[spoiler]The treaty of Sevres gets repudiated.[/spoiler]

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_exchange_between_Greece_and_Turkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Ceylon#English_Takeover
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Colony#British_conquest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hastings

1776 makes me rage, because as a modern day loyalist I prefer being ruled under the Crown.

more like the most glorious moment in history when the entire armiy of the eternal anglo, france, greece and armenian armies gets btfo by a single man and a bunch of peasant levies

t. cuck

>"btfo"

Actually if the Allied armies remained fighting, they would've wiped out Ataturk's forces as they had more units than his.

So no, I wouldn't really call it btfo, I would call it a lucky save.

The fall of the Roman Empire

The fall of Constantinople

kek

the brits literally surrendered their entire constantinople garrison to him without any fighting like a cowards when he marched his armies to istanbul after he btfo the greeks

You're a cuck right now, but I sorta feel you.

Nothing wrong with the British monarchy. Frankly it was just a tragedy we had to come to blows over issues instead of working things out.

I actually admire that moment. Every single one of the Central Powers gets fucked up, but the Turks put the boot down, said no, and the allies pussied out because "muh war exhaustion" and Greeks get their greedy asses slapped.

t. "patriot" of "freedom" (crybaby SJW)

I got the tar and feathers all ready for ya

N-no, get off me you scoundrel!

Waterloo

Battle of Red Cliffs.
Cao Cao should have won.

Napoleon still had a HUGE hill to climb after Waterloo.

That was one of the noblest conflicts in history to be honest.

>tfw if the greeks didn't get cocky and over-extent they would have won

The surrounding area was pretty flat wasn't it?

Lol say that to my face faggot I'll end you

Obligatory 1453

It could've been great guys

Stay mad faggot : ^)

Its admirable how the Turks are the only ones that managed to spectacularly un-fuck themselves after losing WW1. Which is more than can be said about Arabs and Germany

How exactly would this even work? Did they expect the Turkss to just roll over and accept being occupied by Christians?

What made Turks different than Arabs in being able to defeat occupying powers unlike the failure of nationalists revolts in Syria ?

I'd say the germans un-fucked themselves nicely, it's just that ended up fucking themselves later again.

DELET THIS

>Did they expect the Turkss to just roll over and accept being occupied by Christians?
Before Ataturk went and genocided them, there were a lot of Christian Greeks in Turkey. That's the former Byzantine Empire; the Greeks didn't just disappear. They were filled with absolutely ancient Greek communities.

Of course, Greece got greedy and Ataturk got burny in retaliation, so they all got destroyed.

Ataturk didn't genocide anyone, Ataturk was mostly busy fighting in Libya and Western coast as a mere commandant. Three pashas did the genocides during WW1 and they were exiled and not accepted to the country after the fact, Ataturk also spoke against genocide and condemned it.

I hate Turks as much as the next guy but they are trash despite Ataturk, not because of him, Ataturk was a based guy but one based guy unfortunately cannot save a nation of trash.

>Before Ataturk went and genocided them

whoa there papadopulos i know your country is eternally butthurt but please dont slander our based attaturk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_exchange_between_Greece_and_Turkey

even your venizelos got a hand in it

I meant during the Turkish-Greek war when he was consolidating his hold on Turkey.

>Smyrna didn't happen

I'm not blaming him, because I know the Greeks started doing the same things as that war really got going. But it's foolish to say that it didn't happen. A "population exchange" doesn't just happen out of nowhere when the populations in question have been content to live where they are for centuries.

t. Turk

Ataturk was a puppet of the West. Do you really believe that Turkey would exist if this war was real and not directed by the "world government"? Only butthurt Turks think that, because they don't want to accept that their whole history is based on a lie and their retarted leader was a puppet in reality.

>b-but we lost because of da joos

can you greeks get any more pathetic?

Not rage but mostly regret.

After the Glorious Revolution the perfidious Anglo took over our economic hegemony, annexed regions during our occupation by Napoleon and put family members in South Africa in concentration camps.

Never trust the eternal Anglo

t. Dutchman

Not a Greek. Not a Kurd.

>pathetic
Turks are the most pathetic retards in the world with their Turan-bullshit. You guys have kurdish. armenian and greek ancestry. The only turkish think about you is your language.

Were the Ottomans just a Puppet government by the end of the War? why did they oppose Ataturks nationalists?

>armenian ancestry
DELET THIS

(you)

I'm sorry, but thats the truth

turkish isn't a race, it's a language based ethnicity like "hispanic" or "german".

Nope.
> The Turkic peoples are a collection of ethnic groups that live in central, eastern, northern, and western Asia as well as parts of eastern Europe

Your king gave the land to Britain to use it in their fight against Napoleon, at the end of the conflict the Brits bought it because it was a small way station outpost at that point.

Cry harder.

and how does that disagree with what I said?

It isn't based on the language, but their origin.

Such peaceful transaction and not pressured with military threats at all Nigel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Ceylon#English_Takeover
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Colony#British_conquest

that's not at all what it says, it just says they live in Asia and eastern europe.