Who else here /spotlesscar/

No matter the make or model...who else here keeps their car spotless? Lets see what you got.

Spotless... Just like this thread

That's pretty fuggin clean OP. Mirin

Do you use a carpet cleaner machine to clean carpets? Or just soap and brush? Turn this thread into a detailing thread

I've got too much stuff in it that I'd never bother to remove it all just to keep it spotless

I'm also constantly going in and out of it in work clothes, putting gear behind the seats and so on

I kept the Mercedes pretty fucking clean tho

I havent washed my car in 3 years

its actually tinted green and grey in some spots when it used to be white

Not mine. Its a picture from the internet from some detailing company. Mine is clean but no pictures until I make it shine.

What r those red cables?

Prob cables for a dash cam

No, your Mercedes will never be clean with those wires where they are.

>guy threw up in my car and ruined my seats
>didnt even apologize
>this was two months ago and my seat is still fucked

>tfw i hate my car now

you know what to do user

what a motherfucker

I told him he's not allowed in my car until he fixes it or pays for tbe damage

But i actually just had a really good idea.

>buy bucket of paint
>toss it all over the interior of his gf's car
>end

What color should the paint be? Im thinking brown, so it looks like someone shat everywhere.

Maybe ill cut open the seats, shit in them, then stitch them back up so the smell will be there forever.

I will have revenge

>No matter the make or model...who else here keeps their car spotless?

I have a "shopvac" in the garage and it is always convenient to use since there is plenty of room to move around. So it is easy to keep the car vacuumed out. I use rubber mats because those are easy to clean especially with mud during the winter rainy season.

>take seat out
>take upholstery off
>smear shit into cushions
>replace upholstery

Bonus if the car has heated seats. Built in turdwarmer for dat smell.

i bought a car used, its pretty clean other than a few small oil spots on the seats. but hair. holy shit dog hair everywhere. what do i do to remove this hair

Get one of those vacuums with the twirly bit in the head

Wires to the detonator.
Power cables to the extra lights I had on it

They were put like that so they'd be quick and easy to remove

A rubber bristle brush/rubber hair remover works well. Brush and hoover. I have a brush head that snapped off that I use, and a green thing I got off if eBay.

Similar to pic, also my brother used the same sort of thing when he valeted at a used cars place.

Gets most of the hairs out of my car (I own a lurcher that is greyhound x collie and sheds hair like a collie)

Rally lights are my fetish hnnng

Well, dont move here then - you'll see it every day on a good 50% of all the cars aged 10 years or older, and maybe 25% of all cars newer than that