/mbgg/ - Mobage General #642

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #compass.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

alternativegirls-news.com/345.html
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id1099554407?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4
appmajin.com/pc/news_detail.php?aid=11728
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Navigational devices

>play #compass
>C-rank
>cast ulti
>consumes my bar while doing absolutely nothing
>attempt to fight
>level 1 vs level 1
>get FUCKING INSTAKILLED (wasn't even the game freezing, that was a legit instakill) without any ulti being used on me
>I wanted to fucking recommend this thing
>that was one of merely two games I've had fun with in months (other one being God Eater Online's beta) only for every single ounce of that fun to get destroyed in days
I want to die.

You need to remove Destiny Child from current foreign games. /mbgg/ doesn't need a popular game that can support its own thread.

That was probably this fuck someone up every 20 seconds badboy. Pretty much an instant kill for a shieldless anyone that isn't Jeanne or Justice.

Do you still not have the ultimate sorted? See if your damage increases when you do it

user who promised to upload Charlotte Shironeko OST, are you there?
Since nobody are going to upload it, will you upload it?

Of course it's due to a fucking UR card, of course. I'm not sure why I believed people who said the game's skill-based.

I check both my health bar and stats, nothing changes at all.

Are you sure you're actually using your ultimate

Like, 110% sure

Anyone got translations of new demon fiesta stuff, like the requirements for all the shit? And it's just the 5* ticket right, no anorexic cat girl as reward?

Already went through that shit. Yes, I'm dragging the portrait up, I do a pose that's not a taunt and the entire bar gets consumed, I'm pretty sure that's considered using it.

Join custom (non-ranked) 0091, and just stay near me to charge your bar

Yes, but I'm still not at home, I'll do it this thursday/friday.

Can't join, since I'm about to go out, but I'll try to record charging and casting the ultimate when I'm back.

I wish hair down kyupin was a thing

Is that card the one that does like 2k or 3k damage. Because I've been hit by those amounts and it's fucking retarded

Also, onsen shions

I'm so close to getting my own 4* trials character and experiencing some quality onsen time with her.

Yeah, stay away from any Matoi that has that card and fire element equipped. Or just stay away from anyone with that card

Sol is probably the longest descend so far and just thinking that some fuckers already maxed him is scary.

He is pretty manageable in co-op though.

I'm thinking of picking up Shironeko. Is there something going on right now that I should know about?

Iris Cat trials can't come soon enough.

There's a free 4* give away that's about to end or has ended

I considered saving the mats but decided to make a character in the end since they're definitely going to make us farm new stones. Cant exactly use Freesia stones for Iris cat so I decided to put my resources towards Miyaka.

If I grab the new tower stone, the new event stone and the story stone then I should be able to 4* her. Kind of disappointed that her attack caps at so low compared to the other 4*'s but its all okay because she's cute.

I really hope that Nono and/or (Preferably AND) are both attacker types instead of balance/support types. My team needs more nukers/attackers and I'll be really sad if my favorite girls get stuck with the support roles.

You need to start rerolling right now. They let you pick 10 old characters and you're given one. Most wiki should have a list of who to pick, or you can go by cute. But there's 9 hours left on it. To access, you scroll down on the news page to a bunch of banners. One will have 4(star) on it, poke that then find "4(star) go" to pick characters.

You can reroll that or try to get Ruushe, Shion, or Palme from the NY gacha.
Or maybe just reroll the gift, and wait for memorial to come.

What does she do?

She does things to my dick.

>Not showing her skills
Literally nobody can help you when you ask like that.

Also these new demon fiesta missions suck balls.
>Get skill lvl 2 for slide on a child
>Get skill lvl 2 for tap on a child
>Lvl 3 children to level 30
>Get +2 armor/weapon/accesory in one upgrade

They're somewhat easy but they're just a lot more annoying compared to last set.

too used to seeing the entire day completed before you even open it?

Pretty much, the one with butt loli was so nice and easy. The final reward could at least potentially be better but the lead-up rewards seem worse.

Sorry, I thought the skills were up on a wiki somewhere.

Any offline mobile games I should consider?

Can anyone help with a quick translation?

mediocre heal on attacking to all of your Dark characters on tap (possibly really good with higher levels, you'll have to see for yourself)
Def decrease and attack increase by the given percentage to all Dark characters on slide skill
Extra crit rate to all Dark characters as a leader boost

I think the next raid boss is supposed to be Light so that's a good keeper

Alright these last three are screwing me since google translate is mucking them up somewhat. Is the 1-4 saying beat 1-4 hard then do 2-1 3 times or something?

Can you get the translation of the rest of the missions?

The ticket lets you pick a character from out of a specific set
Google translate would've given you an adequate translation for this though

Google translate got a lot of them for me, there's pvp, +ing skills like . Make sure when you use fodder for children do one at a time. I'd make a full list if I remembered what I did, can do for tomorrows if it's not already up by then.

thanks mate.
Back when i tried using the image translator app it never seemed to work for me so i dropped it but, thank you for the translation.

I need someone to stop me from doing the step-up in scooters. It's really bad, right? I need a new bait gacha in here to take my mind off of it

>reinstalled neko atsume
The ride never ends!

I'll watch your video whenever I'm alive, but this is what should be happening and what does happen in all my matches, unless I die at the same time as activating it.

1st one is to obtain 10 of the tier 1 water gems
2nd one is beat 1-4 Hard and if you haven't already clear the entire hard area 1.
3rd one is to level a 3 star child to 30 once.

Assuming a repeat of similar missions from last demon fiesta you will need to level I think 5 3 star children to 30 and then a 4 star to 20 and 30.

Has anyone gotten all 3 jobs for Clara yet? My team is in this weird mid-point where I'm weak enough to be killed in one turn if the enemy double teams a unit, but I'm strong enough to accidentally kill the Masked Man guy I'm not supposed to kill. Do I just powerlevel to 80 or something?

>get free cutie from beginner quests
too bad this game is jew as fuck.

couple terra questions

Where can I farm terra staffwood?
And wish/spirit particles?
And does the control time +2s skill only work if I'm controlling the person with the skill or is it for the team?

thanks anons

give me the puppers

>yet
Considering that Mobius/Echo kinda sucks and I'm still not really bothering with Ella, I even got me another 100%SB Clara after the 100%SB/LB Clara^ for the collection. If you're somehow struggling with the path leading to Radiant Glory drops, your best bet is probably getting a few more levels and/or switching in more physical units. Most people tend to run VH with 1-2 mages at most, you're basically running FULL mage, which explains the overall team squishiness (Sam and Invinc are decently tanky though).

>Terra Staffwood
Puppet Show in Hunting Zones, honestly. The common stuff is really best farmed there instead of clawing through pitifully low drop rates on regular stages.
>Wish/Spirit Particles
Once again, especially with the now halfed stamina costs and boosted recovery, Tin Parade in Hunting Zones. Lucky for you that this one is up all day on Wednesday. Puppets will be up on Thursday.
>CT+2
Only when you use the unit who's got it as a mover. If it's a chained effect, it's obviously effective for everyone who got chained.

I'm really curious how the BGHS anime is going to work. 18 girls plus like 3 villains, Mitsurugi, glasses sensei, and director-chan is a lot of characters to split between 13 episodes.

It would be cool if everything was anime original and completely new like Galaxy Angel.

thanks user

Honestly if the BGHS anime turns out anything like the SchoolGirl Strikers adaptation airing this season then I might have to just to kill myself

Just watch SGS anime, more or less it'll be the same.

Completely ditch everything about the game and only use the girls full SoL. I don't care to watch them fight those eldons or whatever they're called

I beat 1-4 3 times in a row and it wasn't giving me credit it for it.

what game?

legs

Hello anons, what is your opinion on Mobius Final Fantasy?
>inb4 ask in the Final Fantasy General
I'm asking you guys because I feel like the FF general would be biased in favor of the game, and plus you guys are just more knowledgeable on mobage in general.

Do i need to reroll in AG, anons ?

I don't think they're gonna do all of it. I can see it going one of a few ways.

* Sadone's story only. If it's successful, they can move onto a second season for Kanon/Shiho.

* Kanon/Shiho's story only. They're more popular now, may as well bank on it. I guess they could flash back to Sadone's as season 2 later

* Ignore main story, do episodic SOL stuff based on the events.

* Completely original story. Maybe add a new character to tie back into the game, but probably just do their own thing.

for whom the alchememe.

It has to be the boss level for it to count

I apologize I forgot to mention it must be the boss level.

also if you plan on playing i recommend today in a hurry.
you get like 1k gems for starting and 1k tomorrow but you want to use your 1k to roll in the fate collab 500 gem for a ten roll and then you can pick from the other two 500 gem roll.

if you also play a bit more you can possibly do the third one from the gems you get from the beginner quests.

Yeah.

Rerolling for "Esports" or tier list stuff isnt really recommended because you'll be making a team for every single element so might as well reroll for your favorite girl and take it from there.

The current reroll list (Note that this is strictly a reroll list and not a tier list).
alternativegirls-news.com/345.html

For how that list works, I can assume that Sylvia is there at the top because she's good and she's limited so she'd be a hit. Sports naomi is the only fire 40% in the game so she'd be nice too but will be less nice if you dont like her or when more fire 40%'s are introduced and Pirate Miyaka is there because the next event will require green teams so obviously a green 40% would work wonders for that.

Then the middle tier with pretty much everyone else and the lower tier that is not that good for someone starting out unless they're your favorites and you really want to start with them.

Also worth noting that there's a new gacha soon so if you like Machi then it might be in your best interests to wait a bit.

But in the end, you definitely want to start with a character you like because it'll be more fun that way and you'll enjoy the game more that way.

Finally all those weeks of terrible doubles grinding is over. I'm finally free!!!

Is 1-4 not the boss level? The first world and the 4th planet, bright orange one at the bottom isn't' boss level? Or is it the literal end boss of world 1? Not trying to be dumb but I'm legit confused. Beaten all worlds on normal and put off doing 7-8 hard for a while but that shouldn't have any bearing on this right?

No that shouldn't have any bearing as I still haven't beaten Hard 7 yet.

By 1-4 I mean the actual world 1 4th area and then the last stage or the "boss stage" for that area. This one.

I like the combat system but dont like being stuck with the same guy character for the whole game. Nobody talks about it here.

How many anons did bother with top 100 of their favourite? It seemed like a lot of trouble even if you had the right pistols card.

Honestly, whatever they do, I just hope I won't have to look at tons of bad irous CGI.

Thanks, user

Rhythm game stellights is out on ios.
Android ver will be release in spring.

itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id1099554407?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4

I did enough for 2 weapons and 4 figurine tables.

With Anko, that put me in the 200s, which I decided was good enough for me. Would be nice to get the S rank title, but I didn't feel like grinding that much.

Why do people hate this game so much? Haven't played it, just curious.

Meia should be released in Mobius in the next months so you'll get to change to another character.

Anyways, that's not what I cam here for.

I just finished installing Terra Battle.
How do I get Echo?
AND, is Terra Battle a good game? Should I bother with it if I don't like BE?

>This week in Girls Tribe

I guess they are doing some kind of bait gacha where you need to do 5 ten rolls to guarantee a SSR unit. The rates are still quite merciful, But I haven't emulated my first ten roll with two SSR yet.

The launch was terrible.
Constant crashing and lots of errors all round.
to unlock different jobs you need fragments of the characters so for 5*s you need to draw the same 5* for a fragment and to unlock it it takes atleast 2 or 3 draws.
Its a good game ignoring that you can't change classes with event exclusive units.
they sell fragments in the shop and in a time limtied shop but, typicall cost gems aka prem dosh.

Like you should've gotten echo if you finished the prologue then you get spirit tickets to give her cute costumes.

1 man fever is really garbage now for some reason and I can't ever get >50 combos

alternating between 2+ is still giving the full 70 combos

I tried doing two before and didn't work quite well, now I only do 1 and I always get over 50, I guess I should try 2 again.

Also
>dat Davi
Where did you find this?

9/10 times it's just pixiv

>if you finished the prologue
You mean the "recode" banner in the "challenges" page or the Ch1 place in the map?
The only special characters I got from that were Grace the Archer and Amimari the Nurse.

Also, I found out about it when someone posted an image of Terra Battle's Echo and then posted a page from a FGO manga.
Is FGO available in the US or english too?

appmajin.com/pc/news_detail.php?aid=11728
Here's the rest of what they added

sorry my bad thought you meant in mobious since you were asking about it earlier.
As for terra battle i would assume its in the event tab.

Fgo just recently came out in china but, there is no english release in sight.

>Shoumetsu Toshi x Pop Team Epic
Interesting combination.

Instead of outright quitting when I changed my phone to Android, I started over. I don't even understand myself.
The Christmas song was so soothing I was really sad to see it go.

>240,000

How do I get that many coins? Been playing for a week and this is all I have.

play for 9 more weeks

heya guys I am looking for a game with cute lolis and a great artwork, language doesn't matter, thank you.

Let's Gather Pussies.

>since you were asking about it earlier.
That wasn't me, I was just pitching in an answer because I do play mobius and that's the reason I got interested in Terra because they now have echo.

>read in /v/ that 10b wives takes months
>5 days and already unlocked all wives and have 70% of achievements
What's an autist-proof game that actually requires grinding?

Granblue fantasy and grind for a Light pool for the hard mode

You get coins every week depending on your rank
50k for being in silver league, 100k for gold ect

Oops, ignore
I mistook that for the PVP shop

For the story mode shop its just a grind for coins, the game throws buckets of stamina at you so if you keep on spending it your coins will accumulate eventually
Also don't buy any equipment thats below A grade

Any korean game

A:G talk, anyone managed to clear the virtual tower F35 onwards here? I just can't seem to do it for the one that just ended since fighting Water is my weakest as I don't have any 4* greens and using 3* greens barely nicked them while they still blew me apart.

tales of link - 6* is the highest rarity but currently only 4 in the game and you must beat ares arena which is hard as fuck and require actual team set ups. friends cannot cheese if thats a plus for you. Story gets real fucking hard real fast. The story is fun.

mobious FF - leveling every class and card story gets hard fast.

phantom of kill - leveling every unit and proper strategy for clearing chapters. (cheesing with high level friends will take you far though but, the harder content requires a brain.)

seven knights - showered with 6* units and such but, leveling copies and money to limit break them to 40 so you can do actually hard content will take a lot of grinding (my wu kong is still only level 32 since 4 lords can't use transcender and must use a actual copy of wu kong)

If you haven't figured it out already, you have to do the hard mode.

Shironeko tennis

Just about everything here requires some amount of grinding.

And most of the content for them is through events and updates. So you can't just burn through everything at once, because it doesn't all exist yet to burn through.

Nothing feels better in #compass matches than having 2 Atari team members that know what they're doing

How should I level my characters in Destiny Child? I'm starting to feel my lack of stats.

is there a Veeky Forums guild for valkyrie connect?