Pic related

pic related
>MUH V8

caradvice.com.au/450418/subaru-prodrive-set-new-isle-of-man-tt-record-with-enhanced-wrx-sti/?utm_source=streetfx&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=forum_affiliate_program

>WRX
Discarded

>A woman opening her mouth about cars
When will v8 fags learn?

What engine does it have in it?

lyndsay is also a guys name

ej25

a new lap record means it was faster than any prior car

YES EVEN THE V8s

THATS HOW LAP RECORDS WORK

for cars ;)

And people have the gall to call me cancer. People spout the same memes as I do on Facebook. I have done nothing wrong.

@16518645
Then join them :P

You will be in good company xD

Unless you live in the middle of nowhere in canada you have to be an idiot to consider an sti over camaro ss or a mustang gt.

why would you want same lame Camaro or Mustang when you could have a cool sedan

Not everyone is a dad

>@16518645
Welcome to the site faggot.

>Buy pigfat cantturn v8
>Think your cool
>But only to dads
>Buy badass turbo sedan
>For more fast
>And more girls in the back

Nah man, I am not going to waste my money in a badly built car made by rednecks.

>implying built by rednecks is a bad thing

This was built by Yosemite Sam in a shed and demolishes the best top speed "monsters" the legendary Midnight Club club could bring to bear.

t. sub-amateur memer

>"men" named Lindsay

Why would I buy a piece of unreliable crap made by pic related, when I can get a Japanese god machine.

Sorry man, you lost me.

Because there's people like this who were working a kebab stand now building AMG Mercedes in Germany. "Hand made" is a meme. All cars are assembly line fare with a lot of money thrown at a lot of smart people so that literally anyone can do the job.

Or aforementioned Yosemite Sam on the left here who built Big Red.

Even in that cherrypicked image you can clearly see that guy is using a uniform and has standards, unlike the human crap in the GM factory.

>All cars are assembly line fare with a lot of money thrown at a lot of smart people so that literally anyone can do the job

If things were so simply things like pic related would not exist.

They dont sell the sti wagon anymore

Barring a wardrobe malfunction or extreme conditions, what somebody wears does not affect their ability to do a job. McDonalds employees wear uniforms and have standards (no facial piercings/tattoos) but it doesn't impact the quality of their work good or bad.

Also if that's the oft-cited "reliability index" you should know that's misleading- It's an aggregate of all dealer reported problems outside of scheduled maintenance; meaning old lady Dithers saying the blower motor squeaks a bit is weighted the same into that aggregate as something ejecting a rod out the oil pan.

which car manufacturer does he work for?

>says uniformed Arab at Mercedes factory is better than the murricans making the corvette
>Mercedes did worse than Chevy
Wew lad

The original dumbass is a dumbass. All subsequent commenters are also dumbasses