Are you truthful about the condition of your car when you sell it?

Are you truthful about the condition of your car when you sell it?

Do you list problems you know of or try to disguise it?

Do you list the price as something you think is fair for what you get or do you try to Jew people?

Sellers are pretty honest here, apart from the shady sandnigger used car dealers. Private sellers will usually be pretty honest and some even go out of their way to photograph damage.

If you label a vehicle AS IS you don't have to disclose shit. If the buyer is too inept to find the issues, too bad. It's a life lesson for him/her.

>self important truckfag
>deceiving others for his profit
Are you a cunt by birth or has someone raised you this way?

Caveat emptor

Do you know what AS IS means faggot?

Doesn't forbid you from being a nice person. There's no law saying the seller has to be as much of a Jewish ass birth bastard as possible.

>deceiving

Don't ask, don't tell. Don't buy anything "as is" unless you expect it to be fucked.

>gee this vehicle is priced thousands below its value and has "AS IS" on the ad
>i bet it's a steal

No and no
Gonna decrese car mileage by 100k when selling, and describe faults as "easy fixes". Poor guy here, it's all bout the money and life's too short to not gain advantages

nice people are fucking losers. its business. shouldnt you be out hugging a rainbow you fucking queer.

>why isn't the business ppl helping me out and giving me honesty and charity ;_;

Ever hear the phrase there's a sucker born every minute? go look in the mirror.

So what piece of shit did you buy and whats wrong with it?

> Are you truthful about the condition of your car when you sell it?
Yes. Detailed pictures of damage if any. Detailed report of previous damage if listed on a Carfax, including full set of repair photos.

>Do you list problems you know of or try to disguise it?
Problems I know of, yes. If I don't know of a problem, I can't disclose it.

>Do you list the price as something you think is fair for what you get or do you try to Jew people?
I tend to list high to get market value. I never expect to get what I'm asking for.

I also recommend anyone buying a car from me get a pre-purchase inspection. Depending on the car, I will have one done myself and share the results with any buyer that comes to take a look at the car.

I get what I want when selling a car. Be it gone now or a dollar amount.

You got screwed again, didn't you?

Earth is a sad place

>You got screwed again, didn't you?
What part of that post makes you think I got fucked over? Im not OP.

When you're ignorant, yes.

I give them a copy slip of the work history I've done (replaced parts, oil changes at mileage, etc) and let them take it for a drive. After that it's up to them.

ITT: minorities and foreigners justify ripping people off

t. assblasted white boi who's mother get's fucked by tyrone and jamal on the regular

enjoy being a poorfaggot.

ITT liberal minority lovers buying paper weights from helpless negros

I sold a 2.2 Camry to a nice Poo In Loo fellow. I told him about the sludge, new oil/water pump, seals/gaskets I changed to make it not leak oil. He obviously found out about the missing door handle that snapped off, the clunking sway bar links that broke and the front strut spring that would bind when you turned the wheel, the clunking rear strut mounts and oil burning. He didn't care about any of that, he was so excited to get a worn out Toyota for 2 grand. I was excited to offload that POS and happy that his 3rd world fanaticism worked in my favor.

I'll tell them everything I know, but I'll also tell them/write in the contract that it is sold as it is, and that there is no absolute guarantee that there could be things wrong that I haven't noticed

>he doesn't roll back the odometer
jej

>Not removing the odo altogether

I've painted a green POS with white indoor house primer, and sold it as a white car. fucking idiot teenager bought it and said it was in great shape for a great price.
>KBB value was $450.
>I sold it to his dumb ass for $2000

In my 97-04 regal it's a feature. The resistors responsible for the odometer fall off, making it not display anything unless you fix it

>moralfags
>on Veeky Forums
Your wife's son is ready to be collected from Jamal's, cuck. Go get your Prius keys.

THE JEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWSSSS

>find perfect car
>Owner states no major maintenance needed aside from future timing belt
>Inspection was guud, just a leaky valve gasket

The battery is failing, there's a bit of clicking so i need a new cv shaft, there's creaking as well not sure if it's tie rods or ball joints but I'll replace all to be safe. That's gonna be a bit of money. Of course those are wear items but i wasn't expecting to put money within a week of ownership

>"nothing wrong with the car"
>car breaks down on the way home after purchase

kys

Someone should have sex with you against your will.

You should always budget 500 to 1000 at least for replacing stuff after you buy a used car.

I do have the money, just wasn't expecting to use it so quick

Damn, so many Jews and sandniggers on Veeky Forums

My general proce is 10% more than I think it's worth compared to the same models for sale in my area.

I'm fairly honest about problems, I find if you try to hide things or tell people it's in perfect condition and they find problems it really hurts your ability to haggle the highest possible price. Most people I've sold to knew what to look for or brought someone with them that did so trying to hide things would only hinder me as a seller.