How many of you watch barret jackson live?

how many of you watch barret jackson live?

i prefer it over all the other shit they have on tv

the first 1989 skyline ever auction through barret jackson and it went for 31,000

Too many American cars for me

Barret Jackson is the sole reason 70's and now 80's shitboxes are unreasonably over priced.

How?

>Hey George, look don't you have a the same exact mustang like that there Shelby on the TV except with the 300 I6
>Yep Howard.
>they just sold that sonovagun for 440,000 surely you could sell yours for something like that.
>Well rustle my jimmies, I suppose I could!

>said Mustang continues to rot in George's back yard, becuase "I know what I got"

i love seeing all the weird ultra low production pre war american cars

i never knew how many different american manufactuers there were throughout the centuries

Oh, I thought you were talking about $10,000 for a rusted out junker that needs $40,000 worth of work to be worth the $50,000 that nobody pays.

Barrett-Jackson is for brain dead fuck sticks who think they know a deal by blowing 60k on a 71 Mustang, but let a 3000 mile Ferrari 599 GTB with a V12 go for 30K.

They also take such a HUGE percentage of the sale that they have single handedly driven up the cost of once affordable cars in to the stratosphere.

Mecum is better if you are actually wanting to get a deal on a car.

Mecum Kissimmee just ended.
Hardly sold anything.

God. Veeky Forums has ruined Barrett Jackson for me. It's like I have 2 sides of my brain fighting each other

>hey, that's a nice car
>>It's an overpriced boomer pile of shit
>yea, it's overhyped...- Hey! A Z28 clone!
>>and it has a 383 stroker. It's ruined. The 69 Z28 is supposed to have a screaming 302 that revs to the moon, not some "bigger is better" boat anchor that refuses to rev
>ugh.. and it sold for 70k. Whoever boguht it is retarded.
>oh look. The buyer is a boomer. When he dies in 2 years, that car will go on the market for a 40k loss

God I hate boomers now and it's made me get pissed at Barrett Jackson.
I remember the only reason I watched last year was because I was excited to see what the Fast and Furious VW Jetta would sell for. IMO, not enough.

I used to put it on as noise but I just use youtube for that now

couldnt care less about watching boring American cars stroll along and be ogled before being sold into a life of garagedom to some old guy

Barrett Jackson auctions are some of the most retarded boomer bullshit ever.

It drives up prices for everyone else bc the boomer fucktards that watch these stupid auctions think their V6 70s Camaro with an auto is worth $15K

the skyline was pretty cool. right hand drive too.

The faggot old men announcers just drool over all every fucking chevy with a 350 or old vette. Thats literally all the show is anymore.

>Here we have a split window c2 vette, oh boy oh man oh lawd
>Yea these are so rare with only X amount made!
>OH GAWD IT HAS THE 427 WITH 435 HORSE!
>Hur dur dat is so gud, it doesnt even come from the factory with ac and its so gud to save 10hp
>*comments on the rear end*
>old man says how he luvs vettes and how gud they are
>repeat

I mean, i fucking love these types of cars, but show some love for mopars too, or even newer vettes,vipers, and the like

>only 1 of 43 made in 1975 with the dog fart carburetor option, convertible roof, barf green paint with jeans blue interior and the poop brown performance stripe down the side

Why the fuck can't Americans handle an auction without a loud retard shouting numbers for hours? The Japanese manage.

They are all RHD from the factory

every TV shows just can't be purely designed for weeaboos like you

every car show in the US is designed for boomers tho

At least Americans don't need to wear masks everywhere we go

fucking this, i even looked up why Japanese cars basically never come up on there and the Barrett Jackson forums just have a bunch of hillbillies saying "because theyre junk and not of enough value, American muscle cars are worth something at least". fuck i cant wait until the baby boomer rage on for muscle cars dies off, throw in some Hakosuka and Fairlady in the mix

i used to watch Barret Jackson in my mid-teens but ive always been into JDM cars and find no interest in some 40 year old pushrod leafspring dinosaur selling for $40k when i paid $4k for my R32 Skyline thats faster

lol Barrett Jackson just caters to rich old baby boomers, its purely designed for rich old fucks to live out their youth. once they die off their old muscle cars will be worth peanuts compared to now

yeah because you guys dont care if you spread the cold and flu to other people