pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW (embed)

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF (embed)

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/index.php

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane - Currently used tag)
#tsg (Original, now abandoned tag - still some good stuff)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 (embed)
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b (embed)
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs (embed)
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F (embed)

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd (embed)

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL (embed)

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss (embed)

>City Living cracked! Including all previous Game and Stuff packs!
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-city-living-internal-reloaded/#more-26398

>Discord:
discord.gg/sfjyzzV
Come to us baby, don't be shy.

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

simscommunity.info/2017/01/10/the-sims-blog-live-forever-with-the-sims-4-vampire-game-pack/
thesims.com/news/sims-4-vampires-announce
youtube.com/watch?v=oNvqfjOQPsY
youtube.com/watch?v=DwYs2JN9ev4
createarandomsim.com/adult
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did that guy ever upload his save of the dickgirl town

Nope. At least not yet.

Lmao! He got his 13 virgins

>(embed)

>shop skills
You literally just crop 4 images to 600x600, shove them a 1200x1200 blank image, then throw the template image on top

You can do it in Paint with ease

I usually grab the logo and place images behind it

Vampires are immanent. Question for the more dedicated folk, how long is the time between EA showing off new content and releasing it usually?

When it comes to the Sims it's usually within a month or two at most (full expansions can be a bit longer)

I'm just worried it's going to be a year between expansions again

>Not using the Vaporwave/a e s t h e t i c logo

>year between expansions again
God please no. At the least I hope an expansion gets announced during the middle of the year.

>you'll never play Sims 3 with Sims 4's sims and interaction system
>you'll never play Sims 4 with Sims 3's customization and open world

Will Bethesda and EA ever team up and make an open world Elder Scrolls or Fallout game with Sims-like character creation, interactions and build modes?

Finally, child that isn't ugly. Still a girl, though. 5th or 6th, I lost the track already. Fuck Penny.

Find better waifu for Ching Chong since he isn't loser anymore.

>you'll never play Sims 4 with Sims 3's lagginess

>caring about how children look
(young) adult is where it matters

Ugly children grow up into ugly teens, and teens don't seem to change appearance when they grew up.

Bullying dumb nu-male neighbor into submission. Faggot didn't like my night training session. Which is kinda weird considering that nobody in my house had troubles with noise. Damn EA.

It's a damn good feeling. I'm in the same shoes as where I keep going back to TS3 when I'm inching for more quantity in content but get annoyed a few minutes in because I can't handle the shit tier performance. Going back to TS4's butter smoothness after sating that itch is satisfying as fuck.

I get strange issues like that also in apartments. Fucking neighbour gets mad at me just because I sing in the shower. I swear he doesn't suck, he's level 7 at singing. EA seriously needs to nerf that shit.

Anyway to use MCC to change my butler to use her makeup from another outfit? Or make all sims use everyday makeup for work outfits in general

Some activities are guaranteed to piss off the neighbors

Which is why it's really fucking annoying that "practice singing" is done autonomously and is basically impossible to stop once they've decided they want to do it since it starts within like a second

It's also pretty retarded that the room location has no effect on the noise

Yeah, Sims 3 was a clusterfuck. You literally can't make it run decently, while Sims 4 runs smoothly even in laptops after 3 expansions already. I too think of playing 3 every now and then since it technically allows you to do far more than Sims 4 for now, but it lags so much, takes so long to load and has so many routing problems that I wonder how I didn't think Sims 3 was an unplayable game 2 years ago.

Butlers are pretty neat

>tfw no penthouse nearby with hot celebrity to spy from your apartment

I have MCC move townies around and I just updated the game, so I've no idea which lots are good for those kind of things

I love TS4's lighting. It's so comfy.

It's so great, this floor gives me that Starboy video's vibe

>tfw don't want to catch aids

That condition looks pretty bad.

No, Todd would probably announce it anyway though.

Thicc latina maid coming through

>Todd Howard after EA

Does she have a dick?

5 stars!!!!

Just in time! just figured out how unprofitable restaurants are when you're not there yourself.
Useless for passive income—gonna open a retail store instead.

sul sul

don't buy tables with 6 chairs or 4 chairs. Stick with 2 chairs per table, otherwise your Host will drown in waiting sims who will demolish your rating.

Also, don't scale your restaurant too large, it won't make more money even if you do.

Why we gotta move to the city?! I like our house!

I told you princess, your mom found better work.

Better work? I thought she threatened to cut off the police chief's wife's head and use it for a secret Santa gift so now she hasta work with another department!

Heh, I guess you overheard that...

RIP?

Nah, she managed to extinguish herself, but I had to replace the stove.

Why is your apartment so empty? You don't even have a table for your tv. You doing one of those challenges where you start with 0 cash?

Yeah, I started doing this challenge, but then it became annoying, so I just move to whatever lot lot I like and can afford. The old one was crammed as fuck actually, I seriously underestimated how big new apartment is.

Exciting!

>child that isn't ugly
>It barely has any lips
>not ugly

Even better

She has a chancla

simscommunity.info/2017/01/10/the-sims-blog-live-forever-with-the-sims-4-vampire-game-pack/

Time to get spooked

Sounds good so far. I hope sun actually hurts this time and it's not just figure of speech.

>Trying to make a cool apartment
This is going to be an all day thing, isn't it...

She does not. But I'm not completely against the idea tho.

That apartment is such a good deal for the price.
Btw does anyone know if apartments need to pay bills like houses do?

You only pay specified rent each week, nothing extra. Dunno about penthouses.

The apartments are a totally wicked deal then. Bills can rack up to very high numbers on regular houses, especially if you have expensive self-made items like masterpiece painting and the like.

Beautiful

>New neighborhood will only have 5 lots

Disturbing.
That's pretty good for a gamepack. I expected a vacation world like Granite Falls.

How am I suppose to make cool vampire shops and restaurants AND cool vampire houses with just 5 lots?

What are you, a sellout vampyre? Vampyre shops, pfff. As for restaurants, all of the previous worlds are restaurants for vampires.

Beautiful. Which neighborhood?

Seems to be Newcrest.

Help me /tsg/, I've made some random sims that I wanna use as filler in my world. They all have random appearance, and I've just adjusted their clothes and in a couple cases their hair a bit to better fit their faces.
But I need aspirations, careers and traits for all of them.
Aren't they all cute?

thesims.com/news/sims-4-vampires-announce
youtube.com/watch?v=oNvqfjOQPsY
>There’s also new coffin beds, that your Vampire Sim can totally WooHoo in.
Looking forward to your spooky Sims at the end of the month /tsg/.

Very cute for randoms. Thicc Nipponese girl. Not sure of any suggestions though.

remove kebab

First impressions:
>opening a boutique/restaurant because they're tired of home life. A little neurotic, obsessive cleaner/decorator.
>was planning to go to college, but didn't. A writer, or a painter, or something. Constant creative blocks, ends up going out and drinking coffee a lot.
>very earthy, new-age sensibilities. Grows a garden, makes herbal tea, inhales bubbles. Works a fairly mundane job, but adorns workspace with mood crystals.
>no idea. Sort of sporty? Maybe? Could be a bartender.
>literal fitness guru. Helps manage a spa, sort of reclusive, into incense and deep concentration.
>master hacker/secret agent/villain. But also really childish and insecure. A lot lazier than they could be.
>in a band, but it's been going on since high school and they haven't accomplished much. Tends to burn out, not fulfill obligations. Kind of messy.

With the emotion/buff system they could have a "vampire only mood" for being in sunlight, which would get more severe then eventually kill them without simply tanking every Need like in previous expansions

and if they're sparkling faggots again I'm not getting this one

I'd get it if it gave us more apartments

Would be cool to have a whole bunch of vamps in the one apartment building as an Elysium

Some of these are pure gold, thanks user.
I might swap the new-age gardener and the fitness guru around, though.
I wish we had a dancer career that I could give to Yasmeen.

Agreed, I prefer shawarma anyway.

they dont look sparkly at all in the trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=DwYs2JN9ev4

they are all very cute
try this for them:
createarandomsim.com/adult

More of Megumi pls

I'm developing a Blonde East Asian fetish

there you go, finished her first for you.

I kept minimizing that pic trying to play the video before realizing it was just a jpg not an embedded video.

Screw you for make me look like an idiot.

There are some mightily cute vampires in that trailer. I hope we get at least some of them to play with.

>thicc in all the right places

Unf, thank you

if not maxiscreator_01 always uploads the trailer sims on the gallery

>only time they show the white blonde female vampire she's woohooing with the black male vampire

Good thing when you buy it, you can make the blonde woohoo only with pure transylvanian males, and leave the black vampire to burn in the sun.
Now, go back to /pol/.

but they show her before that too

Any progress pics?

I got a general idea going after a couple hours

>separate outfit in vampire form
Time to make the most innocent looking girl whose vamp outfit will be total slut material and hunts for the boys in the night.

>Heineken
Pleb

>no reflection
awesome, they made REAL vampires, cant wait to play this

I need a mod that lets me play as a vampire slayer.

>sims forums already shitting about the gamepack
>MUH TODDLERS
they will never be happy

I don't even fucking know what the appeal of toddlers is. Can someone who played 2 and 3 explain?

what gamepack?

Vampire Pack
see

vampires
see no fucking idea user, they were cute für screens and legacy play stories but I always tried to rush it and make them finally kids. I believe they will come anyway with a "generations" like expansion probably

I can live with them eliminating them altogheter. I'd rather have virtually any other feature over toddlers. Seasons, pets, university, more carreers, more supernatural stuff, more vacation places, anything would be better than fucking toddlers.

we need a robot lifestate back again, dammit.

agree, I bet this will come but much later
I hope for more supernaturals like witches for now, and of course fucking seasons.

Magnolia Promenade from Get to Work

is there a way to make money passively in sims 4?

I tried restaurants, 0 if you're not there.
retail, same problem.

Is there only writing books?

Why not instead play as a vampires layer?