/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #71

Comfy edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/uSUYw2L9
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ190721.html
b.dlsite.net/RG07939/archives/51770523.html
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/49/27/040030492717.html?rec=circle
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/547587
mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ190721.html

Does any monster girl at least give Luka the chance to fuck back?

He doesn't want to fuck back though

4th for best knight

In some cases he does. I think only Yao makes Luka have at it himself

Not the same voice and mannerisms as the game.

Yeah, i know. They fucked her up real bad.

I wonder if Luka will die in all of these. He's definitely a dead man cumming in the Alma Elma scene, it looked like the scene at the end of part 2 Alma battle, where at one part while she's still clothed she wraps Luka up in her tail and if don't struggle Luka is forced to give up the fight so she strips and rapes him with the vagina hell move. Course that'd be boring to watch here so they're just gonna have her to a little bit of everything to him, tit fuck, handjob, blowjob, then the vagina hell

There's also
>Go to salon, talk to blacksmith, rescue owners daughter, fuck owners daughter
if you're interested

Shit, thanks user.
Probably should have checked them sooner. Hope I can still do them all...

Dammit, why must everything end in sex?

I think you're confused user, the one you rescue in Salon is the accessory shop girl and as far as I know you don't fuck her

>Didn't fight white rabbit at start of game
>She didn't drop the key to change difficulty and shit
>Can never change difficulty back up after I set it to super easy for one fight.
I mean, I could just loose, but what's the fun in that?
Also>Loosing on super easy
>Literally impossible even if you try
FUUUCK
Wait no there's a suicide button we cool.
Well you fuck SOMEONE in Salon

There's a battlefuck with the blacksmith but that's it

>the blacksmith
Wait, I went to the blacksmith and HE told me to get his, wait, that was the weapons seller, not the blacksmith?
FUCK THEN WHY AM I BOTHERING TO LOAD UP THIS SAVE AND SAVE THAT BITCH

WHERE FIND?
I must become the battlefuck master!

IIRC Aura Belt is a random drop and can only be obtained from a regular Labyrinth of Chaos chest.

You don't need that much HP to beat all the BFs anyway.

The highest amount of damage is done by Olan (Salon blacksmith) and she only hits for about 900 damage in total. Level 30 Luka with Battlemaster/Valkyrie easily exceeds 1.1k HP even without Life Nuts.

I'm at level 28, with 1193HP, 9 lower than I need to defeat Saran.

Right, I switched races to high angel and now I'm 10HP lower.
At least now grinding will pay off...
>HP 10+
FUCKING ACE

I have now defeated all the battle fuckers, yet somehow I still feel empty inside

I've noticed this keeps happening whenever I try to save.
The save doesn't write an image, and if you save over an old save the old image is retained,
I've closed and reopened and the save still works though.
Is this a bug related to torotoro or the translator? Wanting to pass it on to them so they know.

This error follows

page 10 already

Yes

Usually, it's the translator.

You can hit CTRL-C when that error dialog is in focus, and paste it into google translate to get a sense of what it's saying.

see: dryad scene, doppel luka scene, lencubus scene

(not) coincidentally those are all my favorites

and again

paradox part 2 when

Never

is that sara or some generic sara-like anime girl

That cat kinda of looks like he's not surprised at what he's looking at.

thats ryouna from senran kagura

she's a smug little shit. probably my favorite character from that series.

Incorrect directory permissions? Did you perhaps copy the game from one computer to another or did you put the game in a protected directory like Program Files?

Sometime this year after the OVA is released. That's pretty much all that's known at this point:

b.dlsite.net/RG07939/archives/51770523.html

so basically December

Hopefully TRTR drops a pleasant surprise and announces a surprise 1-month-before-release date like they did with Part 1...but yeah, a late Q3-Q4 release seems likely at this point.

Riot a cute. CUUTTTEE

>xelvy
>cute
You are on the path to destruction, user

3 days until we see the awful animation and out of character moments. Whose hype for disappointment?

Illias also a cute

I feel you and I have different tastes my friend.

skunk girls

lamia girls.

That's his usual MO, Paradox part 1 release date was only confirmed two days before, the release of parts 2 and 3 of the VN were also announced a week or two in advance at most.

Of course!
Kitsune fur rugs!
Brilliant!

>3 days until we see the awful animation and out of character moments. Whose hype for disappointment?
3 days. The site said the first 10 days, unless there's an announcement elsewhere.

Wasn't aware battle conversations for Riot got translated.

>fluffy vore

come to think of it,where is voreanon?

Waiting for post 80+

This is your punishment for reaching page 10.

>Punishment

Did you mean reward?

Damn pervert.

I didn't need to see that.

>Cat will be the next Towerquest princess

My dick is ready.

I can't wait for the game to be complete or at least have the majority of the content in it.

>People getting upset over the new MGE spider girl

Never change, you hugboxes.

>Disposition: Bold, mean

More like 4th best knight... Eru a absolute worst.

Come at me with your slimy shit, Tamamo is a better girl than that psychopath to anyone with an angstrom of taste.

How can Tamamo be a better girl when she's not even animated?

Are there a lot of Japanese that have a transformation fetish? Because first there was the mindflayer and now this. Not sure why anybody would want to be turned into the a squid or a spider.

Kenkou Cross has a huge corruption fetish

not vore tho, maybe futa, don't remember what this book was about

There's a huge difference about an uptight human girl turning into a horny monster girl and a human dude being turned into a fucking spider or squid though.

>fluffy futa

if it's anything like mind flayer he'll clarify later that it's not permanent transformation

maybe, mumumu does a lot of futa stuff

>There's a huge difference
Not for KC.

>Ryona
My nigga, where's the Imu?

toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/49/27/040030492717.html?rec=circle
This one isn't futa, but he made other futa books, with ran, momiji, orin and nazrin (there is also one with koakuma, which wasn't scanned yet), all futa on male

Horka horka horka!

Mero is pure though, she has pink hair and blue eyes.

>Mero is pure

pure shit...
never trust a mermaid!

Your taste is incorrect.

is there a translated version of that anywhere?

>No one ITT has discussed Spatsune and why she's best girl yet.

Why would we delude ourselves into thinking Spatsune is best girl when Adramelek is already in the game.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/547587

I'll do this, then go to bed.

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4 Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw Breakfast: dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/

By the way, I've been doing this more often, are we less ded?

Go __ away.

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Goodnight y'all, remember that I love you guys
Even you

I love you, Voreanon

I love you too, Voreanon!

NOTICE OF ABJURATION
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
SUBJECT: Fetish dispute and repudiation
THESIS: The act of enjoying vore is deeply ominous, indicating psychosis in the form of sexual fantasies, remiss from any seductive qualities.
ARGUMENT: If you like vore, the majority of people here do not welcome you. On behalf of the preponderance, those who cherish vore should, more than simply desist from posting such material -- leave this general forthwith.
COUNTER-ARGUMENT: "We should be allowed to stay, how is vore any worse than femdom and other fetishes?"
REBUTTAL: Other fetishes are not so grossly debauched and flagitious as glorifying the dismantling and digestion of life from a foreign organism. A reverence for female domination stems from natural matriarchal societies, vore has no such agency.

But the majority of people here like voreanon, succubus witch, black alice, erubetie, alma elma, isstashu's vore succubus, etc.

So my counter-argument is that your argument is bullshit.

if this wasn't a blue board...

Am I ready for the last boss?

>levels not maxed out
no

>lowly
>angel
If you had Valkyrie on Luka you could get everyone KO'd on purpose then use Einhrjar to basically 3TKO Adramelek

smart user, best way to get people to post vore for you

Godwin's law falls apart on higher-end questions though. If you ask a PDE question on Veeky Forums by giving an incorrect answer, 40% of people will have no idea what a PDE is, 50% will give you the wrong answer, and the 10% who know the answer probably can't be assed.

>not using Saki

but she's adorable

She's in the back

>abusive language
Fuck yes