/lidg/ Let It Die General

>How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR (embed)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>The not pretty sheet of class' stats
i.imgur.com/VulILKv.jpg

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Previous thread: [AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xywr-722FKM
youtube.com/watch?v=np4Vtg_og8c&ab_channel=Trinchannel
youtube.com/watch?v=kwsRmQXi65s&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

deep down will never come out

>This elevator locks from the inside
Premium elevator attendant is THIRSTY

>we're on war with Florida
>we're on war with UK
>war with France is about to start

who knew it was possible for the chart to get even more ugly?

What character is best for just general use?

Striker.

>Wanted to test to see if you could get into the elevator before she shuts it on you by activating a pass
>It works and the door glitches the fuck out when you ride it but stop after one ride.

It can lock from the inside.

Thats what they all said about Last Guardian.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xywr-722FKM

Striker or Collector.

Collector

FUCK ME IN THE ASS THAT CHART IS AWFUL

>First Fight
1260 Fight Points
Reward 42000 KC/ 42000 SPL, 2 DM

>Second Fight
1890 Fight Points
Reward 43500 KC/43500 SPL, 2 DM

>Third Fight
620 Fight Points
Reward 15000 KC/15000 SPL, 1 DM

>Fourth Fight
2820 Fight Points
Reward 41500 KC/41500 SPL, 2 DM

I don't understand desu

Someone make a more clean easy to read version. I am busy masturbating.

What fucking station is this

>just remembered i can set my t5 dual rapier assholes on rank 3 brits in ikegara

Last Guardian was a sony funded project, while Deep Down is just some capcom stuff, and they often scrap shit

youtube.com/watch?v=np4Vtg_og8c&ab_channel=Trinchannel
holy fuck what station is this

Good. Fuck them both in the ass. They got me good last night when I put my PS4 in sleep mode in the menus but for some reason they stilled raped my asshole and took a ton of my kc and spl AND TDM, those shits. I'm on a fucking warpath today.

Finally finished, folks. For those who care or are curious what's required for F40, I used the following setup and had zero issues or damage, and had quite some buff time remaining:

Striker T5
1 Masamune Blade S
1 Knight Helm
6 Sting and Guard Shrooms
3 Time Shrooms
Barbarian, Superhero, Five-Leaf, Superalloy, Dex Discount

You do NOT need to spend ages grinding the weeb stick to maximum. I spent a lot of time worrying if I would have sufficient resources when I could have stuck a fork in this game ages ago. Hope this helps.

See you all at the top, it's been a ride.

Who cares? It's just generic, interchangeable jrock, just put on any song

Guys, just stop climbing the tower, it wasn't worth it.

I care, that's why I asked.

Who the hell? Why the hell would you say that?

Well you should ask yourself if its really worth caring about

Yes, I like the song.

People will probably just think i came here to shitpost, but yesterday i finally got the courage to uninstall the game. I made it to floor 28 or 29, but the gameplay experience just wasn't worth the grind.

Okay so my question is this. How do you niggers farm your slowmungus and transmungus shit for boss runs? which floors do you send guys out on expeditions for? been experimenting but i can't seem to get it down myself.

You have anything else you plan on playing? If you think this game is grindy you haven't seen shit and you don't know a god damned thing about video games.

You let it die, huh? See you never I guess.

I'm glad he quit because the less complaining bullshitters we have, the better.

Curious as well because i walked into the Jackson fight with no context, got past the bomb segment but this jin-die is totally gonna wreck me despite my best efforts lowering it's HP down to half.

What? You can't say this game isn't korean MMO tier grindy. Except the grind isn't gradual like most korean MMOs, it's solely up to luck.

And i think i have played enough games in my life to identify a grindy game, this game is grindy, i don't know why you can't just accept that. I don't plan on playing anything else until Nioh comes out. Maybe Shadow Tactics on steam, but i have other hobbies anyways, so it's not like i desperately need something to play

Cuz I managed to beat F40 boss, and now I just realise while the gameplay was fun, the grind and frustration wasn't worth the weeks (and the money) I've spend on this game.
Don't fall for your autism, fellas, better games are out there.

This game has grind but for a F2P game it's nowhere near the levels of say, Warframe and hell even a bought game like SAO:HF or SAO:HR. Compared to those three games alone it's like they are just tossing shit at you constantly.

If you would have said some shit like "oh the combat and boss fights just aren't that great" I would have taken you way more seriously than just saying "WAH GAME GRIND!". Because that makes you sound like an entitled queer.

>spent money on the game

You already fucked up you dumb retard.

If you spent a penny on this game you're doing it wrong you fucking cuck. The whole point is to get to the top grind reds upgrade your gear in preparation for feb when they release new content and keep climbing.

You seriously think you can come on here and expect to be taken seriously when you've been playing the game wrong from the start? just get the fuck out.

What's the minimum fighter points to get 2 DM metal rewards

5 wins

No, i said that the gameplay experience isn't worth the grind. Why are you bending and distorting what i said?

For the millionth time, cloaks, slows, and repairs are rare and can appear on ANY floor.

Midbosses don't need more than a guard and a sting once you have enough decals and gear.

5 successful raids on both the Britbongs and Gatershits. So around or about 1100 give or take. Just make sure you get at least 5 each for max rewards. Minimum? Who the hell only wants to settle for just minimum rewards when you can just get the max just as easily?

>Why are you bending and distorting what i said?
Because the post I replied to literally says nothing about gameplay and has grindy/grind in just about every sentence. You said zero things about the gameplay other than grindy.

And that's why i like it. Warframe takes itself way too fucking seriously but this is just a breath of fresh air that lets me have fun for once in a long ass time with games.

If i die i can't say it was RNG or bullshit mechanics that got me it was my own fault for dying because i am in control of how i climb i can go shooter, take them on from a distance or go defender tank that shit and just rely on my health absorption decals to get me higher maybe even striker where i go full DPS with close combat and deal good damage while still having a decent amount of HP.

You can really see the difference in fighter classes and that's something i didn't expect.

In my opinion this game wouldn't be as good if games haven't been so SHIT these past few years. It just has everything i love out of a game for me.

It's pretty easy to dismiss anyone complaining about grinding as just a shitty player, because the grind is 100% optional.

Yeah if you want to grind you can, and that's what you need to do if you want to be the most powerful - but you don't need to do so to beat the content offered. Jackals would probably be kinda rough, but totally doable with hobo gear and poverty decals, and that's not even what I'd consider part of the core experience.

Maybe you should have followed the post chain further than 1 post? Are you retarded? Wait, don't answer the question.

Yeah yeah, so you're just sayong you're a poor cuck that prefers to grind even more, you have a strong case of autismo my friend.

Ok, you guys were right. Using shrooms to go throught defenses really does upset them.
Should I respond with anything?

Wew lad.

Haha, wow. I never even check the results screens when I get raided. I guess the salt is real.

>the gameplay experiece just isn't worth the grind
Just leave already. You've uninstalled so you're of no value being here. Personally, I don't care about your opinion anymore because all you say is the game is a grind, which it is, but you must be salty you died in some retarded way so you got in your feelings and deleted the game instead of calming down. Now begone you fucking garbage pail kid.

>you're a poor cuck!
>i can't be bothered to get kill coins!
>i need death metals to climb! life is hard!

I'm the one with autism? Wow... so this is the power... of a casual...

I don't need to spend money on the game at all since i'm not a sad fuck like you. I can climb and earn just fine with what i need and if you think spending money on the game justifies wanting an easier experience you're just that fucking pathetic. Don't act like you're above me when you're using the fucking handicapped space, dumbfuck.

Ok bub, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I guess he's right, it really isn't worth the grind, but you only need to grind candle wolf metal to beat the game, it doesn't take much time.

>maybe you should just follow the post reply chain
>like its going to change what he said

He's still going to argue or feign ignorance even further. Is it worth it?

Holy shit you're still replying? fuck i guess you're not one to take your own advice.

>Whatever helps you sleep at night

That's real cute kiddo.

Yeah, I actually disagree with the 100% optional bit posted earlier, you DO need to at least finish your 3* katana (or a death burner I guess?) to beat it in any reasonable amount of time, and I had to finish my machete as well to get through, as well as a 20-30-tier armor set.

The hobo/expedition/wait for fun fungus stuff doesn't take a lot of in game time, but it DOES take a lot of real time waiting, which is pretty shitty, not to mention all the fuckin' menus and hundreds of confirmation boxes it takes to clear your rewards box.

Saying this is Korean MMO-tier is not even close though. Whoever posted that either never played or just doesn't remember very clearly REAL Korean grind, the hundredS of hours to get to anything resembling engame at all. I've played this game for 200 horus and I've done everything but autistically farm for materials for jackal weapons or the deathscythe.

I don't even have the defense set up. I tried raiding him and died while in light gear, then just came back and destroyed everything with evershrooms. I did it because he was the only diamond-ranked raid in my list tho.

My first post says "The gameplay experience just wasn't worth the grind"

???

Yeah, hoboed my gear for the last bosses too.

What a deep and insightful comment about the gameplay, shitlord.

I dunno, I'd stick with 100% optional because every time I stopped to grind before moving on, it was out of paranoia, and eventually I'd just get impatient and end up doing it with dropped shit anyways.

Hell, I beat Jackson with a fucking pickaxe (not +) and one transparungus.

The trick is to value your mushrooms. Don't waste your fun fungus on gear that you're exploring in. Keep a set for bosses that you don't touch otherwise. That one set will not require you to get more than 2 fun fungus for the entirety of 31+

People say 21-30 is the grindfest where you get stuck grinding for black, but after wasting a bunch of time grinding, I eventually just got fucking impatient and killed every boss in the area with a few dropped spears and some shrooms. Either transparungus or slowshrooms, which again, I only used on bosses, and in the end needed about... 2 total, JIN-DIE and Crowley, didn't use any on GOTO or COEN.

It feels like you need to grind, but you really just don't, and the time you spend grinding is basically just testing your patience until you realize you never needed to do it in the first place, or like the other guy, get upset and quit, thinking the game was locked behind some wall he conjured up in his own imagination.

Just thank him for the SP and tell him he can revenge raid you. Then let him know you'll keep raiding him until he drops in rank lel

The gameplay isn't fun enough for me to justify the grind, how is that not enough? Why do i need to go into detail about it? We all know how the game plays. It's really not neccessary to dwell on it any further. I'm not saying it's total shit either, just not worth the grind, especially noticable once overpowered shrooms such as the guardshrooms come into play. It basically negates half the games mechanics, at which point i had to ask myself, is this really worth playing? The answer was no.

You should explain yourself what exactly you mean by "gameplay" though. I don't really agree anyway even if I have some idea what you mean because the game is free and the combat, in my opinion, it on par with Dragon's Dogma or Dark Souls maybe even Bloodborne in it's own variation and ways. That said, the game is free to play, I don't know what you expected from a free to play game but this is the best free to play game on the PS4 right now. It's fun as fuck but I'll admit it has some annoyances without even considering the bugs and glitches.

Anyway man, If you don't want to play the game anymore I don't really give a shit and try to defend it. The fact that you're still here arguing and crying means you still care about the game in some small way though.

So you have no reasoning, no explanation, just a blog post about your opinions. Thanks for sharing.

>finally fixed my PS4 controller stick problem
>game gets 80% easier

The real boss this whole time was the camera not turning and playing with fixed angles.

You know what's even cuter, you farming MILK black metals, but don't worry, I totally believe in you senpai.

Snail day?

yes

>The gameplay isn't fun enough for me to justify the grind, how is that not enough? Why do i need to go into detail about it?
Because it makes people paranoid and think that you haven't even played the game or enough of the game to be considered anything other than a shitposter. I've not seen anything in your posts so far that would indicate to me that you've actually even played the game other than saying about how shrooms are overpowered and gamebreaking.

He doesn't appear in my list anymore though, I'd do it just to get back into platinum desu. Also, I don't think he had any KC or SP.

They game was made with the intention of forcing you to spend money. The entire game is balanced around that. It can be done without spending money it will simply require more time.

I know you're an elitist narcissist and think you are hot shit but could you please keep it down.

>just carry them into the tower if you know what I'm saying
Ouch

I've raided

>No reasoning
>Clearly gave a reason
>Nvm i'll just dismiss it as an opinion, which somehow isn't a reason

He'll appear in your revenge list if he decides to raid you back, then you can just keep doing it to him. Niggas like that usually do revenge raid you and theyre the ones who lose out on more KC/SP/TDM points

If he does raid you and he doesnt appear on the list then he's idling in the waiting room, that happens often too with these types of people

Alrighty then, thanks and have a nice one. Goodluck in the future and all that jazz.

What did he mean by this?

Dude when I turn on this game I don't turn it off until I'm done. If I need to take a shit I idle in the waiting room. Browsing /v/ idle in waiting room. Jerking my dick idle in waiting room. You get the idea. I'm not even "that type of people"

Lmao. Ok, I'll invite him.

>Criticize design decisions in the game
>Apparently that just means you're bad at it, or haven't actually played it

I didn't know i was literally on /v/
And if you people keep defending bad design no developers will ever feel incentivised to make good games. Do you really think that health being meaningless is in any way, shape or form good?

hes saying hes a shitter

Wow. Bullet metal is now my bottleneck. Really hope I can find some quickly.

You provided a very very minimal reason without really explaining anything.

You provided reason is not sufficient. Please do some analysis. What specifically rubs you wrong about the "OP" shrooms? What game mechanics go they negate? Why do you think they're negated? Detail. Detail. We're not having a discussion if you don't properly explain yourself. We're just having you dump your opinions on the thread.

Is the Dark Souls kiddies who come from /dsg/. The game could make the console explode and they would still defend it with git gud memes or shitposter accusations.

And now we start in on the genetic fallacies, nice

Good luck mang, stock up on dem turtles

The issue is that you gave an extremely vague complaint that sounds like just that, a complaint, not a criticism.

The game is designed to have longevity via grind. That's part of the design.

And hell, since you haven't directly replied to any of those posts calling you bad at the game, I'll ask - where exactly are you that you consider blocked by a grind that's just not worth it? Did you beat the game? That's a reasonable place to call it quits, or hiatus, or whatever the fuck. Are you on floor 16 and can't beat JIN-DIE? This would at least give some context to your complaint, and with some actual reasoning, maybe it would graduate to a criticism.

Nice derail you stupid idiot.

same problem with left stick, how did you do my dude?

Fuck off back to /dsg/ shitposters.

He said he was on floor 29 or so and he already deleted the game. There is really no reason to keep responding to someone who doesn't bother to explain themselves when called out. I've posted to this guy the majority of the posts and I still don't understand what he means by "gameplay isn't worth the grind". What isn't worth the grind? What is he playing for? What is his purpose for playing other than enjoying the game for what it is? What does he wan't it to be? What is he comparing it to? What Korean MMOs? etc.

So far, I think the guy is a shitter who died in some dumb way, is a bit flustered about it so he quit, deleted game, came on /lidg/ to bitch about how the game got the better of him in the end. That's all he could have said: "I wasn't dedicated enough to finish the game"

The grind can't give longevity, because it's not very gradual, it's very abruptly decided by luck.

As i have said, i made it to floor 28 or 29, and yes i died, but i didn't immediately uninstall the game in a fit of rage, i loaded it up the next day and started grinding for kill coins, the alternative would have been to go kill my haterfied fighter and lose all the gear. Anyways, the higher floor you reach the more dying sets you back, for example, i bought 3 Rank 2 +4 Hot Irons to beat Goto on floor 23 and then climb to floor 25, which by the way was artificially gated into waiting around for 90 minutes, because i can only buy one Iron every 30 minutes. Great! Then Goto was such a retarded health sponge, even with Sting shrooms that 1 of my irons already broke during that fight, and then i had to climb the 2 remaining floors with the other 2 left, by the time i reached 25 all my shit was about to break and i had to patiently fistfight single mobs for half an hour until i fucked up when i encountered a hater that proceeded to kill my in a single sword combo through my healthshroom.

As to what kind of mechanics are negated by shrooms, obviously you don't have to bother with actually looking out for anything if you eat transparangus and can just wail on the boss, except if it's Coen, Guardshrooms just make health irrelevant, and in thread after thread people state that you should just go Attacker since health is irrelevant anyways.

Are these enough explanations? I just don't think the tradeoff is worth it.

Buy a bottle of CRC Electronic Quick Dry Cleaner, open the controller and spray it where the sticks go. I followed this video and it worked like a charm.

youtube.com/watch?v=kwsRmQXi65s&t

Thats the the hard way. The easy way is spraying and wiggling the sticks to get it under without opening it. If it doesnt work you have to take it all apart and do it directly.

make sure to get your fight points, you get some sick rewards once the wars are done.

I filled my freezer with grade 5 fighters but I only have 70 rank points. I have seen people with more than 70. How?