pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Qc7umZpu
tcrf.net/Danganronpa:_Kibou_no_Gakuen_to_Zetsubou_no_Koukousei_(PlayStation_Portable)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>We know the survivors
>We know who kills who and around what circumstance (for most)
>We know who the mastermind is
>Before the game is even released in fucking Japan

You can't make this shit up

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

So anons

How do you feel about the v3 spoilers?

Hi. My name is Himiko Yumeno. I'm a mage.
I will be one of the survivors in this mutual killing game. My character will be equivalent to that of Sonia's; a completely neutral character with no intent to murder.

When the game finally gets to the end and when the killings stop, the survivors and I will probably live happily ever after. I don't have an execution, but if I had one it would have probably been the classic saw-in-half magic trick, except for real.

I actually make it through this killing game. Magic sure is a strange thing, huh..?

Well, anyway... nice to meet you.

You have 30 second to explain how his murder case isn't forced BS

Glad I got spoiled.
Would be disappointed if if found out while actually playing the game.

I hope you're all happy now

Post sprites and art of that deliciously evil, sexy titty monster Tsumugi

I can't

It's good.

All of the sprites, excluding the ones featuring old cast members: pastebin.com/Qc7umZpu

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE MOMOTA-KUN OF BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA

SMASHED FUCK BOYS AND DERAILED RUSE CRUISES WILL COME TO YOU, BUT ONLY IF YOU TYPE

"SMASH HIM GOOD KAITO-KUN!"

What do you choose, /drg/?

The old world or the new one?

DUDE

STEPPING STONE FOR DEATH

LM- Oh...
Uh....

I really hope this isn't just Chiaki 2.0

I may be in the minority here, but now I'm more excited for the game than ever. I can't wait until I see everything unfold.

Thanks for hearing out my suggestion, user. I really appreciate it

If this is legit, I am fine. Don't wanna be surprised by THAT bullshit.
If it's all somehow not true, then I fine and didn't spoil anything. Win win.

So there's no confirmation Korekiyo is actually a girl?

He might just be into visual-kei.

I like everything a lot except chapter 4s death and the dumb protagonist switch itself. Not kaede dying but the switch and lying about kaede up to release. I'll wait to hear more about the alt universe before making judgments on that and what team danganronpa is
Shirogane probably instigated it after the two find something in the VR world

Nagito and Chiaki all in one

Sets up the murder, sacrifices herself after being rigged as the murderer... by herself

YAS QUEEN

DUDE

STEPPING STONE FOR MYSTERIES

LMAO

We still dont know what this "bug" is.

It completely is. Not to mention I was hoping Miu would survive. Unless they pull fakeout like in DR2, then she's gone and her killer didn't even mean to kill her. And they both die for nothing due to rigged VR world.

Quite happy and intrigued. I don't think I'll be able to sleep until the game drops so I can get more context. Also glad one of the characters is developing exactly like I hoped they would.

It all depends on if the death has a point beyond "Lol shock value."

>Detective as big as Kaede on the box

God damn it.

Also I thought BDH was just attention whoring since I assumed no way could he crack it and everyone else failed to get anywhere. I guess this community is just tech incompetent, or too small? Persona 5 was broken open instantly.

Everything sounds great sans Gonta's reasons to kill Miu.

CUTEST MASTERMIND

This is the best ship in NDRV3,okay?
I don't fucking care if they're both dead,they shall be the best ship in heaven!

No problem, fellow user. It's much more convenient like this.

Reverse engineering compressed files is hard, but /drg/ got the audio files which show the main twist

>yfw both kiibo AND shuichi are the main characters
>shuichi for the normal trial stuff, kiibo for the panic debates and car minigame

I would gladly kneel and suck her cock desu

E....EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE....

If he killed Miu because she crushed a virtual bug, Gonta's going straight to my shit list along with Folklorist.

I think it has that already. Shirogane is a pretty competent villian who just kills straight up when her plan is potentially ruined. Doubly so if its something kaede and rentarou planned in order to screw her over and that may be the case judging by the voice files

To be fair, cracking the code seems hard BDH said that he did it by luck.

See user he's just fine.

I really hope its some like, actual flaw that you have to reason out, like a real programmer would, instead of "WHOA SO ZANY! OH NO HIS ARM MOVED ON ITS OWN! OH SHIT!"

I haven't been this happy for ages

>SHE'S THE CAUSE OF THESE TWO DYING

Don't forget that Monokuma literally forced a murder or everyone would starve to death.

>Folklorist.
still mad huh?

If Kaede and Rantarou end up screwing up Shirogane at the end post mortem then it's fine.

But if Shirogane just rigs everything to win then her defeat will make no sense - why not just rig it again?

>Angie is dead
Into the trash it goes.

Reminder

I want to bully Ouma.

So, I don't get it. Whats this Virtual 3arth thing that happens? I get the whole parallel universe and how in this one the survivors are different But why are they in VR?

Everything will be daijobou

Pranked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screencap this. One of the chapter 1 deaths will come back. There will be 5 survivors. We haven't seen the last of Kaede yet.

You really should! He makes such a cute face when he breaks from the bullying!

>Best Ship + Dessert = Best Dessert

Lets not forget that bitch on the left is dead now.

Literally every female protag is gone.

We'll have to know about what happened in ch4 for sure but probably because she didn't think the others had the potential to screw things up like rentarou and kaede did. That and it served as a way to get the ball rolling

What Shirogane thinks:
>"Ha! These two retards! I'll kill one and make the other the blackened!"
What is actually going on
>"Yeah I've been in like two of these things, we're not catching the MM without some sacrifices. Want to becoming a walking boulder for pianos?"

>Also I thought BDH was just attention whoring since I assumed no way could he crack it and everyone else failed to get anywhere

>tcrf.net/Danganronpa:_Kibou_no_Gakuen_to_Zetsubou_no_Koukousei_(PlayStation_Portable)
>This page owes its existence to the hard work of BlackDragonHunt, who discovered and translated all of the content here.

BDH has been doing this shit from the beginning. There was no reason not to believe him, especially when he began releasing sprites.

That's still not confirmed

IT WAS THERE ALL ALONG
LITERALLY LEON SAYAKA
YAMEROOOOOO
TASKETEEEEE

When are the streams? I want the sounds of delicious discord to fill my ears.

Rantarou is surviving, Kaede is ded.

I hope that too. I really wanna know more about kaede

I wonder how far into case 6 do her eyes turn blue since she has both crazy sprites with her usual eyes and normal sprites with the glowing blue eyes effect.

>they kill komaru
that bitch had bomb tits though, why are they doing this

>tfw Folklorist was my husbando
Can't believe I fell for the (reverse) trap.

I'm not sure if I'd call that type of face daijoubu.

Everything will be... alright..
Saihara-chan~

I have no regrets on spoiling myself because it sounds dumb as hell.

Post yfw Kaede is just Sayaka 2.0

We know nothing about what happens to komaru. Toko is alive so she should be too unless she just doesn't give a shit about anything with byakuya dead
Yeah rentarou. Hes the ultimate survivor. Kaede is dead though

Tsumugi bros where we at

More like Chiaki 2.0

This is floating around on 2ch, don't know if it's trust worthy

But Tsumugi is executed. You might wonder what she could possibly be executed for

Well, the execution of Kaede.

Why the execution of Kaede?

Cause apparently, Rantarou is still alive.

Meaning Kaede never committed murder

Meaning Kaede was innocent

Making Tsumugi a blackened

>Saihara-chan~

What's their relationship? I haven't gotten those spoilers yet

Ok wait

if they all fled to space, then how did they get Hoshi out of death row and Ouma out of the asylum

Not really, She at least made it to the trial.

what scares me is that he has a sprite that is just black like this
what the fuck does it mean?

I just woke up, is it really confirmed that Korekiyo is a girl now? No chance of still being a guy at all?

Eh, I'll only be happy with Kaede's death if Kaede had some agency in it. I like the idea of her erasing her own memories so she'd catch herself without fail and express genuine despair at her death.

I don't really care if it's just Chiaki again. Kodaka pulled that trick twice before.

It's Miu waking up base on V pattern of survivors. Just extend the line to Miu from Kibo.

My money is on Rentarou too, although I still think Kaede might be important to the plot somehow.

>KokiCHI
>CHIaki
>Both sleep while standing up
>Both have a similar fanboy/fangirl sprite
>Both are portrayed as cute every so often
>Both are brutally crushed in Chapter 5

Reporting in!
Can't believe I hit High Score with my cute Wife!

Joker/Batman esque, from the looks of it, with a side of homolust

Ouma has some pretty romantic lines delivered towards Saihara in the voice files.

5 bucks says that's in the VR, when Ouma's past is revealed and they start suspecting him as the MM.

haha what a nigger

This is my son (husband). Say something nice about him.

I'll withhold any judgments until I learn more. The fact that every returning character has V3 in their eyes has me curious.

Said in red
>Without Kaede the cast couldn't progress
So there's some fuckery on Kaede's part. This, coupled with "a lie will change the future" makes me think that Chapter 1 will be far more planned than it seems.

Can someone explain how some characters being in a vr game means they lived in this universe? Isn't the V3 cast just seeing recreations of old characters in VR as a cameo?

But, does she have a boner for despair?

If rentarou survived then you can bet your ass that the other part about kaede and him orchestrating shiroganes downfall is true too. Why he took so long is unknown

I want to chunk his pengo

He is not as flat as i thought he was.

I always believed in him!

But what does it mean???????

But the trap was set by Mastermind to kill him and frame Kaede. They're both likely dead.

You make komaeda look sane and sound