APOLOGIZE HONDA

WHYTHEFUCK Honda do this ? this honeycomb design is shit and needs to be dropped. why the fuck they keep doing this and why the fuck does the right have a boxed vent this shit isnt consistent at all.
EXPLAIN THIS O

fake brake ventilators?

Forward ficing radar for adaptive cruise control.

why is the other blocked with a hideous box ?

Lmao automatics have been faster since the 60's

Niggers actually believe that.

Why is it people who say that always then post none automatic cars as "proof".

Torqueflite my nigga

No they haven't. You can speed out of corners a lot faster with Manuel's. Fucking automatics can't compete.

>You can speed out of corners a lot faster with Manuel's. Fucking automatics can't compete.
People aren't driving autos right, that's why.
You need to force it to downshift, which it will do faster than a manual.

How do you force that which u can't control dumbass

>How do you force that which u can't control dumbass
You literally hit the accelerator twice dumbass.

once again, Veeky Forums proves it doesn't know shit about automatics.

So you have to come of the power then get back on it twice. That's why autos are slow then.

>So you have to come of the power then get back on it twice
No, jesus fucking christ, autos don't need to interrupt power to shift, that's why they're faster. Good lord read a fucking book before you post.

But the idiot in said you had to hit the accelerator twice. How do you do that without coming off the power?

You don't need to take your foot off the gas, you just put your foot down twice, like you were flooring it.

You're stupid.
You can hint at the transmission what you want through the throttle, but that's a lot slower than just fucking shifting in a manual.
In a straight line autos can easily beat manuals if they're actually made to shift quickly.
But corners fuck with street tuned autos hard, and even in normal driving circumstances hills fuck with them.
And once you're in a low grip situations autos are the fucking worst gear hunters around.

>but that's a lot slower than just fucking shifting in a manual.
No it's not.

So it goes faster if you use more throttle, that's true of manual as well but you know what you are already in the right gear at that point.

Yes it is.

Because they don't want to be BTFO by the part where those "automatics" are actually DCTs, and those faster laps are done with the car in manual mode. No shit, if you take out the clutch pedal, you'll shift faster and get a better time. With the truth revealed, they are actually in partial agreement with manual fanboys (as racers with manual transmissions often use shift dogs instead of synchros to the same effect) - that shifting your own gears matters for spirited or performance driving - and have to skulk back to rambling about muh subjective comfort and luxury.

>So it goes faster if you use more throttle,
It will physically downshift

>that's true of manual as well but you know what you are already in the right gear at that point.
Shifting gears in a manaul requires separating power in the drivetrain. Autos do no such thing.

Nope.

This is like trying to explain why the sky is blue to people who have lived underground their whole lives.

Autos rule the drag strip for a reason
>muh corners
If you don't know how to operate an automatic transmission you don't belong in a car, simple as that.

talking about automatic drag cars is like talking about built up manual track cars with seamless gearboxes. why not bring in motoGP bikes while we're at it? those are manual.

in the end, you're driving a cheap ass slushbox and the other guy is driving a synchro shitbox that won't shift into second 50% of the time after one too many attempts at being a drag racer

Hey double talking fucking retard.
An automatic that needs to be told when to shift after the corner, is shifting more slowly than a manual that shifts before the corner.
Hate to break it to you.
i already conceded that an automatic in a straight line, can shift faster than a manual.

In a manual the shift time in a corner is not effecting speed, because you're already decelerating, in an automatic you ahve to wait until after the corner to mash the gas to tell the car that it's time shift.
And if your car for whatever reason decides to shift mid corner, you'll upset the car.

Face the facts, automatics are shit.

>talking about automatic drag cars
Here's the thing, stock early 60's automatics are built well enough to take the power of a drag car just fine.
In fact they'll use lightweight autos to save power.

>seamless gearboxes
lol

>those are manual.
Sequential manual is nothing like your clapped out shitvic.

>you're driving a cheap ass slushbox and the other guy is driving a synchro shitbox
2/4 cars i own are automatic, the other two are manual. I'm experienced with both.
If you've never touched an automatic, i can understand why you aren't comprehending what i'm saying.
If both cars shift at the same time the automatic will be in the next gear sooner than the manual and if the driver keeps the foot down they will be in gear just as long.
I suggest you actually read up on how an automatic functions and why it is fundamentlly different than a manual.

>An automatic that needs to be told when to shift after the corner, is shifting more slowly than a manual that shifts before the corner.
No it's not, the auto will have downshifted while it's breaking if it decided to be in "performance mode". It may even just TC slip until you let on the gas again and figure out what gear it needs to be in. This is a seamless transition. Of course some retarded trip has no fucking clue what he's typing.

>in an automatic you ahve to wait until after the corner to mash the gas to tell the car that it's time shift.
This takes the equivalent amount of time as getting on the gas pedal in an automatic, i don't know why you even brought it up.
There will never be a time in an automatic's operation where it doesn't know what gear to be in. Additionally i can just move the gear selector to the 3, 2, or 1 position and it'll lock it's gear in.

Got any more bullshit for me to slay?

>There will never be a time in an automatic's operation where it doesn't know what gear to be in.
If your idea the correct gear is what ever gear the cars in.
Exiting a corner you might need to back off the throttle slightly before going wot again, in an automatic this often causes your car to go from 3rd, to 4th to 2nd
A street tuned automatic is not ideal for racing, a manual is ideal for all situations.
You also must not have a lot of highwya experience in autos, because they go gear hunting all the fucking time on the highway. 4th 5th 4th 3rd 5th is a regular thing.

>Exiting a corner you might need to back off the throttle slightly before going wot again
Which is literally nothing, you're still applying power, unlike the same scenario with a manual transmission.

>in an automatic this often causes your car to go from 3rd, to 4th to 2nd
Which is still faster than shifting one gear in a manual lmao.

>a manual is ideal for all situations.
No, it's not. Refer back to the drag racing example.

>because they go gear hunting all the fucking time on the highway.

Because people move their feet like they're dancing. Your average driver has an innate desire to keep taking their foot off the gas and then reapplying it in an automatic, for whatever reason. If you apply the same amount of pressure on the throttle for the whole drive, it will find top gear and stay there.

Wow are you actually clinically retarded or just a very determined uninformed troll?

You're fucking retarded mate, post your car.

>Which is still faster than shifting one gear in a manual lmao.
Nope, because the manuals shift time is equal to 0 in a racing corner scenario.

Hi, third party here. I have come to declare this user - - the winner of this debate. Well done, user. This picture of an arab family looking at a computer screen is your reward.

test

Samfag much

>Nope
yep

>because the manuals shift time is equal to 0 in a racing corner scenario.
Synchronizing the input and output shaft will apply a braking force on the drivetrain.
>muh rev-match
so you lost power to your wheels for the duration of the rev-match.
DCT is the only transmission that combines both aspects for a complete upgrade.

Try again, friend.

>arab family
They look white though..

No, not samefag. Just a bystander with minor bias for the favor of automatic transmissions is all.

Nobody here should be biased, but they keep buying into the Veeky Forums memes that tell them how shit autos are and how great manuals are.
$30 says most people on Veeky Forums haven't touched an automatic before.

>Try again, friend.
Ok

Guess there's no fight left in you, i've got some red pills by my pc for my cold, want some? Want some red pills?

>Nobody here should be biased
I'm not I just state the facts that autos are empirically inferior.

>empirically
keyword innit

You posted a photoshoped image, I just put it back.

lol i don't even have photoshop installed.
the mental leaps you take when someone challenges the narrative that Veeky Forums fed you by the gallon, you could probably reach outer space.

Wtf is this "APOLOGIZE" meme all of a sudden?

/pol/-tier shit

>lol i don't even have photoshop installed.
Nether do I! Face the facts you have lost because you started from an incorrect position that you have argued with little intelligence but some vigor.

I cannot face the falsehood that i lost because i clearly won.

Won, auto the two never go together.

I can't think of a single car whose automatic gearbox version laps the ring faster than the manual version (with the same engine)

Not when I'm driving it.

It looks good

>WHYTHEFUCK
Yea! Fog lights should only be allowed if you have a special license indicating that you know the very simple rules about when you can use them. If you get caught with them on without any fog around or not dense enough to warrant their use, then you get sent to prison and your car taken away.

When Veeky Forums talks about automatics they are obviously referring to anything that doesn't have three pedals, not just slush boxes with no manual mode.

for license plates

>whats paddle shifter

You know those exist right? And best ones shift within milliseconds

I wired up my fog lights to come on with the ignition switch so they act as DRLs