January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0rWMcRepmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 kains left, just kill me already

Exvius:

Ok, so I'm getting my shit kicked in the 3rd island.
How do I level up easily so I can awaken units or get some level ups in general?

just use the vortex, and focus in getting dem Gigantuars in the next event
Jist make sure to have gil, using all 100 takes around 250k

well whats your team. Most maps around your area should be decent exp but the exp grind happens on the next continent

7th for Yuffie

Lv 43 4* Kain
Lv 42 4* Miyuki
Lv 44 4* Chizuri
Lv 21 4* Edgar (usually I keep this spot to rotate characters)
Lvl 33 4* Santa Roselia

I'd let her get her hands on my spheres if you catch my drift

Tifa is here!

got the drawing where there is fight going on and everyone is looking at tifa's bouncing tits?

Kolobos Marsh exploration should be your best NRG to EXP location. Summon strong friends who can solo it.

Aeris is here!

>mage team
I actually was able to complete a mage team thanks to XIV (OK, Papalymo, ALphinaud, Y'shtola and Edea/Ramza/Kuja), but...

I also run a physical team where my two main hitters are spellblade users (Ramza, Agrias, OK, Bartz, Y'shtola)

that's why I no longer know what to hone.

Any of you kupos wanna try kicking Barthandaleus' teeth in?
I have Firion BSB
Vaan BSB
Wall
Shout
Arc SSB1&2
Grand Cross
And other assorted stuff probably not related to this fight.

But why

Well, I've made it to Golzas Canyon - Demon's crossing with a lot of control, instead of just auto-ing. Is Rain worth awakening or should I save up for the higher than 3* wankers?

Sure. I'll create the "room"

Any way to hide the interface? I wanna record it for stuff

bored and want to kill 2-headed dragon with dragoon team :^)

Rain is an awful unit until his 6* advancement, but he should be receiving that very soon. It's a matter of taste, but he won't help you immediately.

>wankers
I-Is that you Mr. Chapas?

Is this a grind-heavy game/pay to win?

Nope. Never posted in FF threads since FFRK with the the trip and the autist who was always crying about him

The grinding is more of an end game thing. The pay2win is situational but the thing is since you can use a friend, you get to use someone elses character they paid to win

>Is this a grind-heavy game
tiduslaugh.jpg

Seriously though, grinding out items will make the game easier but you can get by as a casual with the help of a few decent friends. Check the gdoc in the OP.

>raids always happen when I'm busy as fuck

this must be some kind of next-level hell

I'm stuck on the "Defeat an ochu with an esper" achievement in Mystic Woods in Olderion. Ochu has 150k hp and a friend's maxed 2* ifrit only does like 2000 hp worth of damage. How am I supposed to get it that low without killing it?

>Expect Noctis reveal for Dissidia.
>Wake up
>It's Kuja
Well meme'd Square.

I didn't see the room after a few mins of refreshing and beat it first try with a rag tag pub team.
I see a lot of ppl complaining about him, but having Instant KO resists my two characters barely got damaged.

what? if you can build up the limit to summon and can control which turn you kill it on, whats the problem? just kill it in a chain with an esper thats all.

Am i the only one
who really wants tifa in a cheese cake fun game like X-2 ?

The esper needs to do the damage that kills it. If it gets to 0 hp before or after the esper does its thing, it won't count. Don't make stuff up and encourage players to waste their energy, buddy.

>grind-heavy
Every other event is GRINDQUEST: THE GRINDING, but that just means that every other event on the opposite beat is one-and-done.
You'll get enough resources to ascend units as they come without too much investment and it really doesn't take much time to get a unit to level 100. Obviously once you do, they stay there.
It is a little "pay to win" if you mean "can I spend $70000 and get the best units", but actually the gacha for the best characters is pretty unforgiving. However, the welfare squad (Cecil, Exdeath, Refia, Chizuru, Cloud of Darkness) can handle most things and most F2P can get them easily.

(You)

>faggots starting the raid before anyone presses "Ready"

WHY THE FUCK IS THE CHARACTER SWITCH BUG STILL IN DENA?!

>celes fags burning their indomitable blade on pauldron phase instead of letting me magic lure+Knights charge+entrust and give every one full sb gauges

Stop

>expecting pubs to know about Entrust strategies

Does anyone feel like hosting a 60 stam Bart?
I don't have the stamina, nor want to pay that much for a chance at greens.

I'm this guy:
Currently running Vaan&Firion.

>expecting pubs to have a brain unless they're leddit metasheep

I mean let's be honest user

Shit, I just burned my stamina on dailies. I do have an alt I could launch it on but I've got limited resources there. Best I could offer is probably cheap Ramza and one of Firion or Tyro on it.

Ramza&Tyro would be perfect. You could bring Lifesiphon&Full Break as both Vaan and Firion can do Mag BD.

I wanna host barth

youtube.com/watch?v=v0rWMcRepmA

It was fukin Kuja

Host it, breh.
Whatcha need?

I have jackshit for XIII relics and since someone else is bringing the buffs, I can offer to be the double healslut. No Yshtola BSB but I've got Rosa/Selphies Magic Blink if you want that.

It's not Kuja, it's Katsura.

LordTrevas

I actually have no idea what to run. I was thinking of going with lvl 99 beatrix and and 80 garnet with the alexander ulti.
What should I bring?

If you're offering to host that'd be cool, I'm scraping up 50 mythril for an 11x pull today and I want to get it done quick.

On that note, I did one 11x so far and only have Minfilia's shield. Probably worth it to try more or should I just save?

Beatrix would be dope synergy with my Firion.

Good enough for me.

Gimme your names so I'LL KNOW who not to kick out

Cedric here, rvtD in the doc with the Firion BSB.

Make a room with 7243.

Done

That was my first thought, but even then there are some /ffg/ anons who occasionally come in kind of ignoring the party setup discussion, so I figure why not.

>Square Enix

>Ryota Aomi: Currently in the middle of developing Dragon Quest Heroes II for the West. I think I’ll be able to say more in just a little longer, but I’m in the middle of working on a new project!

>Kadoi Nobuki: I can’t say anything now (lol) but I hope to be able to say something for this questionnaire the same time next year.

>Takeo Kujiraoka: Dissidia Final Fantasy’s new characters will continue seeing more from the villain side, but we also plan on the appearance of a rather unexpected character.

>Yosuke Saito: I’m currently dreaming of being able to release in the order of NieR: Automata > Dragon Quest XI > Dragon Quest X on PS4 & Switch. But it’s just a dream.

>Takamasa Shiba: I’m working on a new title, but I can’t say its name. Please wait a little longer.

>Hajime Tabata: I’m in the middle of working on Final Fantasy XV’s update. I’m also taking on the challenge of a great expansion that hasn’t been made public yet.

Need 1 guy more

60 Stam Barth Raid needs a Buffslut.
Tyrone & Ramza preferred.
Alternatively I can bring either.

>but we also plan on the appearance of a rather unexpected character.
What did he mean by this?

Raid started. Fun times ahead and still have stam for at least 1 more

Tyro

Ariana Grande

>realize we don't have a dispel

This isn't going to turn out well is it

Powerchain or Fullbreak? I can't R2 neither. PC would go to Claire, FB on utility characters like Tyrone and Depressed Nigga Daddy.

It's not apoc so all cool.

NExt time after we die :^)

>neither

Anyway, if you have to ask it's usually Full Break you want to R2.

FB no question.

Good job, team!

gg no re

too easy desu, first tm DW finally finished tho

Raid 2 about to start

Healsluttu here if you want to rerun Apoc I'll bring the dispels

Raid leader has a Banishing Strike I think we'll be fine on that

Gotta scram for a bit with Vaarion.

Ah yeah, thanks for the raid btw.

All right, thanks bros.

Btw, if I wanted to raid Bart's ass, what should I bring? For now my only lv80 character is Lightning with her new SSB, then Sahz with Boon, Snow BSB and Vanille's BSB (still not lv 80 tho). I also have Noel's SSB, but I haven't even touched the nigga, still lv1.

Before raiding with y'all I want to try with some fellow scrubs I don't care about to test the waters. Pointers?

You don't have to get locked into same realm characters. I would bring Vanille and Snow.

I feel like you could get a lot of mileage out of Snow's BSB since it gets a damage boost depending on how many people aren't KO'd, plus the Ailette is weak to ice. Vanille is really good for this raid, so if you have Growth Eggs left over to boost her to 80 (and maybe even grab her MC3 while you're at it), she could probably do a good job at the backrow thing and you could probably carry your weight in Apocalypse.

Raid leader here, anyone want something in particular?

I still need Aiatar Apoc, I don´t even get Randoms for that.

I'm good for now. If anyone needs to clear something I can help out.

Could help with that but I'm about to head out to university in a few. If I have time though I could bring Refia BSB and stuff.

Missing a 4th for Barthandelus A get in nigga

lelfull

Yshtola's BSB showed up so I can leave and open a spot for you if you'd like

>not beating ELT on the first day
Lmaoing at your life tbqh

Nah, I don't need it so have fun.

I have to shamefully admit I don't have a single MC3 yet, can't beat U+.

I actually beat my first +++ few days ago, and now I can fully master most of them.
Still haven't even tried any U.
FFV's has two bosses, and I suck shit when there are multiple bosses, I guess I'll try XIV's before it shut down tonight.

Anyway, for the raid, how do I use Vanille exactly? It seems like a waste to burn the heal right away, but I know her BSB's C1 hits hard. Standard Protectga+Curaga/ja for abilities? Or should I get more creative?

My phone blocked, restarting the room

Are the new type0 guys good?
>a weak knife
>a weak gun
good thing Im farming some tm swords

Shellga+Curaja is nice. If there are multiple Shellga users, you can swap your Shellga for an R4+ Dispel

How does the trust thingie work in Exvius, exactly?

tbf ive been playing jp and went back to global only to get the 100lapis/day thing. i don't even have anything good to use dw with, my only base 5* on GL is demon rain

you ran 10000 stages with a character and you get a thing

The current crop of U+ shit can be annoying but they all have tricks to them. Power Breakdown the Shield Dragon and kill it first, Magic Breakdown Exdeath's Soul while you do that. Bartz tends to use Blue Mage Missile Salvo twice or more in the opening so wait it out before triggering any group heals, then ready one at around 75% and 40% because he uses Trueblade of Legend and Light of the Four then, and dispel his Haste.

Isgebind is a lot more annoying than Bartz from experience which is why I figured I may as well explain V Ultimates as well. Chudo-Yudo is easy but Isgebind has a bad habit of getting Sheet of Ice procs that can ruin your run. Apart from that blast him with fire or DPS to win.

As for using Vanille, even if you have DMT / MM on her that doesn't mean you need to burn it ASAP, it's just that it's there for insurance once the painful parts of a raid come and you're not sure if you can build the gauge up reliably before then.

I-i'll take that back then familio, s-sorry ;_;
>I don't have any base 5*s, only rainbow pull ever was garland.

So...Only Metatron up for the raid?

I went ahead and finished up an XIII dungeon because he was literally the one guy who didn't show up before it disbanded last time. Give me a second.

I'll bring the raid room up back in about 4 minutes. Gonna tell my gf to get dinner started