owg.pleb.pl

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Dfp53RgicI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hana's dong

Post new hero ideas here! I'll start...
>healer
>can pull a fuckton of heals out of her ass at any range on demand but it's totally balanced because you have to aim a large hitbox that can be hitscan or projectile to heal
>can do damage to enemies with the exact same function that heals teammates
>also has a grenade that can heal, buff friendly healing, negate enemy healing, and do damage in a decently sized radius with a minor cooldown and no counters
>can completely deny most ults with the ability above or another stun ability on a similarly minor cooldown
>she will objectively be the best healer in the game but will also be a monster in 1v1s with flankers too for some fucking reason
>ult makes a teammate all glowy so they do more damage and take less
thoughts? critiques? do you think this is balanced?

Mccreeeeee

Why is he so perfect?

>Level 30 in my quickplay game
>Watch him cycle through Genji, Hanzo, Soldier and McCree
>Gets literally 0 kills
>"gg noob team" at the end

I don't understand the fascination with aggro shitters.

First for underrated pairing of Junkrat & Zarya

What do the blue bars mean?

What are some skins that when you see, you know shit is going down?
So far I have never seen a bad Riverboat McCree.

Alternatively, I have never seen a good Carbon Fiber Genji.

its ur sheilds

BikerTorbjorn

>when two people on your team who're both grouped together pick Hanzo and Widow on a payload map for attack

hana is not for lewds

>mercy can do 100 dps
why isn't she a tank buster

I came here for the fresh meemes, can post your favorite overwatch meme please?

World is a fuck.

Fix it all

Wait I haven't checked the memes since Tracer confirmed lesbian.

What's this mercy outrage now? Is there a comic to it?
Is she gay now too?

i don't get the joke here

this isn't funny so why did I laugh

How popular it is

I really want a short featuring these two, but the sheer extravagance of what would have to occur in it would probably demolish Blizzard's budget for such features.

Anyone notice how Roadhog hooks are being fucky

Why are people mad about Genji and Mercy? Atleast they are both white

WHat's mei doing cosplaying dva

Give them time. It'll happen, I know it will. It can't NOT happen.

is this PTR

It's live

He didn't step forward, ez kill

>Genji
>white

That's just Ana stupid interaction with hook

The Talon

>Nationality

Unknown

>Role

Debuffer Support

>Abilities

Musketeer Gun (ranged) n' Sword (melee) gameplay. Has a passive skill where he's awarded bonus damage for using one after another.

Kite Kutter-A Hitscan beam shot from his sword. Any target hit by it suffers attack and defense penalties in addition to the modest damage inflicted

ZiZ Launcher-Fires an explosive in an arc out of his pistol. Lightly damages foes, blinds them and disables turrets for a few seconds

Flight-Akin to Blink, but used exclusively for teleporting backwards, preferably away from the fighting. However, the Talon cannot be struck until he comes out of Flight. Alternatively it can be a passive damage booster where his shots and slashes get stronger as he moves backwards.

Talon Nation-His Ultimate. Debuffs all enemies in a certain radius for several seconds. Its most formidable quality though is that it erases the "Contested" status for its duration so long as the Talon stays on the point, removing whatever preventative or offensive presence the enemy team might have had on it (ex. Enemies will be unable to halt the cart by being near it on Defense/Will be unable to move the cart by being near it during Attack).

How's that?

Any good non cancer overwatch streamers?

No

It wasn't only just Ana everyone I hooked was just out of melee range

And I went into a custom game shortly after to see if the same thing happened It did

I don't see the problem, snipers are good on Payload maps since they can actually move around and hide.
Two snipers is a bit much though, won't argue with that.

>"everyone join voice chat"
>it's some british guy who starts flaming and calling everyone retarded one minute in
every fucknig time

>has a grenade that can heal, buff friendly healing, negate enemy healing, and do damage in a decently sized radius with a minor cooldown and no counters

That is fucking stupid user, a skill that does those 4 things at once? on a short cooldown?
I'm glad you don't work at Blizzard.

ster
kephrii

Being a gorilla with human level intelligence would be awful.

>Short as fuck lifespan
>3 inch penis
>Any gorilla woman Winston gets paired with is likely just going to be a regular gorilla that can't experience love on the same level that he is capable of.

i always get so flustered when people call me out ;_;

Sombra skin with better fucking hair when?
WHEN?
It doesn't even have to be something plain, keep it eccentric but no fucking shaved parts.

That's why Winston bottoms.

ftfy

I know you don't want to believe that this is true, that it took you until fairly recently when I presume some eceleb that you worship told you about the "tank meta," but easy-to-play tanks have been the way to go since day1 of comp.

No she seems to be in love with a Jap self insert of the main writer. Pharmercy fans are triggered.

>war... isn't a game
>are you sure that life isn't a game, soldier 76?
the fuck is that supposed to mean d.va?
what, you think you're some kind of modern day tiny korean socrates or something? Shut the fuck up.

Reinhardt is MY hero.

harbleu is my favorite.
funny/best at his heros/kind of one of us. and surefour is fun to watch because of how good he is at so many heroes.

>whenever D.Va says: "The destruction caused by the omnics here. It reminds me of home."

;_;

D.Va confirmed self-aware?

>Pharmercy fans are triggered

Good. Now the worst of the del/u/sional pharmercy fags can shut up.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Dfp53RgicI

Overwatch is my favorite Anime.

>pick rein on 3v3
>win round
>now they have rein too
the hurt

>implying D.Va isn't going for a useless degree in Philosophy

Cry every tiem

LUCIO, I'LL RACE YA

Wow, just because he is black everything has to be about race, huh? Fucking limey cunt.

I love Rein, but I wonder if it is possible to make a viable team comp without him

A free 2000 HP shield is simply too important for any competent team to drop unless it's overtime

t. lucio

Don't be upset because the timedyke is superior

>76's eyes are perfectly fine, he just wears a visor

Stupid shit right here I thought he went blind somehow and they patched him up. Gay.

Also I want Pre Overwatch skins for the characters.

holy fuck bros i just got a 6 game win streak i feel so fucking good right now

I want a young Torb skin.
That mechanical eyepatch thing on his default skin bothers the shit out of me.

>14 ping
how do you do it

>tfw no art of Reinhardt asking D.Va to sign a body pillow of her "for a friend."

>Reinhardt is my crutch

ftfy

The visor's sole purpose is for the aimbot. Remember he faked his death and is on the run. He's basically a hobo who raided defunct Overwatch bases and jacked their shit. Everything he uses is stolen. There would be no time or resources for a procedure like that in his situation. Same with Lucio's legs for amputeefags, given his backstory.

iktf.. wish i had a better source of this clip
i have no idea... Cox internet in socal.

i just started playing 2 weeks ago :^)

>There are people lower than Master ITT

If anything Hanzo is the amputee with his chicken legs. Lucio is just decked out. Still though the rag tag soldier turned out to be perfectly fine of injuries save a few scars.

When are we going to get a mahou shoujo hero?

>there is someone ranked 1 point lower than you ITT

>tfw pushing the payload a few extra meters by just playing aggressive mind games with the enemy

Everyone backs up when a rein starts walking towards them

eh, i'm currently #48 NA

can most fights be won by an earthshatter ready rein charging in so long as his team actually follows? it feels like if you charge and at least get one pin you should technically win if your team isn't jerking off in the back,

>there are people not in top 500 ITT

>only #48
you fucking suck LOL

>tiny korean socrates
laughing it up senpai.

>old man who has seen it all, dead comrades, innocent lives lost
>18 year old girl who plays video games all fucking day

i was #1 but only for one game :>

Favorite voice lines to spam after a kill, /owg/?

Lucio
>Why are you so angry!?
>Can't stop, won't stop!

D.Va
>Is this Easy mode?

>chopper

I wonder if the japs even play overwatch theres zero hentai of it

Who the fuck thought Scatter Arrow was a good idea? Impossible to play Tracer on Ilios when there's a fucking Hanzo around.

>fire in da whorr
every time

Rarely no because the timing needs to really be on point. Plus his ult is kind of unnoticeable at times. Zaryas is much easier to sync up with because of all the flashy effects. Reins is just on the ground. I remember hammering down 5 of the enemy team and my team decided not to follow me in for the kills. Why? I dont know but if it was Zarya theyd be all over that shit.

I only spam lines after a team kill

after a kill?
>I'm not hearing that noise!
>Bring me anozer!
>NEXT

Then don't play Tracer if there is a Hanzo on Ilios

Problem solved

I can play Pharah against a McCree/Widow/Soldier team but this is just stupid.

I remember not giving a fuck about the summer games but now for some reason i really want to collect them.

>tracer fags

Scatter Arrow is fine.

>be reinhardt
>on payload, full hp shield
>take 400 dmg scatter arrow to the foot followed by firestrike
>instantly dead at high range with both healers alive, shield full, health full, armor full as the second highest hp character in the game with no ults used

"Got somethin to say?"
whenever someone on the team is sperging out

How the fuck did you get hit by a 400 damage Scatter arrow with your barrier up?

Scatter Arrow is fucking retarded. You can oneshot a fucking Winston with it.

So can roadhog with his hook, what's your point?

Actually, Scatter arrow is a retarded concept if you oneshot a tank with it, by targeting the legs.

Simply it's not the concept of the skill

he cannot but aside from that, isn't the thing meant to be shot in corridors to finish off your opponent? why does hanzo have a shotgun blast?