A dealership near me wants 5k for one of these

A dealership near me wants 5k for one of these.

Should I go for it?
Not worth it?

I guess it would help if I added some details
From the dealership website:

Body Style: Hatchback
Model Code: P
Engine: 4 Cyl - 2 L
Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic
Drive Type: AWD
Ext. Color: Azure Gray Metallic
Mileage: 109,291

sure. Those are great little shitboxes.

5k for that is way too much

you can get an old v6 sonata for tgat much and it has way more power and its not a shitbox

What I got from driving one for 15 minutes is that it's absolute piece of shit in terms of general comfort. Can't comment on reliability, but Suzuki is a meme company

Maybe 3.5k. Dont those have a timing belt?

Parts are gonna be expensive and hard to get cause they left the USA in 2012 or 13.

Just get a matrix if you want a cheap nip station wagon

Suzuki still provides service and parts for them at dealers that did sell Suzuki.

fuck off. The Matrix is shit in comparison

4 speed auto seems shite

better than the CVT they used for Automatics from 2010 to 2013. 2007-2009 models were also available with a 5 speed manual 2010-2013 swapped the 5 speed for a 6 speed manual.

nobody is talking about a fucking sonata you fucking autistic faggot. gtfo.

OP here, thanks for the input guys.

How does it perform at highway speeds?

5k would get you a way comfier LeSabre with half the miles.

I might be able to get them down to only 4k. I also have a car that I want to trade in. Not sure how much that will affect the price.

It's just a hatchback with slightly higher ground clearance. It's not a Jeep Wrangler. It's perfectly fine on the highway.

go 3k, that's it
thats the most I would pay for it

>any Hyundai that isn't a Genesis
>not a shitbox
Pick one

>genesis
>not a shitbox
its like you think Hyundai makes good cars

Literally the car my middle aged mother drives (although hers is fiat branded)
Brakes are horrid, engine response horrid, it's not awd in the subaru sense, it's selectable 4wd although I do think it lets you lock 50/50 under a certain speed

It's been averagely reliable since she got it.

As white goods motoring it's ok but you'd be better off buying the best honda/toyota you can find for that kinda budget. Or stretch a bit and go for a yeti.
Also
> auto
fag.

The dealership I'm looking at doesn't have any hondas, but it does have a 2006 Toyota Corolla for 7k. Only has 88,036 miles on it.