/svg/ Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (READ IF YOU ARE NEW)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Evolved from

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qqrwxj.webm
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOW.63dOW.63dOW.63fr4.63fr4.63fr4.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.67WPs.67WPs.67WPs.6BFgM.6BFgM.6BFgM.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63e74.6BI6S.6BI6S.6BI6S.61LeE.63gZA.63gZA.659nE.659nE.659nE.5_pFW.5_pFW.5_pFW.5_sQA.5_sQA.5zWm2.5zWm2.68zBM.68zBM.68zBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REAL KEK HOURS

Bahamut is for losers.

LOSERS

dude lmao

Here's a custom one I've been using. Do not steal.

>i mean you play daria mostly to get morde out

Anyone here don't talk to friends for more than 6 days?

me

What friends?

*Angry roach noises*

I know Dragon needs good cards. But what? For What?

Be honest.

Would you still like and play Shadowverse even if it wasn't full of tits and ass and in general sexy/cute females?

You would have tried the game if the art was generic fantasy without anything sexual on it? at all?

Personally I believe that the Evolve System is amazing, that the game is beyond generous, and that certain peaks like very well done animated cards and starter decks put this game over the rest but I also believe that even with all that the game would be dead if it wasn't for all the hot ass in nearly 90% of the cards.

DRAW. THEY NEED FUCKING DRAW.

They need dragon oracle fucking fixed to draw them a card unconditionally.

*tips fe
combo this

They need more wards and 4 drops without evo effects

>having friends

>Would you still like and play Shadowverse even if it wasn't full of tits and ass and in general sexy/cute females?
Yes.

Non-meme counters only please.

I'm in love with Nep

I'm starting to hate these Control Blood fucks. BMing them every time I play them from now on.

>make a neutral-bloodcraft deck with a ton of wards to beat roaches
>discover that the deck beats aggro bats most of the time due to healing and wards
>has good odds against daria due to revelations and the sahaquiel-lucifer combo
>very capable of beating seraph and dshift due to aggressive potential of buffed carrot swarms plus temptress finisher
d-did i just break the meta

it has some trouble against slow shadow decks though, probably like 40-60 odds, should probably replace a cocytus with odin

I'd get tired of it and leave a lot faster then my current rate because there'd be basically no fanart/doujins/etc and that's a big thing for keeping me here.

Honestly I probably never would have started playing in the first place.

Would play anyway but is like have a good wife that know how to make good BJS

>Would you still like and play Shadowverse even if it wasn't full of tits and ass and in general sexy/cute females?

fuck no

They need better low-cost creatures and spells that are just solid and not gimmick shit that pidgeonholes you into only including them in specific deck types. Every Dragon deck is horribly overspecialized.

Now don't be silly user, of course the fuck not; what are you, stupid?

>go first 7 out of 8 times
Nice game.

like i said in the old thread i'd prefer it without fapbait. it's just annoying. i like the anime style and how the game plays. also it's f2p.

I think they need an "innervate"

Kill yourself, kid.

Will of the Forest or Selwyn's Command for Roach?

inb4 both

Fuck roaches
Fuck Seraoh
Fuck Aggro shit in general
DShift is fucking fun to play
The only other deck now i am looking foward to play is WolfBoltfor memes
Bats were a fucking mistake, this is some hot shit even if gonna be impossible climb out from A with it
my.mixtape.moe/qqrwxj.webm

Yurius is stupid broken
He should just increase the cost of summoning a follower by 1 instead

Things like pantsu charlotte was what kinda made me reluctant to play the game at first.

1 cost pp boost that discards the lowest cost card in your hand

Necessary sacrifice imo, the data doesn't need to be perfect. As long as it gives you the right idea it's fine. Anyone who is experienced with a deck doesn't need Shadowlog anyway, they can figure this out for themselves. It's a nice resource for when you want to start learning a new deck to give you an idea how to start instead of playing a few dozen games to figure out what Shadowlog can tell you in 5 minutes. That's what I use it for, anyway.

>To be continued
Literally what the fuck just happened, so Losaria's now Nexus, and is trying to end everything or some shit, what, and when exactly will it be continued

Also goddamn fighting against my own deck kind in 7, and Nexus' mishmash of a deck was some shit

>no Unica

????

For me it's one of the following:

Increase his cost to 3
Decrease his defense to 2
Damages his owner as well

>>He should just increase the cost of summoning a follower by 1 instead
imo you shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion

>8 reddits have replied to this post

What rank is this working?

It depends. I tried Hearthstone and I had no attachment to Blizzard or its products whatsoever. As long as it isn't as bland as Gwent/Witcher shit I'm game.

I really don't understand /v/'s obsession with the Witcher.

Isn't that the add two mana for a single turn card from HS?

That would be interesting. Also broken as fuck in Dragon. Turn 5 Bahamut/Prince of Darkness using two Dragon Oracles + Wyvern Cavalier.

Who are you quoting my man?

already pretty inflated on the 2drops, but feel free to take out urd if you don't want a million carrots

A2 because i only started half a month ago, but ever since making this deck it's been smooth climbing

Selwyn, you don't need Will to beat aggro bats which is the only thing it will realistically board clear.

>dod

How new

Embarrassing.

Seeing how powerful the high drops are, maybe it would be just enough to gain only 1 orb? That's the thing about dragon, too much then it feels OP, not so much then it feels horribly weak.

No. Get more ward removal. It's easy to chip 3-5 hp for your 17 damage combo. Get ward removal so you don't get cockblocked.

That's sort of inevitable if they want high cost neutrals to be usable by other classes.

Make him a 2/2 instead of a 1/3 and he's fixed. You don't have to kill a card to fix it.

Hot opinions you got there, friend.

Fucking dragons man i blame myself for not knowing how Khawy works

You'd still end up with T5 Bahamut/PoD. Just with no spare mana at the end of it.

Look at the pics and what they say. You can easily tell.

Aren't there already many removals by the time you reach 5 orbs?

Fuck off, dshitter.

>tfw tech this 2 of this card as storm haven
>rune cant do shit against it

Feels good man.

you probably have a point
DE was absolutely abysmal for me in terms of providing female characters within my strike zone with the arguable sole exception of cynthia, and coincidentally I took a hiatus during DE
RoB has reno and sahaquiel who are fucking fantastic as well as feena and eyfa who have their charms. A lot more of the male characters look like they'd have a cute bp, too, which I never consciously observed until just now. Wonder if that particular trend will continue.

>tfw you set them to 1 hp with Astaroth and hit them with fucking anything next turn

Probably but that's why the options are Bahamut and PoD. Bahamut resets the board and forces the opponent to spend 5 mana to clear him with DoD or similar, making their turn redundant, while you have 8 mana on your next turn to do whatever and PoD doesn't care if hes killed, his work is done just from being dropped.

The deck already runs DoD, what else are you running for removal?

Satan doesn't care if you remove him.

It's just a shittier Mainyu.

Oh man, if only you had charged your crystal bro.

>Tier 3
>Royal Banner
It hurts. Sword is the only class I've got like no cards for.

>not liking Liza, Dark Conjurer, Emmylou, Charon, or Ceridwen

Come on, man.

Back to your general plague.

Way of the outlaw. Most people overlook it, but if you have your combo in hand, you will probably be able to get 5-6 damage out of it, usually enough for clearing a damaged ward who traded with one of your followers.

>forest t1 again
APOLOGISE

*apologetic roach noises*

>liking elf
Also, he is new and probably don't even know about the game yet aside from the current shit.

4/5 of your list makes me feel like a pedophile. I guess I can acknowledge Charon is nice, but only in the kind of ambient way a lot of the standard set girls are. As a set it was definitely a step down IMO.

opened all my FREE packs and got these legends,should I reroll ?
Im playing main story right now and im enjoying heavencraft,can I make a deck with these?

Reroll.

If you want to play Haven roll for seraph and Elana.

>roll
Only Odin,Bahamut and alexander are playable i would re roll

>Flood the board with wards to defend against roach OTK
>0 cost homecoming

>tfw the only that likes Bloody Mary
Seraph is top tier too.

>Ceridwen
>makes me feel like a pedophile

what

Gonna level with you, only good one there is Odin and POSSIBLY Bahamut. Erasmus is trash, Eidolon is a meme and Alexander is power creeped to hell.

Reroll.

All the Runes and Bloods will look up and shout "Save us!" and Luna will look down and whisper "No."

It doesn't surprise me that all the weeblords said no, but I genuinely would. I actually find the anime art style abyssmal. Like it sort of invalidates the game's legitimacy, but fuck it man. It's good; who cares?

I use both since rune daria can easily trade with mainyu on turn 2.

welp time to reroll

Odin is essential in almost every deck just so you don't get countdown meme'd

You should probably aim for at least 1/2 animated legendaries and ~5 normal legendaries with a reroll though

If you've got no cards for sword anyway then why are you complaining?

Are you referring specifically to certain card artstyles like Lilith and Fencer or to all the cards in general?

Because if its the latter then your opinion is retarded.

Because the only cheap sword deck he can play is bad.

Not nearly as bad as he probably thinks though

>Liza

She should have been the forest leader. Fuck Arisa.

Odin mostly only fit in control decks though, midrange/tempo don't run him.

wtf i love luna now

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOW.63dOW.63dOW.63fr4.63fr4.63fr4.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.67WPs.67WPs.67WPs.6BFgM.6BFgM.6BFgM.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63e74.6BI6S.6BI6S.6BI6S.61LeE.63gZA.63gZA.659nE.659nE.659nE.5_pFW.5_pFW.5_pFW.5_sQA.5_sQA.5zWm2.5zWm2.68zBM.68zBM.68zBM

How do I unga better?

>Fuck Arisa
Are you a Dragondeck player?

Is Rune still terrible and inconsistent in arena?

I do not consider myself a lucky person, I always draft strong value cards that stand on their own and steer away from inconsistent combo cards.

Even as a weeb I can't defend Giant Slayer and Dragonewt Charlotte. Their art is terrible.

do you guys play on phone or steam?

it's game over if you run into a watchman wowy tho

Well once he suicides the Wolf you're pretty much screwed either way.