/svg/ Shadowverse General

Would you have a romantic date with Vampy? edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (embed) (READ IF YOU ARE NEW)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.4.5_394.5_394.65BUS.65BUS.65BUS.5_38w.5_38w.5_38w.62vkA.62vkA.6AaSQ.6AaSQ.6AaSQ.62sZM.62sZM.62sZM.62v0O.62v0O.5_4sI.5_4sI.66j8S.66j8S.61NLm.61NLm.61NLm.6AY0A.6AY0A.6AY0A.62xRs.62xRs.62zty.62zty.fpoFo.66laY.66laY.694Vo.694Vo.694Vo.62xRi.62xRi#
strawpoll.me/12053049
my.mixtape.moe/aiswut.webm
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/gameai-aggro-bloodcraft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post elf

>Would you have a romantic date with Vampy? edition
Obvious answers to obvious questions edition?

Can someone critique my Ramp Dragon deck? A notable card I didn't include is Urd, and I took out 1 Blazing Breath, Siegfried and Dragon Emissary to fit in 3x Goblinmount Demons due to the aggro I'm facing. Does the deck still need Odins or has Elf, Blood and Rune taken over the ladder completely by now. Thanks guys

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.4.5_394.5_394.65BUS.65BUS.65BUS.5_38w.5_38w.5_38w.62vkA.62vkA.6AaSQ.6AaSQ.6AaSQ.62sZM.62sZM.62sZM.62v0O.62v0O.5_4sI.5_4sI.66j8S.66j8S.61NLm.61NLm.61NLm.6AY0A.6AY0A.6AY0A.62xRs.62xRs.62zty.62zty.fpoFo.66laY.66laY.694Vo.694Vo.694Vo.62xRi.62xRi#

more importantly they need a good 4 drop

wardrobe is garbage if going first and righteous does nothing without vengeance

>implying blood with 15 vengeance is not a good enough buff
>implying blood can win games even with 15 vengeance
Buff blood

No, i am having a terrible time with Aggro Blood recently
Doing bettwe with Sword

15/20
meming here,

i dont see why they have vengence at all. just have it active all the time. its so weak and the class needs help.

>the class needs help
>most cancerous autoderp face cancer deck
epic my friend

Vengeance at 15 would be fucking retarded. Blood might need a buff but they don't need that

>drop 2 Dire Bonds
>win
gg shadowbabs

>have 3 roaches
>try out the roach meme
>lose every game

jdimsa

Is there any reason not to pick sword every time in take two if it's one of the options? These drafts are just silly.

Could I get a concede, please?

>4 damage revelation all the time

oh baby

no one is impressed by this?

First time I've ever seen a mary survive the round she's dropped with evolves on the other side.

desu blood is just countering all the aggro in the meta.

>he have 1 evo point
>Leaving Bloody Mary alive.
What a gigantic shitter.

Do you absolutely need 3x Wolves and 3x Silver Bolts for Wolf+Bolt deck?

Retard shadow who let Bloody Mary live. There's nothing to see here.

Is there an updated jp voice pack yet?

SMOrc: The Deck
Absurdly overpowered.

>I want every mechanic to be brainless and uninteractive like Dragon's!

Thanks, buddy!

Considering he only has 2 zombies on board, he probably had to kill something that was in the way

He used a DoD the last turn and I deduced he didn't have shit for the fat Mary drop since his deck obviously wasn't using NecroAssassin since it reeked of NepNep

>A0

>trying to commit suicide
>win

16/20

still meming

Many nepnep decks use Necroassa. They use 2-4-7-8 drops. Some use 3 drops as well with Attendant/Spartoi Soldier.

I should've posted this since it gives a better picture

>2 bahamuts
Oh yeah these swords are prreeeetty crazy right haha

nvm that's the same thing wtf

-2 Dragon Emissary, 1 Unico, 1 Dragonic Frevor, 1 Forte
+ 2 Mushy, 1 Lucifer, 1 Olivia, 1 Genesis
That's the deck I run, I still run Mushys instead of Date or Emissary because they take away more potent face damage to you early on, I run Lucifer to heal and take away face damage later on too, also useful for the 4 damage to face he does after evolve, I feel like 2 Dragonic Frevors are enough for a deck, you can keep the 3rd Forte if you want instead of adding a Genesis Dragon, I find myself wanting/playing Genesis Dragons more than Forte.

>vsing blood
>turn 10
>bahmut
>turn 11
>bahamut
>turn 12
>bahamut
I'm not even mad at this point

>tfw no rl Vampy gf

strawpoll.me/12053049

What could beast dominator possibly offer now that blood has a cheap 6/6 and bane on turn 5?
What is the combo I am not seeing here?

cringed

1 day later. Another 10+ winstreak.

>Alexander is now able to attack face
>But if he attacks face, he can not attack anything else for the rest of the turn
>If he attacks any follower, he can attack other followers 14 times, but cannot attack face for the rest of the turn

Mastema can't trade. But beast dom is completely replaced by sadistic night.

>A1

If its not masters top 100, stop posting.

>stuck with 2D
just...

>enemy rune returns my daria back to my hand
>at 9 pp
what

Will blood get an unholy elana next expac?

2 silver bolts should be fine. You'll likely use just 1 anyway. As for the wolves, putting 3 bricks me usually that it keeps me from drawing wards. Try if you can succeed with 2 wolves.

Blood gets fuck all like every time.

>I'm leaving! HMPH!

The way she says that, Luna seems like the kind of person who shuts off their phone when they want to stop playing.

>masters top 100
(You)

Could you post your deck please? If you're any good, that is.

>unga blood
no one cares

What rank are you playing it on? Is it working? What aare the best matchups?

The biggest appeal of vampire lolis is that they are hundred years old. Shit would just not work in 3D man.

dubcucks

>unga
kys

Why not develop a machine learning algorithm trained to learn shadowverse?
We'll be able to solve the meta and empirically determine the absolute best deck(s).

stay mad unga shitter

post deck

my.mixtape.moe/aiswut.webm

desu this deck is boring, real Forest decks when?

hearthstone had one of those. turned out it was midranged shaman all along.

they had bots for hearthstone for a while

I got 1000 games won on Shaman, Paladin and Priest with it and never got caught in the ban wave because I stopped before it happened.

sorry user, but I'm not them. I play Control Blood, while you play the Skinflute

games not that complex calm your autism

>Planning to buy Forte alt art to complete my dragon deck.
>Got the third Forte from today free pack

Is this still true?

Concede please

Thanks for the advice, I'm curious if you have problems drawing your big cards or problems running out of cards still you've gotten rid of the Dragon Emissaries and a Draconic Fervor.

I'm halfway through A2, climbed steadily with it. I had a crap day yesterday and my points didn't budge from its starting point all day, prompting me to revise my deck. The deck in the post you're replying to is currently on a 5 game winstreak but thats mainly due to not queuing into Bats or Daria. It's best match ups are Sword and Elf by far, it goes pretty even with Daria (depends on his and your draws), and dies to Bats Aggro and Shadow decks that run Khawy.

haven will never stop being disgusting cancer so yes

Most Elana players have literally zero neurons and don't even know how their deck works, so no. They play aria and elana on curve and die in 5 turns

Post an Aggro Shadow deck list please, I want to finish my quests at the same time.

I had my success with this. Basically you run wolves as your secondary wincon and try to chip down the enemies' health using roaches.

I only hate elana because it invites dshift desu

Thank you Luna.

Rev up those Cerbs because literally every aggro shadow deck needs her.

>Planning to buy Forte alt art to complete my dragon deck.
>Got the third Fafnir from a pack I bought

s-sauce?

>he chooses to full clear over clearing with albert
>choose to play water fairy instead of sylvan justice on 1 hp albert
What rank is this.

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/gameai-aggro-bloodcraft
So cheap too.

Need some private matches
13/20

>Planned to buy Forte alt art to complete my dragon deck.
>Bought it, and got the fourth Forte immediately from arena packs.

So it does good against all the roach combo bullshit, right? I still haven't faced any but that's because I didn't play ladder yesterday. I'm at A2 and started to lose with Aggro Bats, and Dragon is my favorite class, so I'm tinking on going back to it.

>>choose to play water fairy instead of sylvan justice on 1 hp albert
I honestly forgot the Sylvan Justice in hand
A2

Isn't this literally just Roach Combo with a few cards pulled for wolfbolt?

he literally said wolf was put in as a second wincon after roach

>all forest decks look the same
great job figuring that out lad

I chose to put in Imprisoned Dragon, Neptune and Goblinmount specifically to protect against Roach decks. So long as you have a ward on the board from turn 6-7,you should be safe. From my experience Arisa rarely has enough damage to both Pixie Mischief + kill you, she doesn't even have Pixie Mischief the majority of the time in the first place. Keep in mind I'm in A rank so the OTK elves I'm running into are definitely not being played optimally

If you could actually nip, then you would be memeing with nips on 2chan, not obsessively posting the same 1-word comment here 24-7 whenever sb dubmemes.

But hey, keep listening to the undub and maybe you'll eventually learn ching chong. May your sorrow become your liberation :^)

14/20

Thanks!

duels with Luna sure are fun

> then you would be memeing with nips on 2chan
Why would I have a japanese VPN?

>new medusa doujin
Fuck yes. Now give her Rush.

No shit, it's why he said 2nd win condition. Having multiple win conditions in your deck is how you climb faster.

You sure sound mad, user.

is frog cleric any good in elana