Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2413

Simplified Gamestate Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
Manual Card Updates (rename to Live2016 and replace the existing folder):
github.com/Ygoproco/Live2016

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Maximum Crisis (January 14th)
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read the cards carefully
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aj48E3B4r4c
ygorganization.com/20ap-2nd-wave-the-poster/
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Halfway_to_Forever_(card)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here for this card was effectless in the manga

this will be your satan tonight

banlist never

>still no banlist

anime is shit

he said, posting on an anime web site

youtube.com/watch?v=Aj48E3B4r4c

what in the fuck
>dragon king
>buff them and run into it for the win
>kaiju trolling

uhh so whats the monster thats making this work

your shit
stay triggered virgin weebcuck

clear vice otk?
was this ever popular?

>unmasked dragon is the wyrm form of masked dragon
>magma dragon is the wyrm form of lava dragon
i didnt even know there was a lava dragon

> Archfiend
> Fiend/Demon
> LIGHT

What's up with the last one?

PURE

what card is this?
I cant fucking remember or figure it out

Macromorph, it isn't out yet. You double the ATK of an opponent's monster, but it can't attack you directly.

What is the best feeling in the world but negating whatever it is that you're opponent trying to do.

Negating everything you opponent could even think of doing.

literally the best
>tfw cant play any decks anymore that arent negate fucking everything
>tfw "that guy" at locals

Nah, that shits boring. And unsportsmanlike. The real best way to go about it is forcing your opponent to waste resources trying to breach your impenetrable defense, without actually holding them back. Only then do you beat them own once they run out of options.

>unpenetrable defense
>he doesnt know the rush of beating down a blue eyes player with a single deneb and a vanity's as his only defense

>He doesn't know a Blue-Eyes players face when they realize their big scary boss monster has 300 ATK in the wake of three Plesios

I wanna see someone hit a neptune deck with this

the meta is that right now
they set up and
>good luck im behind 7000 walls of negation

So /dng/ I'm an old player who dropped the game around the end of the 5Ds anime and haven't really kept up with most changes to game, I understand there are XYZs which if im right is stacking equal level monsters that are costs for effects, I think, and the Pendelums.

Been looking up and down for interesting new decks and been wanting to play on a semi-budget, never been much for a meta deck since I tend to get bored of just straight up power beating others with cheaper decks. Used to run Morphtronics and have definetly taken an interest in the Deskbots and also Fluffals and Traptrix.

I've seen some deck lists and wondered if theres any good ones out there for either or that I possibly didn't find online. (If generally pure the better cause im an autistic dumbass like that)

dinomists

Deskbots and Fluffals are cheap and good, but Dinomist are very cheap and very good.
If you want a deck that will actually be meta though, Fluffals will be your way to go. They have some great support coming soon.

Poster to the 20th Anniversary Pack revealed, HQ scans soonish

>ygorganization.com/20ap-2nd-wave-the-poster/

We're getting this trap, here's the anime effect, they better buff it
>yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Halfway_to_Forever_(card)
>Xyz Summon 1 Xyz Monster using 2 monsters in your Graveyard that were destroyed by battle this turn.

Thats god to hear, will take the Dinomist recommendation you and gave but definitely leaning on Deskbots and Fluffals, though if they have a chance at being meta I assume I would want to collect them at the moment before their prices spike correct?

And looking into Traptrix, are they just a archetype that mixes into other decks?

Traptrix really aren't that good anymore honestly. And in hindsight Fluffals are only considered meta because they have access to a very powerful Xyz monster, which costs about 70 dollars. That might offset your desire for a pure deck, as well as your wallet.

Why is Ixchel such a slut??

This card proves its canon. She literally seduces others to her side through her body.

The Zexal trap card Master Piece confirmed.

Does the pack only have one new monster or something? All the othe new cards revealed so far have been spells or traps.

What the hell is Evolzar Laggia doing there?

cross-promotion for the Dino stlucture deck?

same reason scout and sanctum are there, theyre reprinting relevant competitive cards from the past in the pack as well

Dino Rabbit was never good though?

The guy that was talking about rank4 spam was not me. The only rank 4s I am using is Tiger King and Rafflesia aside from the Zoodiacs.

And to answer your question about the burial, I didn't run one, I guess it works really well as a backup after you run out of gas, will have to try it out. Aside from the molmorats, I also use a single Viper, since:
>Can deal with untargeatable monsters that Drancia can't deal with
>Can deal with monsters that can't be destroyed by battle that Leo can't deal with
>Makes use of 0/0 Zoodiacs
>Doesn't need to summon
>Can reduce your board size, since it will almost always kill itself against an opponent attack position monster
>Is easily searcheable

Do D/Ds have a chance of getting not shit support in this pack?

It hasn't been reprinted in the OCG since 2011

They have the most floodgatey floodgate of the lot coming up, I don't know what more you want.

>Dino Rabbit was never good though?

>implying

New Extra Deck toys

so what heppens wen we get rescue cat and brionac?
2013-14 back in this bitch?

Mermails get a small boost and that's about it

You got a Rank 3 too.

>Rank 3
Guess I should have been more specific with the Konami genie

so whats given you the most success on ygopro ladder?

i gotta say pic related is liek omg lol

is goyo guardian broken?
has it done anything for the ocg

No, KoJ is just retarded.

Probably, although it seems like the Dino SD focuses on big high-level beaters.

As it should be.

PART 1
>Zefras
>Not Tier 1

Now that you're discussing anons, I think is time to talk about this issue more in depth.

This is a good time to start talking about a controversial and hot topic, a topic that has DNG, DGZ, POJO and the whole TCG in expectation. And is regarding that in some days Zefras will be Tier 1.

Kevin Tewart, head of the North American Konami Card Game TCG Division, is the big boss in the TCG and creator of various meta warping decks like the Burning Abyss archetype (tier 1 for several months, now tier 2) and of course, Noble Knights (2 years and counting in Tier 1)

He is butt buddies with pretty much anyone important on the TCG Community, and the boss and friend of other fellow card designers in the R&D Division, together they have created many beloved TCG premier cards like Gateway of the Six Samurai, Lonefire Blossom, Wind Up Shark, Tour Guide of The Underworld, Evolzar Dolkka, etc etc.

Even as a goodwill gesture, despite his constant obligations, he shared many times words with common posters on Pojo and /dng/, recently he even gave us many tips on what will become of the meta now that the Zefra deck is about to reach the TCG unhidered with the limit of the most important floodgates:

>KevinTewart

>Well for example, as I mentioned in a prior article, I'm planning to write about the "cards that will absolutely change the history of the game if they show up" and Zefras are on that list. Sure, right now they would not be THE HEAD of the list, these are as we know Noble Knights, but Zefra got all the tools to open a far bigger impact on the game.

>Wendy being a prime example, because when she hits the field, the game immediately becomes "Pink Dolphins: The Trading Card Game" the moment she hits the field. Your opponent MUST kill Wendy before she can start making ruckus, or it's game over. Because after that first kill, she just gets making bigger, and bigger, and bigger advantage snowballs.

CONT.

A use for Fossil Dig, finally?

The reason Dinosaurs have never got any love is because Fossil Dig is just too good.

Seriously, why is every Dark World so fucking retarded? I'm playing against this high-rated guy on DN, who thinks that Return of the Red-Eyes' effect works like Call of the Haunted and that I can't use it during his EP and use it again in my M1. Now I have to wait for an admin to come.

And incidentally, he uses DW. And it's not even the first time I come across a retarded DW player. Jesus.

PART 2
Many people have tried to dirty Zefras reputation arguing that the deck in general is underwhelming, because it doesn't share enough strong points with other decks, yet it shares a long list of weakness.
In responce, Tewart responded:

>KevinTewart

>You're mis-using the word "customers". People who hang out and leech table space but never spend a dime are not customers. People that play simulators instead of real life are not customers. People that do not buy a new deck at least every year are not costumers.

>People like you think that we desing more suppot everytime you shitpost, but we actually designed most of the archetype long before Duellist Alliance, we know exactly what we are doing, even if some people insist on this "tribute the rat" meme.

>We obviously know what sinergy means to the deck, but we will not print another SB of judgment because we care, but people without broken helmets cards cannot bother to progress in deckbuilding despite having huge potential and true consistency (and before you come with your classical they are inconsistent bs, their likelihood of a t1 combo is around 7 in 10 with a 5 card hand; which puts them on your above average consistency realm) stuff like tellars, are more or less in that same range (actually tk are much lower if you do not factor call and qlis are also lower if you forfeit t1 combo and make it a t2 combo)

And if we put piece and piece together, is obvious that Konami has confidence on the $50 price tag of each single card on the secondary market, will would naturally impulse people to buy more sealed product, so who and why is trying to push the "Zefras as bad XD" meme? Is the responsability of another group of Anti Konami communist that often use terms like "Komoney"? (Like if Konami was a charity...)

Or is just the general idiocy of the playerbase? While ARG hiddes their opinion on the subject in order to storm the tourneys with Zefras and win easly?

CONT.

PART 3
BUUUT the plot thickens!

The countless threads on Pojo and DGZ made by samefag trolls like Taiga, Sir Dragonite. GKP22, Maricon and Urthor desprestiging Zefra, the shitposting reached a critical point now that Crossed Souls are to be released.

Toxic propaganda all around, including personal attacks and dispersion by making mexican copycats like KevinLewart in Pojo, whose work consist on posting mexican zefras build as the ideal competitive way while hidding at the same time important facts like the deck is topping non stop on the OCG.

Even cowardly anons that do not take a trip, increased the anti zefra shitposting 100% everytime someone tried to talk about the deck and tries to uncover it's secrets.
So who is conspiring to desprestige Zefras and alienate the player base from their power using toxic anti advertising?

Konami of America in a last attemp to destroy this negativy waves, released a very special playmat (pic related) ONLY in North America, however most people are complaining that it is not a Nekroz or Qli playmat (obvious helmets decks that are about to the phased out to tier 2)

So really who's behind all of this? It is the people calling the OP meme when there's nothing wrong? It is the people trying to purge anime discussion from the general when 70% of the cards every set are anime related? It is the people making thread 50 post earlier or spamming /ypg/ threads?

You decide, but spread the truth, Zefras will be Tier 1 soon enough, don't hear the salty players, don't hear those who buy'd Dantes, Fail Lakes, Dildos and Windas cry in desperation "but but they are bad XD" even after losing match after match to Sword Saint.

Are you a time traveller? DN has been dead for ages.

MACR-JP034 バオバブーン Baobaboon
Level 3 DARK Plant-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1200
DEF 1000
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can draw 1 card. Then, place 1 card from your hand on the top or the bottom of your Deck.
(2) If this card is destroyed (by battle or by card effect): You can Special Summon any number of “Baobaboon” from your Deck.

Wew.

So much power creep.

>Dark
If only it was Earth. Might've tried it out in Kangs otherwise.

Metalfoes could abuse this. Use it to trade up a card then destroy it and trade 2 more, then dante or something.

>dante
>not Invoker into Rat

oh look better dandy
weeeeeeee
fuckin kms right now i swear ill do it on stream

Break this board /dng/

No you don't run Lava Golem in the main
(sets are Warning and Sanctum)

I have all the parts of Exodia in my hand.

Use one True Kang. Use another True Kang because the first got negated.

raigeki/dark hole. this board is not that good

You got rid of Raideen. What's next?

Warning

Obliterated

Here, have two turtles.

Hopefully this is a joke

/dng/ is the place where Kaiju the Ophion was posted seriously. Being hopeful is just being naive at this point

Mask of Restrict isn't up, what's stopping me from tributing for a Kaiju?

Anti-Spell Fragrance should have a self-destruct effect like Vanity's Emptiness, prove me wrong. Protip: You can't

Did they break Draius?

Tributing for TWO Kaijus is the issue

Eccentrick is my cardfu

Shit, you're right. On a related note, what is the worst rulings issue Kaijus have caused?

Twin Twisters, targeting backrow and discarding Pantheism. Banish Pantheism for 3 Tenacity. Tenacity add Stormforth reveal Erebus. Stormforth. Activate Domain, reveal Erebus. Activate March of the Monarchs. Tribute Crystal Wing tto summon Erebus, spin the field spell and win.

Still have to deal with Raideen who will set your Erebus and a Scythe + next turn Merkabah.

also
>monarchs
ded deck

I'm not really sure about the effects, but doesn't twin twisters + Raigeki/dark hole enough to deal with that?

CWSD is protected by Snow Bell from raigeki/hole

Twin twister will still trigger Sanctum which means no ED special summoning

Then Crystal Wing is the only monster left? Can't I Kaiju that? If yes, 3 non-obscure cards were enough.

Or even Book of Moon should work, right? Twin twister that backline, then book of moon crystal wing and then raigeki.

Or still, if you are going to summon scythe because of twin twisters, wouldn't I be able to summon Ra?

Sylvans are still getting support?

>Place the Seventh One on top of the deck

>give REMOVE RAT a slap on the wrist
>give them and Metalfoes an even stronger tool

W E W
E
W

from a dark hole or raigeki wing would be gone too...

only the kaiju cards interacting with themselves is the problem. Kaiju files should not work at all according to game mechanics, and ocg getting mad about mecha dogoran and changing how he can be summoned.

Effect wise, clear wing > starving venom > dark rebellion > odd-eyes, so does that means konami is implying that synchro is superior?

PTSD from when he was good

No, it's that synchro needs to overcompensate to be good

Nobody will use this in either of those decks

Crystal Wing and Clear Wing are the only Dimension Dragons that are play now that OEM is dead.

is fault of odd eyes fusion the stare venom restriction?

Yusaku's ace monster will be a Spellcaster

syncro was a mistake

Why would you go into starve venom over vortex dragon anyway

The restriction is because any 2 DARK monsters from anywhere would be absolutely retarded.