/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Heavensturn (December 31st - January 14th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Heavensturn/

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 update info from Famitsu
famitsu.com/news/201701/05124262.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/ :

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53120453
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats inside a soul gem?
Just the whispers of dead people?
When I die do I go inside...

It records the deeds of the users, and you draw on their strength and knowledge as you learn and grow.

MCH is special because it's blank, you are the one future generations will learn from.

Post something cute and comfy and something that makes you feel cozy inside.

the soul gem contains your soul

Whatcha doin' /xivg/?

So I just found out that when you use a ninjutsu, your daggers don't just disappear. They shrink.

Keep that little shit from making witches in other games, please

About to head out

Farming scrips so I can stop being shit at gathering.

queuing for dusk vigil as a dps because potd is draining my soul

playin with texture editing

About to start working on making a levekit

>all those terrible catboi MCHs i see...
that jobstone is doomed

Gods I love this pic

go away bully cat

Aww don't be like that, have I hurt your feelings at some point?

lying in bed being a lazy useless member of society

Why won't he stop calling me Redna...?

get away from my wife...

>Whatcha doin' /xivg/?
Roulettes and Wondrous Tails.

Gathering for a long crafting session to make lodsofemone

But why?

>tfw you've been stockpiling farthings and pennies since 3.4
Feels good.

wtf 2 renas!?

>drawing waifu bait scathach
>that headband detailed as fuck

sh... should've seen that coming

kitz

I am not a Rena!

>Only catsluts posting.

Cats are lame and boring.

I have spent the past three years accompanying the Ebins, hiding in plain sight.
I was their friend, helped comfort them through their time of need and slowly gained their trust. I have meticulously collected and logged every small detail about them and their weaknesses... Who the reality of the fat and pathetic Ebin behind the catgirl avatar.

I know who they are, how to hurt them and how to destroy them. My Ebin databases have dirt that will destroy entire Ebin social circles.
At last it is time to strike, it is time to eliminate the vile and fickle creature known as an Ebin. It is time to cleanse these foul streets of all Ebin life until this general once more returns to greatness.

Beware, Ebins. Know fear, for your eliminator is here. You will be eliminated

So you spent all this time collecting data about worthless people over the internet?
Nice waste of life there.

>3 years
No you didn't.

oh he woke up whats up bro

Lalas: 2~5 inches. It's a child's dick in length and width. These dicks usually tuck in like worms to a hole. They're not very girthy for something like a Roe, but it's right for lalafellin females.

Hyurs: 4~8 inches. Your average human cocks
Au'ra: 6~10 inches. Being so tall doesn't mean big sizes. Just look at how scrawny their females are, and short too. The only plus side is that these dicks may, may not have scales on them. Xaelas in particular will likely have them since these barbarians are very competitive, and that these scales can function in both scraping out the cum of others. There's also the factor on how these scales might be too hard, spiky or increases their girth, but the Auri people should have some tolerance against this. Their increased body heat does make it great for some partners during sex.

Elezen: 5~11 inches. These bastards are quite lengthy, but lack some girth. Just like their necks.

Roe: 6~1ft. Being the tall and bulky lots, they're quite the same down there too since the Roe women are very demanding. These things are massive along with the scrotes, and the head by be larger than the length itself.

Mi'qote: 4~8 inches. Nuhns usually have bigger ones, and girthier dicks while Tia's will shrivel up from not being ever used while being cucked by Nuhns. Unless they can stand other Tias and form their own gay circle to make a circlejerk out of. For the most popular misconception that these cats have barbed dicks, they don't have such. Rather they're human shaped, and that those barbs have devolved into something more like nubs as the way these cats marginalize competition with their culture, these barbs have more or less become nubs for female pleasure. They're also pleasurable for the male Nuhn to be rubbed around. For any moonwalker Mi'qote, you get the hell out of there since these guys do have barbed dicks, and they hurt.

For futas? They're bizarre creatures I've yet, and won't try out in the near future.

You have mental issues.

What.
You didnt detail diff between mid/highlanders

Talk about the dicks of each Primal.

cute pic
bet ur cute irl

Good post desu

but where is that qt elezen that wanted to do butt differences, that would make good pasta too

Are AuRa supposed to be lizard people, and if so why would they have mamurus?

Take your gripping puffy anus and begone

Interbreeding.

The fuck is a mamurus?

my name is rosa and i am a gay

They're voidsent bastards and Scathach uses the males as breeding stock.

wtf. you can't falseflag me!
i'm not even an ebin yet.

but they're not required for breeding

my bad, mammaries, boobs

referring to female bust

>google mamurus
>get catgirls and a ass wip
ok then

I'm going to start playing FF XIV this week. What am I in for?
Also, any beginner tips are appreciated.

I know what you are refering to, I'm just saying that they are demons and not lizardpeople.

>he was going to build an aetheryte instead of the statue, but the Scions of the Seventh Dawn did not want to be indebted to Lolorito and refused his offer, causing him to build the statue of himself out of spite.
this man is a dick

Do you think they were always this human-like?
They got them through interbreeding.

>red mage
Aw yiss. Gonna buy the game.

>need lvl 50 character
>buy game + heavensward + stormblood
>finish main quest and heavensward quests

Fug.

What's with this barriers to entry? I just wanna play Red Mage. :(

>any beginner tips are appreciated.
Kill yourself and become free from the painful chains of life

>Titan's massive rockdick
>Sephirot's instagrowing hyperdong
>Ravan's glowing semen injector
Garuda feathery futa schlong

lv1 to 40 is the most boring shit you can do in a game. Lots of shitty boring fetch and delivery quests that eventually throw you into a dungeon and so on, after you survive that the game picks up and the story/gameplay starts getting pretty good.

This is a story based MMO, if you want to truly enjoy it try to read at least cutscene related stuff.

You get a chocobo at lv 20 for 2000 grand company credits.

Use the ferry near the arcanist guild on limsalominsa to travel to the waking sands/vesper bay. Sounds random but you'll thank me for it.

Thanks. Lastly I need some clarification, I have no interest in Maleras, but are the vaginas of their females lined with scales as well? Asking for a friend.

Phew, almost missed the kabutos.

If you don't want to give any, no need to be a dick. Its not like I need any.

I miss Rosa Eclipse..

But males are the ones with vaginas

>sephirot growing inside you
>ifrit's knot

WAIT THERES A DRAGON ONE?!

Raen have normal ones.

Xaelas, on the other hand, developed thick scales to protect that sensible area from getting damaged during battles.
Also, only really thick and hard dicks like the strongest male Xaela posses can penetrate them, to ensure the offsprings will inhert the strongest genes

I'm falling in love with my female character. She's just too cute and pure and perfect. How do I stop myself from getting addicted to her smile and lose control of my real life?

Pay 80 dollars for jump potions you lazy american bitch

Wait is there a New Years event? I can't find anything on the website.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53120453

Haven't played an MMO since maple story so I played the trial and then subbed recently (I've asked for help on here for awhile) and now it's all I think about, wahhhhhhh

From an old event.
i bought it from mogstation because i didn't have the game back then

You can also make a decent glimmy-glam from the red Usagi Kabuto.
The black and white ones don't fit with the armor though, unfortunately.

You've got until next Monday.

don't sexualize sephirot thanks

Is 1-40 that bad if I'm into typical mmo quest grinding (more like older WoW) and enjoy story-based quest progression?

You're thirstier for maleras than I am...

>paying more to skip content

wat

not at all

No, you'll enjoy it.

If he doesn't want to do the content in order to play RDM then either get ready to buy jump potions or don't complain about having to go through more than enough content to last you the six months till it even comes out

>not sexualizing a beefcake with the power to make everything grow at will

honestly surprised nobody made any art of it

The open world story based quest progression is not bad, but personally feel the FATEs are pretty random, and WoW instances have a lot more lore/story than FF14 instances.

he's pure and best primal so shut up thanks

It's just tedious. At least it's not like wow where you have to run to a place, kill 3 billion mobs for 5 skins and then return to the npc, there's nothing of that but theres a lot of shitty quests like, wave at the npc, go clear x spot from mobs, sniff the chocobo, spray cactuar piss in a corpse and kill the flies that pop out.
And storywise, they're are all absolute horse shit, without spoiling much at lv40 ish you meet the real threat and the plot starts moving a lot faster but till then it's pretty boring.

HOW IS IT LIKE WHEN YOU PULL THE CURTAIN
AND REALIZE SEPHIROT IS A TOTAL SLUT

SAY MY NAME!

What can I say, I 'm just an innocent female Raen that just want to get kidnapped by a savage Xaela tribe and be used as the clan's breeding slut.

But I want to play RDM at the start while doing content. I don't mind slogging through it, it's just that going through hoops just to play a class is bullshit.

>Dont raid. Not excited for anything in 3.5. Cant muster the strength to even do roulettes, gather, or craft.
>Only login to talk to friends for a few minutes daily

Is it over? Should I wait till 4.0?

You have 6 months to do that content before 4.0, have fun.

>Zuvran has a giant horsedick
>Sophia has Barbelo's tentacle tongue

Why is there no information about the event on the website? I nearly missed it and had to resub

Are you retarded, stupid or both?
It's the first fucking link in the OP, maybe if you bothered reading the actual information instead of coming here for drama and shitposting, you wouldn't need to wonder.

I understand the sentiment, but girl you gotta calm down or you're gonna end up in a bad place.

sophia reminds me of this doujin

>pure
your will is rusted like a dirty razor

Probably because 3.5 is probably adding more content in a while and if you don't want to do any of it you're SoL

You need to plan your breaks dude, The reason you've lost interest is you've spent too much time doing the same stuff. I stopped when the antitower came out and recently came back to the game for the update. I'm pretty hyped for the patch and I've been loving palace of the dead and there was like 5 or 6 dungeons I'd never done and a 24 man dungeon I'd never done. I've been having loads of fun.

>the edge(d dick) is cumming tonight

Today's thread feels gayer than usual, did grown men totally lose it?