thing man, stick with being a wage cuck

In the same position as you, convinced my brother to give me $4,000 to invest in Ethereum. And now I'm staring at a big fat unrealized loss.

Good thing that I made it clear to my brother that we are investing for at least 3 years, waiting for price target $100. We are at the doorstep of a million dollar pizza effect with ethereum that will make it explode in the mainstream. Remember that Bitcoin has only been around since 2009, and Ethereum came out in 2015. If you could go back to 2010 and convince your retarded self to drop $5k into Bitcoin you would be quite happy. Just forget about the money for years until we see ETH $100, and whatever you do don't turn your paper losses into real losses.

>working a fucking fastfood job
>save up a quite significant amount of money relative to your annual income
>instead of using it to pay for tuition to a college or trade school to advance your career, or atleast setting it aside in a responsible tax efficient way for your retirement you waste it on meme crypto nonsense that SURPRISE SURPRISE tanks
>mfw

I really am worried about what's going to happen after automation gets rid of all the jobs for people like OP who are too stupid and ambitionless for any job that's not the lowest of the low.

>gives shit to user for having a job
>is literally a basement dwelling NEET with nothing better to do

That's a pretty big assumption user, I work a full time job and I'm in school full time.

I agree with him usually, /r9k/ completely killed Veeky Forums and it's getting annoying on Veeky Forums too

That's retarded. If you had closed it before, at 18, 15 or even 13 you could be rebuying now and be much better off.

>r9k killed fit

had you put 5k in monero at that time you would have at least 40k today

Fair enough, I took a shot in the dark. You can't usually go wrong with a guess like that

> 0.02 to 0.10

So you're unhappy about a 5x return? are you retarded?

You lost $2500. That's barely anything in the grand scheme of things. Yes, you got fucked by shitty advice from Veeky Forums. Consider this an expensive, but not ruinous, financial lesson.

you can tell I'm not a self righteous NEET because I never insulted him for working a job or saving money, just for his own incredible stupidity to piss it away like that.