Just got a raptor into the dealership

Just got a raptor into the dealership.
Whats Veeky Forums up to?

Is that a roush?

68 fucking grand for that pile?

Hell, i'll just build my own pre-runner
>implying the people who buy it actually drive it into the dirt and not the mall parking lot

here come the salty gm shills in 3...2..1

Phones dying will post more after work if anyones interested.

Nope

i am.

People that actually need trucks go 2500+. This is some middle management guy's weekend warrior vehicle. "Yeah Kelly, my husband has a truck. We can go with you to pick up that dresser you found on Craigslist! Let's have some more wine!"

How was the handling? The comfy levels?

Did you have an erection during the trip.

called it

M8 every new car is 20-30k overpriced these days. Buy last years model for a fraction of the price

ECO BOOST

LT315/70R17
BF Goodrich
Baja Champion
All Terrain T/A

Is that the truck that isnt a truck?

Looks bigger than the old one. Gonna check it out at the carshow next week. Might take pics.

This. I'm not paying 68 grand for a fucking F150 gasser

truck looks fucking stupid and will literally never be used for an ounce of its capability because no one is going to devalue such an expensive truck. handles like shit and has the power to weight ratio of a 30 year old miata.

Thats what im thinking. Cant you have the tough suspension and engine if you go 3/4 ton diesel?

I understand where I am, but I'm still having trouble understanding why you think the handling of a fullsize pickup that's built for offroading would matter to anyone.

What was the sticker price on the previous gen Raptors?

Hi ford porter guy
Honda porter guy here
Fucking boring because rn honda sucks
No type r
No si