pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12073870/r
ybin.me/p/f9ad7b38f65312e2#dyIKh DSt ZB7a5WHudCkK0rXhQLzZ9HD80wbarhC0Y=
ybin.me/p/fdb087fd74edeed0#FO6ASBb8 yF88GvlLj jBKT7XNUmOLmNJmriimOz/VA=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

despair pls

I just woke up, can someone get me up to date on the latest spoilers??

Hi. My name is Himiko Yumeno. I'm a mage.
I will be one of the survivors in this mutual killing game. My character will be equivalent to that of Sonia's; a completely neutral character with no intent to murder.

When the game finally gets to the end and when the killings stop, the survivors and I will probably live happily ever after. I don't have an execution, but if I had one it would have probably been the classic saw-in-half magic trick, except for real.

I actually make it through this killing game. Magic sure is a strange thing, huh..?

Well, anyway... nice to meet you.

>You absolutely have to live!
>Don't lose!
>Because I believe in you!

>Cosplayer is the mastermind. She sets in motion the killing game by killing rentarou via a falling book case due to him being the ultimate survivor and surviving previous killing game(s?) and already snooping around her base
>Kaede is blamed for it due to being the leader of the group and gets executed
>Maid kills ryoma via a fishtank and pirahnas due to a personal grudge from when he killed mafia agents
>Angie and tenkou get killed by shinguji who is really a women for unknown reasons. They are both killed via a stab wound in the neck
>The cast go into a VR world inhabited by survivors of the previous killing games. 8 survivors from both danganronpa 1 and 2 appear including junko. The world v3 takes place in is an alternate universe where different killing games happen but with the same characters and different survivors
>Mukuro leads the despair forces instead of junko
>Miu is killed by gontas avatar due to a glitch possibly created by cosplayer
>Everyone assumes ouma is the mastermind since hes a fucking nutjob and kaito confronts him attempting to kill him. He realizes in the midst of it that ouma really wasn't the mastermind and ouma dies happily knowing someone believes him finally. Kaito fakes the scene in shame and runs away leaving the impression both died. He later comes back and admits to his crime. Maki begs for him to stop but he proceeds to his execution despite that
>Maki is the ultimate assassin
>Final survivors are shuichi,kiibo,magician and maki
>Cosplayer is the mastermind and is executed leaving behind a pin that represents her membership to team danganronpa

everything
absolutely everything is spoiled
who dies, who kills, who the survivors are, who the main character is, what the endgame plottwist is, everything

How can Kyoko even compete? Pls don't be dead, Komaru

I kept telling you I have a SHSL talent

Reposting
>Cosplayer is the mastermind. She sets in motion the killing game by killing rentarou via a falling book case due to him being the ultimate survivor and surviving previous killing game(s?) and already snooping around her base in the library
>Maid kills ryoma via a fishtank and pirahnas due to a personal grudge from when he killed mafia agents
>Angie and tenkou get killed by shinguji who is really a women for unknown reasons. They are both killed via a stab wound in the neck
>The cast go into a VR world inhabited by survivors of the previous killing games. 8 survivors from both danganronpa 1 and 2 appear including junko. The world v3 takes place in is an alternate universe where different killing games happen but with the same characters and different survivors
>Everyone assumes ouma is the mastermind since hes a fucking nutjob and kaito confronts him attempting to kill him. He realizes in the midst of it that ouma really wasn't the mastermind and ouma dies happily knowing someone believes him finally. Kaito fakes the scene in shame and runs away leaving the impression both died. He later comes back and admits to his crime. Maki begs for him to stop but he proceeds to his execution despite that
>Theres another monokid that acts as the camera of the school and another giant monohead inside a hidden door in the library
>Final survivors are shuichi,kiibo,yumeno and maki
>Shirogane is the mastermind and is executed leaving behind a pin that represents her membership to team danganronpa
>The game takes place on a space station on the moon
>The earth is fucked up by a great catastrophe
>V3 cast sent there in order to avoid it

>Cosplayer is the mastermind. She sets in motion the killing game by killing rentarou via a falling book case due to him being the ultimate survivor and surviving previous killing game(s?) and already snooping around her base
>Final survivors are shuichi,kiibo,magician and maki
>Cosplayer is the mastermind and is executed leaving behind a pin that represents her membership to team danganronpa

Jesus, at least spoiler that shit.

I know it's kind of pointless but, believe it or not, people are waking up at this hour and they might not want to know.

Hopelet would break if his sister is dead alongside his parents.

So what is team danganronpa? Will this become a plot point in future games with a "LOL SO META XD" vibe or was it just a random easter egg?

Ha-ha yeah right!

Anyone worried about spoilers would have left yesterday when the trophies came out

Here is some spoilers, Yang dies

>be in /drg/ after the game is released
>WAAAAAH MUH SPOILERS

Sasuga autists

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT TH E F U C K

why must he be resigned to this fate

Who's the real protagonist?

He wasn't actually evil. Neither was Kaede. But they weren't generic fuccbois so they had to go

strawpoll.me/12073870/r

Saihara the detective.

S-Sauce for the pic?

sorry reddit
Shuuichi, although i have a feeling piano baka isn't done yet

He's retarded, but to be fair, the game is not out yet.

> SDR2's survivors are 2 guys, 6 girl
Kick Teruteru aside because no one care about him, Hajime is truly SHSL Harem King

If it makes you feel better he dies happy thanks to kaito and is end game
Probably the name of mukuros faction

Yeap, sure waifus are really awesome but they can't replace family

TFW some lol so random XD faggot tries to pull a Nagito but you pummel him to death instead

Saihara, he's a boy btw.

Maybe if a certain little SHSL Nosy Fuckboy minded his own business he'd still be alive.

So, who are the DR1/2 survivors?
Why are they different from the ones that actually survived the games?

Best characters always have to suffer and die.

So, since they said that the V3 guys are the only SHSLs then in the V3 world the first two casts are normies?

Teruteru is part of the harem.

REMINDER:
DR1 and 2 don't happen the same way in the new timeline. Each game has 8 survivors and 8 dead (no comas this time for the DR2 cast)

DR1 survivors
Makoto Naegi
Mondo Oowada
Hifumi Yamada
Chihiro Fujisaki
Sayaka Maizono
Kyouko Kirigiri
Touko Fukawa
Junko Enoshima

DR2 survivors
Hajime Hinata
Teruteru Hanamura
Akane Owari
Ibuki Mioda
Chiaki Nanami
Hiyoko Saionji
Sonia Nevermind
Mahiru Koizumi

If they're not on this list they're fucking dead

Also Komaru is probably dead too

>Rantarou doesnt have a panic debate sprite because he never made it to the first trial
THE SIGNS WERE ALL THERE

New mastermind is close to Junko levels of hotness desu

>no Mukuro
Please explain.

fuck you and your spoilers

REMINDER:
DR1 and 2 don't happen the same way in the new timeline. Each game has 8 survivors and 8 dead (no comas this time for the DR2 cast)

DR1 survivors
Makoto Naegi
Mondo Oowada
Hifumi Yamada
Chihiro Fujisaki
Sayaka Maizono
Kyouko Kirigiri
Touko Fukawa
Junko Enoshima

DR2 survivors
Hajime Hinata
Teruteru Hanamura
Akane Owari
Ibuki Mioda
Chiaki Nanami
Hiyoko Saionji
Sonia Nevermind
Mahiru Koizumi

If they're not on this list they're fucking dead

Also Komaru is probably dead too

>Rantaro was really the first victim
>Goro was really the traitor
The ride never ends

I feel like we're missing how Keebo ties into this.

He makes it to the end of the game and isn't the MM - he also has ties to Kaede because of his name being a Keyboard pun

Think Kaede left recordings in him?

>my boy dead so soon
It's time to suicide

Okay so what's the source of the sprite leak?

don't throw the mega link at me I wanna know where they were first posted and if someone has the script used for extraction

>ishimarufags are BTFO TWICE

J U S T

I hope anyone who still liked him officially knows that he's a filler character now.

Actually, it's Hajime who's a member of Teru's harem.

So this time from DR1 only shit characters survived.

This is all great and all
BUT DID SHE FUCKING MAKE IT

A cute Saihara

Oh, BTW V3 doesn't has a traitor?

The trophies were last night, though.
They were to me, at least.

She doesn't want despair anymore, she's just Galko now

strawpoll.me/12073870/r

1) Why is the new survivor cast so awful this time around? Why only 2 boys from DR2?

2) Where did this "Komaru is dead" thing come from?

Doesn't look like it. People thought it was kaito until details of the murder happened and it revealed how great he was

We don't know, Some user posted them here. I bet that it was BDH since the survivors and killers were leaked, so tehre was no point of not sharing them anymore.

He's the heroine of the game and main love interest.

he takes down the monobeast so he's good for something

I'm retarded for not wanting to spoil people? That's great logic there.
I'm just saying.

Do you think that we play as him in some parts of the trials? Saihara can't hear what the others says but Ki-bo has recording functions.

Why is it implied Komaru is dead?

A tumblr user had all the sprites up but claimed it was the discord who cracked the datamine

Noone in the thread saw a datamine crack in the discord

How can Junko even compete?

The best part about all this is Rentarou was telling the truth when he said he wasn't suspicious

I don't care, as long as she is saved. And now it's even better since her real personality can come out.

Can you imagine the sheer amount of moe Junko art that will come out of this?

KAEDE ONEE CHAN T-TASKETE...

I missed the spoilers yesterday, is Ikusaba alive or not?

How did Komaeda even die this time?

>those shitty prediction charts which circled tsumigi as the mastermind were right all along

She doesn't compare because she's one of the good guys this time

Here are the mementos
>Kaedes music hair pin
>Kirumis gloves
>Shingujis mask
>Gontas bug basket
>Kaitos cape
>Shiroganes pin of membership to team danganronpa

She can't, blue haired qt trimutive rule supreme

Uhhh Maybe

>How did Komaeda even die
I dunno, fell down a manhole.

>She's good now
>But she still has her Monokuma hairpins.

The Twilight Syndrome murder happened before Junko even tainted HPA with her presence, so what do you want to think?

Does Tsumuri have literally ANY sprites of her cosplaying anyone?

He don't deserve it

>junko is good now
Thanks kodaka

strawpoll.me/12073870/r

he poisoned chiaki little by little and french kissed, causing him to die

Because her evil sister stole her cuddly bear and made him evil too

Monokuma isn't naturally bad you fool

I dunno, I dont think we have all the sprites just yet.

Wait, the time travel shit is real?

Ikusaba's apparently running some kind of Despair faction now, and some of the people not confirmed "survivors" may have joined her.

Yeah moe is good
But doujins where Despair Junko rapes Good Junko ia better
Can't wait

Still waiting on translations for these two
ybin.me/p/f9ad7b38f65312e2#dyIKh DSt ZB7a5WHudCkK0rXhQLzZ9HD80wbarhC0Y=
ybin.me/p/fdb087fd74edeed0#FO6ASBb8 yF88GvlLj jBKT7XNUmOLmNJmriimOz/VA=
We have bits though I guess. Just hoping one of them clarifies whats going on about the alternate survivors and chapter 4

Kaede and him are crying like babies because they both just got fucked

Monokuma is fucking robot

>making junko good now

Come on.

>Chapter 4 : The Sacrifice of The Gentle Giants (Sakura, Nidai, and Gonta)

No but we do have alternate universes

How does this make you feel?

Some user claimed to have snuck in that detail by himself, but UDG may have played out differently if Junko doesn't have a Despair boner in the V3 canon.

I want to do all of mastermind-chan's FTEs and invite her to the love hotel!

chapter 3 double murder again,

probably the worst case again