owg.pleb.pl

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jgXbQpY5
youtube.com/watch?v=At-vMLA4Ueo
i.4cdn.org/gif/1483994007439.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Roadhog will be forever dead in the water

How and why? And if you say because of the hook breaking from lamp posts I'm going to call your parents and tell him how much of a failure you are because they're already working on fixing it.

shipping is dumb
self inserting is dumb
michael chu is dumb

Fareeha

Post new hero ideas here! I'll start...
>healer
>can pull a fuckton of heals out of her ass at any range on demand but it's totally balanced because you have to aim a large hitbox that can be hitscan or projectile to heal
>can do damage to enemies with the exact same function that heals teammates
>also has a grenade that can heal, buff friendly healing, negate enemy healing, and do damage in a decently sized radius with a minor cooldown and no counters
>can completely deny most ults with the ability above or another stun ability on a similarly minor cooldown
>she will objectively be the best healer in the game but will also be a monster in 1v1s with flankers too for some fucking reason
>ult makes a teammate all glowy so they do more damage and take less
thoughts? critiques? do you think this is balanced?

Tracer!

Hana butt

why isnt 50 of her healt armor?

how do we keep tumblr fanfics out of videogames

First for Mercy being a pathetic single alcoholic and cheap slut

What's the difference between health and armor?

Rate my shit buffs I wrote out. Out of 8.
pastebin.com/jgXbQpY5

Almost as we had one before, not sure tho

600-60%*600=240
240 effective hp a giant hitbox/critbox and 0 mobility
because zen press his e

is a dork!

cuts damage by half up to maximum of 5 damage

Cute.

Remove all characters, go back to the classic id style.

HOW TO FIX TANK META:

Make it to where people can use their abilities and shoot while hooked by Roadhog.

Don't post it
Don't reply to it
Don't talk about it
Don't think about it

I'm sorry, when did Blizzard say they were changing Zenyatta's Orb of Discord to do higher % on higher-HP characters?

New skins for Hana when?

Finally, Emily x Tracer art without man-faces.

Seems kinda similar to Ana. Okay concept though.

i know there are redditors here

is there a reddit for AMWF and is it ran by michael chu

never some guy suggested it in the previous thread and now someone wonders why it would be too op on roadhog

OK /owg/ simple question:
Nevermore or Plague Doctor?

I'm not saying she isn't. I'm saying that the fully dedicated healer should be able to heal more than ana.

>some retard switches to hacker beaner to destroy my +75 armor machine
>gets killed by the turrets after unloading his gun on the generator
dumb fuck youre supposed to drop a dyke ult on it

who is the top in their relationship?
i hope it's Emily

Doomfist will be an omnic hero

>be a blizzard writer
>just write the story you are being paid to write
>receive this autistic essay on twitter

What do?

what if she accidentally got symmetra in the eye with those nails

*presses e*
*runs at you with 900 mile long death ray
"nothin personnel ez game xd u suk get outskilled"

And here I thought mei was braindead.

Emily wears the strap-on and Lena takes it in the ass

>gay migration

Are lesbians even have tops and bottoms?
Lesbian sex is such a meme

dude I agree that the nerf on Ana is minimal and isn't gonna change much in the meta
but i don't believe the right way to go forward is to nerf reinhardt because he's picked in almost every game
he will still be picked because of what he provides is necessary and unique

So what does some speculation thing have to do with what I asked the other guy about Roadhog being "forever dead in the water"?

triggered by a symmetra, L O L

Do the same thing he did with the Christmas comic. Some Pharmercy person was having a metldown because they thought Pharah was on a date with a guy so Chu told them they could continue to like a ship regardless of canon.

I love twitter meltdowns of all kinds

It's 7 meters

If they do pegging. It's not as much as a Thing as it is in gay dude relationships though.

reminder

i thought that was b8

he was saying that answering to the guy suggesting the discord orb changes...
i assumed you saw the conversation dude

70 atleast.

Is this the most Reddit general in Veeky Forums?

Go back

it's at least 48km and deals 2k dps immediately
trust me i'm bronze

>m-muh Reddit

No one older than 15 gives a shit, faggot.
Go back to high school, Veeky Forums is not sekrit club anymore.

I'd rather have the Overwatch cast dancing to Moskau. Or any other song. Don't tell me you wouldn't want to see Winston, Bastion, and Reaper busting a move.

youtube.com/watch?v=At-vMLA4Ueo

I'm fairly certain reddit has a thing for overwatch, I think you'd be more at home there

fag

What.

lolg

Dance emotes when?

>tfw you will get back the few seconds you've wasted life on watching that god awful video

Also, doesn't Bastion have that robot dance emote?

I've been under a rock. What the hell happened? Did Blizzard officially tell Pharmercy shippers to fuck off? Pls tell

I don't think tops and bottoms are a thing in gay relationships unless it's like a stone butch on pillow princess or something.
But you know she doms the shit out of Tracer erry night.

>t. Genji
Catch this hot curry laser.

>BattleTag used to have the word Moon in it
>some guy asks me if it's a reference to Moon Moon
>immediately change it afterwards

i.4cdn.org/gif/1483994007439.webm

Blizz added some Valentine's Day lines where Genji and Mercy give each other chocolate and share it.

Hon hon hon

>Symmetras ultimates buildings are also hackable, granting 30 seconds of shields to the opposing team or a 30 second window where your team gains access to the teleporter.
That means the enemy could teleport to spawn and spawncamp
Other than that good list 7/8

>yfw there's lines of mercy giving everyone chocolate

but didn't they specifically say they will not do valentine's and easter events?

Expected of her

>worried about a couple of minutes after wasting half your life on Veeky Forums

SLUT

There are New Years lines and no event, they'll probably just be put in for a week or two for February.

That's not a Swiss laugh.

>battletag used to be "niko," to match my art handle
>every other game "HEY NIKO, MY COUSIN, BEEG AMERICAN TEETEES"

>change my name

It was getting annoying

No event doesnt mean no new voice lines
There was no new years event but we got new lines

stop making me feel bad, fuck you dude

Hon.

yes, but chu is a beta faggot and genji is his self insert into the game

honestly, who people are not more pissed off of this gay shit than some stupid fanfic is absurd to me

Are there? Or are you just shitposting?

Hello

oh christ

I mean, they do speak French in western Switzerland, but Mercy is clearly Swiss-German, even though all of the fanartists (and likely Blizzard) keep making her speak mainland German.

Since Ana is going nowhere anytime soon because Blizzard thinks her absurd heals will stop with a petty 50% grenade heal bonus nerf, post shitty Mercy and Zen buff ideas that could make players, "Hey... let's consider picking these instead of Ana and Lucio this time."

I've got nothing for Mercy in mind to be honest senpai, but I have some very good playtime with Zen so here are my garbage ideas;

I have this idea for Zenyatta that would also encourage players to "juggle" more often, the moment you give the orb to someone, it heals, let's say, 60HP from 0 seconds to 1 second, after that it heals 50HP from 1 second to 2 seconds, and then it fixates at the regular 30HPS. So to maximize your heals, you be juggle more and shit.

I don't know, maybe you could apply something similar to discord too?

Feel free to call me a faggot.

It was a hypothetical question. So yeah shitposting.

my irl name is nico wat do?

>user has switched to Genji (was Lucio)

Replace Mercy's res with the Medic's ubercharge.

It's still a powerful ult, without the hide-and-seek game Mercy has right now.

>Feel free to call me a faggot.
no.

mercy should be deleted from the game or completely reword into something more than hold mousbutton follow other player, try to hide in tf and rez

your idea on Zen is pretty good, but i'd say give him a secondary harmony orb he can deploy with lower healing if it's too op

>tfw the only reason to play zen is if you hate playing healslut you're the last to pick

>I have this idea for Zenyatta that would also encourage players to "juggle" more often, the moment you give the orb to someone, it heals, let's say, 60HP from 0 seconds to 1 second, after that it heals 50HP from 1 second to 2 seconds, and then it fixates at the regular 30HPS. So to maximize your heals, you be juggle more and shit.

Interesting idea. What if when you orb someone they instantly gain a flat amount of health like say 50, 60 or something while still having the passive regen

understand people will never stop picking lucio until some other support gets speed boost

>this Swiss bimbo witch takes your body when you are near-death, rips your cock off and turns you into a cyborg assassin programmed to love her unconditionally

What do?

Bring back 50% Discord for Zen. Or if they want to get creative they could make the discord debuff 10% of a characters full health so it would be 40%+ against tanks and ~20% against the rest of the cast.

But user, Ana is fair and balanced.

Your main is now your girlfriend/boyfriend

And you have to present him/her to your parents

Would they approve??

>''HEY GUYS, GENJI IS NOT HERE!''

Make it so mercy can dual wield her pistol and staff

>Sombra online