Drive slightly over the speed limit

>drive slightly over the speed limit
>Normie behind me, tailgates, flashes headlights
>slow down to exactly the speed limit
>Normie BTFO
Anyone else enjoying this?

Need to add wiper fluid over spray for maximum butt mad.

I would enjoy it but I'm afraid of braking while someone tailgates me because I don't wanna be crashed into and stand around at the side of the road for an hour even if I'm not at fault.

>not waving your gun at them in a friendly way

I think you have some growing up to do.

>be going over speed limit
>normie in front of me going too slow
>BANG MY SHIT INTO SECOND GOING 40
>they make a feeble attempt to veer left to keep me from passing
>i fly by them brapping the limiter going 90+
>im now in front of them swerving left and right
>gotta keep dem tires hot yo
>they slow WAY DOWN
>they realize i could totally block the road get out of my car and just unload an ak into their windsheild
>i slow way down
i can see the fear in their eyes

i feed off it

it sustains me

this has happened to me, i didn't even car lmao

>dem
>yo
t. Normie

devilish

>automatic FR-S
they didn't keep but because they were laughing at how slow your shitbox is

You're just unshakeable. Nerves of steel I tell you. You got some brass balls amigo.
You're a real cool cucumber. A real smooth operator my friend. One hell of a cowboy killer. Flight tower controllers dont have shit on you. I bet you don't even brake a sweat doing a buck fifty on the free way.

>going speed limit through town
>baby boomer in *insert muscle car of your choice* speeds past doing 20 over
>catch up to him at the red light

Ill one up you
>said tailgater tries to pass you on narrow road
>veer toward the center JUST ENOUGH so he can't pass

When I got home he got out and tried to fight me lel

This thread makes me want to leave Veeky Forums and never come back

Fuckin rekt

>asshole audi driver tries to overtake me
>match speed with the guy in the left lane and block him from overtaking on any lane

>Buying manual

Literally why.

Audi drivers definitely replaced BMW in the realm of assholes driving, at least in Europe

You motherfucker how dare you mildly inconvenience me by putting droplets on my car

git normie scum

what if the other guy is driving with the windows down? Also, in a certain angle you could spray the driver right on the face

>cruising on the freeway in my bmw
>left lane opens up
>move into that lane and i start going 75
>go getter in a jeep patriot coming up on the right
>floor it until im next to the person in front of the jeep
>traffic opens up so jeep makes another attempt to undertake me
>repeat my previous maneuver
>hes all riled up
>traffic opens up again and he yanks the wheel to the right to whip around me and two other trolls driving abreast on the freeway
>sheriff parked on the breakdown lane turns on siren and lights to cite the jeep driver
>adversary eliminated
>mfw

It gets even better when youre using cheap washer fluid with methanol in it

Or the "all season" mixes with mystery chemicals

Because BMWs nowadays are grandpa mobiles, Audis are driven by foreign 'youth' who couldn't afford a real lux car.

From another corner of the internet. Why I always let people who are speeding by.

>In college, my best friend and I had a summer job culling trees from a property 50kms (30miles) from the nearest hospital/ambulance station. We both got the job at the same time and worked there for almost 3 summers in a team of 5 guys. We were all very skilled with equipment and had been through extensive training. Two of the guys on the team were professional arborists. We had all the gear, but as anyone with professional experience with chainsaws will tell you, unpredictable accidents can happen.

>On a late August morning we had just finished downing a 30 foot white pine and were in the process of removing the branches. My friend was working his way down the trunk when he hit a knot in an oddly formed branch and the chainsaw kicked and due to the admittedly awkward position he was in sliced into a seam between his chaps and his belt.

>The blood started flowing immediately and everyone stopped. While the others stabilized him, I ran to get my car knowing in any case we'd have to drive. While trying to control the bleeding we loaded him into the back seat of my car and I started driving as fast as I could towards the nearest hospital. 10/50kms in we got cell coverage and arranged a place to meet the nearest ambulance. I knew we had to get him in fast as we were having trouble controlling the bleeding. When I reached the 416 I started going faster than I had ever driven before.

>While in the middle of nowhere most people would see me coming and move to the right lane (slower traffic keeping right), but as we got closer to town we started coming across packs. It was 25/50kms to the hospital that we came across a white Nissan Altima and a Subaru Forester that blocked us in just like the OP likes to do. I can still remember the license plates of those to cars to this day. She was doing everything to ensure I didn't pass. She slowed up down from 90-75km/h (speed limit is 100km/h - ~60mph). We were stuck. It was this way for a solid 10minutes. It wasn't until we got to the next exit ramp that I was able to pass on the inside and get by. By this point most of our clothes had been used to help soak up the blood/applying pressure.

>Frustrated one of the guys threw a T-shirt that was dripping in blood out the window as we passed and hung out to give them a wave. He, like all of us, was covered in blood. The blood soaked T-shirt landed midway up the hood of the white Altima leaving a streak as it slid/rolled up and over the windshield.

>5kms (3 miles down the highway) we were joined by an OPP officer (like a state trooper/highway patrol) who matched our speed and helped to clear the way to the ambulance waiting a further 2 miles down the road. By that point the bleeding had slowed and my friend had a very weak pulse. The ambulance crew was ready and waiting and transferred him within seconds of our arrival. I jumped into the ambulance and we all took off. Sadly the friend died a few minutes later, 1km from the hospital.

>My friends were at the side of the road explaining the situation to the police officer when the white Altima showed up. I wasn't there for this part, so I'm going by the stories they told me. Anyways, she stopped and approached the officer in such a way that she couldn't see the blood soaked guys. She was shouting about dangerous driving and going to kill someone, yadda yadda yadda. The officer brought her around to look at the inside of my car which was covered in blood, and then pointed to the other two guys from my crew who were covered in blood from head to toe. He explained there was a medical emergency and asked if what we had said about her impeding the flow of traffic was correct. He cited her for a number of things including unnecessarily slow driving and dangerous driving. While he was writing the ticket he was informed of the death of my friend in the ambulance. The guy stopped writing the ticket to come over and tell the guys what happened. He opted to not tell the lady in the Altima, but the other guys on the team sure let her know.

>The guys got in the car and came to meet me at the hospital where we were going to meet with police to explain the situation. On the way they passed the Subaru Forester, which had been stopped by another OPP officer.

>Your best bet is to get out of the way if you can. While the driver behind you may just be an asshole, it may also be someone with a medical emergency; a partner in labour, a child having a diabetic attack, or a tree surgeon bleeding to death. In any case, letting them past you doesn't affect you in any way and may save a life. These scenarios aren't likely, but they also aren't impossible. It ultimately comes down to how you decide to process the situation. If you want to operate on the default mode of assuming you're right and everyone else is wrong, you're going to have a terrible time functioning in society.

So in conclusion, fuck you too OP.

My rear wiper doesn't work so I removed it but I kept the wiper nozzle and turned it around, so every time someone tailgates me, I literally piss on them

lol rekt

literally trolled to death.

how booty blasted are you, normalshits?

>driving down mountain road in TN
>6% grade, lots of turns
>speed limit 55, I'm doing 80 coasting down the mountain
>cunt tailgating me in some fatass SUV
>not some crossover shit, this was like a big ass Denali or escalate type shit
>start engine breaking
>slow down to match speed of the semi in the right lane, maybe 45-50 mph so the cunt can't go anywhere
Glad I slowed down too because there was like a 6 car pileup at the base of the mountain and traffic was basically stopped. That fat cow would have crushed me if we were going 80 and she tried to lay in the breaks to slow down that quick

Hope that bitch killed herself

This is an 18+ board.