/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread The Power of PIANO Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/24/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

tickcounter.com/countdown/1484146800000/asia-tokyo/dhms/000000FF00D7FFFFFFFFFFFF/DRv3
youtube.com/watch?v=DeMegDeYvgc
ybin.me/p/fdb087fd74edeed0#FO6ASBb8 yF88GvlLj jBKT7XNUmOLmNJmriimOz/VA=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So who dies

we all do, user

Kaede, Tsumugi, Hoshi, Tenko, Angie, Korekiyo, Ouma, Kaito, Meido, Gonta, Miu

Does Korekiyo have a twin, too?

So basically Space station 13?

everyone has a twin, no one is dying
all in the batch files

>Reposting

Tsugumi was a fangirl for Mukuro's organization.

She never came into contact with them, but she was filled with admiration for their dedication to sowing discord and living life to its (violent) fullest in the face of the world collapsing under tragedy. She was a timid person too afraid to ever take risks as a child and felt her life had been hollow until she learned of them, and had dreamed of bursting into wickedness and cruelty as they had ever since.

She decided to slaughter the group she was sent off with specifically because they were trying to live in the same sort of insular tranquility and peace that she once did, literally cutting themselves off from the world in a way even she had not managed.

I think based on her dialogue she based this killing game off of what Rantarou told her about previous ones, but with more interference on her part because she's a fucking psycho.

>Will update once I get to her explanation for how she did this, can't find the lines as of now so it must be way earlier in the last trial (or another character might outline it I guess)

Probably talked about in their FTE.

Everyone but Witch, Detective, "Preschool teacher", and Ki-Bo
Possibly Rantarou survives

when will someone stream this dank ruse cruise

This is my son (husband). Say something nice about him.

First for Best Girl.

Apparently Mukuro is a piece of shit in any timeline.

So you all want spoilers huh? So here you got all the spoilers of the game lol.

Feel the despair.

faggot

>This is my son
You have to go back.

Countdown
tickcounter.com/countdown/1484146800000/asia-tokyo/dhms/000000FF00D7FFFFFFFFFFFF/DRv3

pretty eyes

We still don't have a script of any kind, but it's only a matter of time before someone datamines the full release of the game

Saihara played a role in staging the murder of Amami too

If he was reliable he would have realized something was up.

But instead he was convinced Kaede did it from the start

I wanted him to fuck me, what the fuck did they do?

absolute madman best boy

Why Saihara is receiving so much hate? In trailers he looked a pretty nice character

Basically anyone who isn't Shuichi, Rantarou, Kiibo, Maki and Himiko are dead.

God bless Kodaka

reddit is literally the answer

Imagine if this sprite is Amami's reaction when he hears the plan

>Shirogane is the mastermind. She starts up the killing game by attempting to kill Rentarou the survivor of two previous killing games and Kaede who was the leader of the group
>Rentarou catches on while investigating the library and nuters the sixth monokid who was supposed to act as a camera for everything. He plans with Kaede in order to take the mastermind down
>Rentaro promises to help kaede twin
>In order to make it seem believable Kaede wipes her memories while Rentarou/Kaede activates the trap nearly killing Rentarou but survives due to his talent
>Kaede is framed for the murder just as shirogane planned and executed via tomato execution as Rentarou escapes to wait his time
>Kirumi kills ryoma via paranhas due to a grudge after he killed mafia members. Buff monokuma execution
>Shinguji is really a female. Kills both angie and touko via a stab in the neck due to hating religion and the two practicing in it at the time. Spiders thread execution
>Afterwards they go into a VR simulator and meet the AI-ified survivors of the two previous killing games. 8 members of DR1 and 8 members of DR2 including junko
>Miu is killed due to a "bug" from gontas avatar. He gets the pyro execution
>Everyone wrongly believes ouma to be the mastermind and he goes insane over it. Kaito confronts him in order to stop him but realizes it just before he activates his trap that ouma was telling the truth. This brief moment of someone trusting ouma lets him die happily. In shame kaito flees the scene making it appear both died
>Later re appears and admits to his crime despite maki begging him to stop and proceeds to his execution
>The world is fucked up and the gang were sent to a station in space in order to escape it
>Rentarou is the SHSL survivor and the games title is a reference to it with v3 meaning this is his 3rd victory.
>Shirogane is executed after Rentarou implicates her as kaedes killer since she was innocent
>Shuichi,Kibo,Yumeno,Maki and Rentarou return to earth in true end

so who is saihara's waifu

Shuuichi "My own unreliability was the only useful thing about me in the ruse of my waifu's sudoku" Saihara

she's hiding very large breasts under those bandages, and a huge dick too

Funny how in the end Ouma is really only a bit player in the greater scheme of lies

And people like this girl.

Didn't he also come up with it?

I'm here, Saihara-chan!

Kodaka's shitty plot twists got to 'him', user.

Don't forget about Kaede's twin sister since it was a truth bullet.

me

>tfw he'll never give you a good dicking with both his vines and dick

stream when

>implying Tsumugi isn't the twin

>Shirogane was a member of team danganronpa presumably the discord faction that mukuro leads here
>Maki is the SHSL assassin but its unknown how that will play in the story

He should stay far away from Saihara.

Soiled our dreams of a fuckable somewhat feminine but not over the top girly dude. In other words, made us feel true despair. ):

So, in the end:
-Kaede's dead
-Saihara is a protagonist
-He's still geting cucked
It's amazing.

So who's going to be streaming the game and where?

Preferably someone who can actually speak Japanese so they could translate and breeze through the class trial instead of tedious trial and error?

So similar wow

This is true despair.

>DR1 and DR2's killing game had 8 survivors without Rantaro and Kaede's intervention.

>DRV3 has just 5 survivors with them.

Are you sure we can label their plan as successful?

>and Kaede's
it was just rantarou

fixed

>he
>dick

Rentarou was in both of those killing games. Hes why they had so many survivors with 9. Saihara being a shit detective and Rentarou "dying" is what propels the v3 cast to get slaughtered compared to the rest

This user, who also streamed the demo, will play and translate at the release.
twitch tv/juicedup20

Jess.

>cue rebuild Ramiel music
youtube.com/watch?v=DeMegDeYvgc

>Everyone! I know you are all scared. I know you just want to curl up and cry, but we can't give up yet! No matter what the circumstances, we have to act like classmates and pull through! Since we have only each other to rely on, we can't keep secrets from one another! I know very well what it's like to lose someone to despair, because... Because M-Mukuro Ikusaba is my sister!
>everyone gasps
>Every single day I wake up with the burden of knowing that it was my twin sister who destroyed the world on my shoulders. Little by little she took everything from me.
>puts on her monokuma pins with tears in her eyes
>At first, I tried to run. But even when I ran away from home, her despair still haunted me. Everyone I ever cared for.. Died. Mother. Father. My first love. Even my sister is.. Dead to me now.
>holds out her hand
>Even though it's my fault for not being able to stop her, I can't even dream of asking you all for your forgiveness! Even doing such a thing would be a travesty to the memories of all the loved ones you lost!
>breaks into tears
>But at least let me ask you for your help! As long as I live, I pledge to spend every last breath I take to make amends and fight her despair to the end! I beg you, let's fight it together! As friends! No, as more than friends! As Hope's Peak Academy Class 78!!

kek

when saihara is fucking kaede's twin we'll see who's getting cucked

Are all of you ready for the new komahina and inevitable flood of yandere doujin?

Shirogane Tsumugi didn't want a quiet life

Ye.

That's my point. So their ruse is not that because it actually made the killing game worst.

>Rentarou gets to fuck Kaedes twin when they get to earth
Life ain't fair for shuichi

>one of these is not like the others

I'll give her a painful deathssu then.

Have the executions been leaked?

Hi. My name is Himiko Yumeno. I'm a mage.
I will be one of the survivors in this mutual killing game. My character will be equivalent to that of Sonia's; a completely neutral character with no intent to murder.

When the game finally gets to the end and when the killings stop, the survivors and I will probably live happily ever after. I don't have an execution, but if I had one it would have probably been the classic saw-in-half magic trick, except for real.

I actually make it through this killing game. Magic sure is a strange thing, huh..?

Well, anyway... nice to meet you.

>tfw love creepy feminine men and was looking forward to Shinguuji
Hold me, /drg/.

Damn Ramiel has a sick theme. How'd I not notice while watching?

Yes.

Anyone have a link to an imgur album of all the sprites?

He has a nice ass.

True, robots aren't humans.

Nah. If they didn't do this they would have both died then shirogane would have won. They didn't know who the mastermind was when they did the plan

This can no longer be considered a male group picture

No, I want cute doujins of best boys together.

I want to _______ Shinguuji-chan!

I feel you so hard on this. You have no idea. I'm holding you symbolically right now.

>DRV4 will come out in 2019
>Just for another story about some killing game again with poorly writing

Great, see you in 2 years /drg/

>Saihara is going to tap that loli ass

It would be a shame if someone were to spoil these retards...

Hold hands with

I literally kept rewatching that scene, starting with the planes and the artillery until the final sniper shot over and over and over.

Not yet but we know what all of them are from trailers except kaitos and shiroganes.

Y-Yamete

So how did we figure out coslplay girl was the mastermind?

To be fair Amami not being around because of his "death" was what brought the survivor list down to 5 instead of 8 where he was apparently active in those killing games.

More stuff

ybin.me/p/fdb087fd74edeed0#FO6ASBb8 yF88GvlLj jBKT7XNUmOLmNJmriimOz/VA=

Saihara uses the vent to enter the murder scene, as his card was stolen

His card was stolen by Rantarou.

Saihara's card being stolen is what makes people suspect Saihara - and Kaede exonerates Saihara

So Kaede, as part of her keikaku with Rantarou, engineered a fake framing method so it'd seem believable that Kaede was making an honest go at winning

Saihara's suspicion of Kaede was engineered by her from the start. Read deeper into it, and even his emotions towards her were calculated

...Holy shit

Explain.

by finding sprites like this

>Hope's Peak Academy Class 78!!
HPA doesn't exist in V3 universe, dumb, dumb, junkocuck

I want to fuck Ouma. Hard. No lube. Horsecock. Balls deep. Absolutely humiliating the fuck out of him.

During this, all of the other students will witness this great fucking live on camera and revile in shock and horror. And it will be amazing.

You don't know he's a woman on the right, so you literally don't notice the lashes.

>tfw your favorite girl turns out to be the mastermind but you are a faithful man so you have to stick with her until the end
I think I finally understand Junkofags

His legs were long, my hopes were high.

LIES

ITS ALL FUCKING LIES

THE FUCKING RUSEMEN PLAYED EVERYTHING LIKE A INSTRUMENT

>tfw amami could have used his talent to save more people

wtf i hate amami now and saihara for being a useless detective.

MADWOMAN