Destiny General - /dg/

>>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

First for furry pride

STRAY I SAID LET IT DIE

fuck off

YIFF IN HELL FUCKING FURFAGS

So is the ice breaker worth using in anything?

sorry senpai ps exclusive

shitposting is a ps exclusive confirmed thanks famdingo

But its shit. Like, a shit rolled 20/20 is better tier shit.

not really

I have that same shadow price

no shit, I just wanted it

GIB

got it with my Icebreaker Bounty
Looks like Colt's luck is rubbing off on me
and so is his shit internet

>says the console with the trap and trap orbiter cancer chat
Nah, Sempai.

Trap orbitinf chat? the fuck are you talking about? The "Beaned" thing is a meme to tese beanbag
also
>PS4
>console with at least three traps/trannies and 4 or so beta orbiters
meme

>People keep saying Crucible is nothing but people slide shotgunning
>Go and see
>In one game, i died 10 times
>8 times to a shotgun, once to a grenade and once to super

Amazing

xbox has two orbiters and three or more traps

bv is a fun person to verbally shitpost with. and we were joking around about going to the lighthouse again. then i got memed on. doesnt mean i want to pound his butt.

I have opened 7 exotic gauntlet engrams today

All of them were either ophidians or claws of arhamkara

They were opened on a Titan

Just ran the nfs on my lock and got another pair of claws.

How is this shit fucking possible

if you go in with plan C and just expect every single player to have a shotgun it becomes much easier

jiro is no problem and

DELET THIS

What is the best sensitivity to play on?

Which is best for sniping?

a lower number

10 for both, the sensitivity limits in this game are crap.

Wrong, the best snipers in destiny play 2-4, most at 3

destinytracker com/destiny/crucible/ps/Preist_of_Norn
>if you go in with plan C and just expect every single player to have a shotgun it becomes much easier
>686 fusion rifle kills

easier for who? the guys killing you?

Provide citation for your opinion then, otherwise it makes no sense considering even max turn speed in this game is pitiful.

BTFO

I'm not even talking to you shut the fuck up.

Well considering you directly linked me, you're either wrong or thick. Which is it?

Tfw don is THICC

For sniping yes, lower sensitivity = easier to aim. Kjhovey and realkraftyy play (or played if they arent around anymore) at 4 and 3 respectively. This was the same halo, the top people played between 3-5.

If you go watch any snipers videos you can tell they play on low sensitivity

10 sensitivity is an edgy meme, it isnt good, for sniping anyway.

FUCK OFF ENJI

u r retord. 10 deletes aim assist

That's better. I don't doubt that the best snipers play low sens in games with an actual better turning cap such as CoD, it's just a little harder to believe that when a 10 sens in Destiny is the equivalent of mid sens at best in other FPS games.

10 is great for non-sniping.

It negates aim assist the higher you go make crispy quickscopes harder to achieve.

If you are shotgunning and running around, higher sensitivity could help in being able to turn around quickly if someone is flanking you. But for sniping, lower is the way to go.

The reason people used 10 in other games (cod mainly) was for quickscoping, which is pretty much nonexistent in destiny.

I suppose it would allow you to overcome the slowdown AA easier, but I've seen no evidence that it does anything to bullet magnetism, which is a massive factor in Destiny.

I'm not saying they use 10 in CoD (Though the lower setting they use is probably equivalent to a 10 in Destiny), I'm saying that even though the majority of hardscopers across games may use a lower sens, the majority of other games don't put such a pathetic turn speed cap in place as Destiny does.

Try it at 1 and 10.
1 super glues your reticle to their skull 300 yards off and all you have to do is pull the trigger. Even if you move the reticle to say their upper chest, over their shoulder, above their head so long as you fire sometime soonish its a headshot.
10 pastes you neck to chinish area and thats the general area the bullet will land along with any adjustments made prior to firing.
I honestly stick to 7 just because i can still do snipes without hampering the rest of my weapon game.

>searching for crucible match
>takes ages so i grab my phone
>finally loads, grab controller
>kicked for inactivity before the game even begins

thanks bungie

Get a different connection. Its not sbbm anymore so it tries match you with similar connection speeds.

if only

I'll have to try that then, sounds pretty outlandish that the hitbox should increase notably as sensitivity decreases.

If I could, I would.

move from your ghetto then
>le murica has good connections meme

I live on a fucking island next to Africa

ew

hahahaha kill everyone on the island and then yourself cuck

I almost fear its one of bungies "balancing measures" that way sensitivity 10's don't have an inherent advantage over sensitivity 1's by giving the sensitivity ones an inherent advantage that evens out what they're gimping more or less.
>le america has shit connections meme
They honestly just cost a little more than your average speed but our average speed is higher and cheaper than other countries simply due to the way our infrastructure was built and how our population density sits.
Madagascar?

enjoy never dying to disease when russia uses biological warfare

what's his name again?

>he doesn't know about russia's inherent hate of africa and the middle east and areas nearby
That whole area getting a double dose of everything including the outlying seas and countries just to make sure nothing escapes, i assure you.

Cayde"Fun Fact Guardian:I have 2 dicks!"6

Its Tenerife you retards

I think it's Cayde "brutally maul all the cabal" 6

Cayde"slugs for bugs"6

Cayde"ded game ded thred ded orbit needs your shitposting faggots"6

>tfw you will never embarrass amanda by flashing off the thumb you were popping her butthole with to guardians in the tower

Cayde"I named my band Ayn Rand"6

>tfw no one every notices the distinct greasey handprints on her tit and hip/ass

DEEPEST LORE

>reset
>deader than ever

is it really over for this place until february?

well yeah. personally, I just completed my exotic weapons kiosk with icebreaker and my exotic armor kiosks bar 6 faction class items and completed all content and have 90% of grimoire, just missing patrol targets and crucible playlist wins. I would keep playing regularly but most of the fun comes from playing with others but everyone has moved on to overmeme or finishing singleplayer games in their backlog

A. Maybe
B. People are running strikes and NFs that i can see from my FL
I worry this whole "friendslist first" thing isn't grand. It started cause this place is dead but now thaf we don't have to post on here to get groups its deader than ever.

>feel the instinct to play Destiny
>no reason to

Y liv

Same t b h
b
h

Still no Thorn dammit. Been running 12 shiros a week.

Seals are animals of instinct. When they feel the need to rape an animal corpse they rape an animal corpse even if they already have 80 times that day. No questions or reasons needed.

Follow your instincts.

Help me run NF for Icebreaker.

Yeah. Just like when I club seals to death to harvest their meat. I'm just following my natural instincts.

Well, yes. Its in your very blood.
Fun fact: canucks have a long standing history of extreme and extraordinary violence.
They commited more warcrimes in 7 days than germany did in a month because they "misplaced" several transcripts of laws of engagement and continued to do so even after to a high degree for years.
Hitler himself actually based his interment camps for jews off of canadian POW camps but was appalled at how they treated their prisoners so he made humans modificafions such as the additions of but not limited to: food, water, beds, shelter, gender segregation to fend of the rapings, and strict rules about handling the prisons with a modicum of human decency that most guards ignored.

The seal hunt was designed as a sort of purge for your maple syrup flavored blood lust in a more constructive less war crimey way.

i wanna cuddle amanda and hear her qt accent

Humane modifications*

But its fake though. Really really fake.

I don't remember giving a permission to talk about my waifu

its really fake but southern accents are comfy as hell and remind me of texas

>tfw I'll never hear colt's accent IRL

Good southern accents are. Sadly those are mostly relegated to hardcore bible belt areas and certain counties otherwise its all someone chewing their words with dip and missing teeth before verbally vomiting or metro-smoothed with the tiniest hint of south.
A. She fucks Cayde the literal walking vibrator
B. Her heart is solely reserved for ships.

Now unless you can find a doctor to take you through the painful and emotional process of transitioning to an interplanetary jumpship capable of rattling the bolts out of car engine from 2 planets you best be ready to cut your dick off and graft a giant black dildo with over 8,000 different speed and vibration options.
M'kay?

Nothing wrong with Bible belt you piece of shit

Only the areas where zealotry is a religion are an issue. Otherwise its good folk and good food. But again, words getting filtered through broken and missing teeth and dip isn't an attractive sound so you have to find the magical area where southern belle/drawl, lack of the inbred look, dental hygiene, and loosish religious bonds meet.

nigger thats most of western north carolina, and a fuckton of other places. i really think you're stereotyping about "broken teeth and cans of dip everywhere"

I was more talking about the sound not the actual missing teeth or dip or the neutral sounding with a small twinge of south you'll find in cities.
Actual good accents that don't sound like someones chewing a mouth full of rocks and/or bubblegum are hard to find and from what i've experienced different counties and districts have differing accents but maybe 1:15 have actual nice and legible sound accents.
And yes that is a good majority of a lot of areas of the bible belt and those area's are therefore shit.
I'd say its baseless stereotyping but its from experience just like ghettos are hotbeds of crime or criminals is a stereotype but not baseless.

>Dieci pagina
Oh vieni!

opening exotic engrams of the same type one right after another gives you duplicates

taking the time to run to the vault after each one will fix that for you

This needs to stop.

This doesn't relate.

>Vieni
>vi
>VIeni

kek italyfag.

>pic related
Mi ne Itala.

>Ikhasi eziyishumi
Kungani?!

KYS yourself it's ya boy Don

NIGGERS ARE NOT ALOUD GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!