pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
youtube.com/watch?v=aUCJs2nNoiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've tried googling it but couldn't find the same issue anywhere else. I was hoping somebody here would have had the same problem and fixed it.

truly dead, arent we

>first for most rational character of all time

Every time you open your damned mouth, Allen, the whole town suffers. Shut up.

Can DLC followers come back to the Commonwealth and can Commonwealth followers join you in the DLC zones? Automatrons can come along or no?

Do any vanilla followers have any roles or unique dialogue in the DLCs or nah? And vice versa for DLC companions in regards to vanilla game.

yes
yes
yes
no besides Nick in Far Harbor and you should bring him every time anyways.
not sure

>>Mods & Rips etc:pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
The mega link doesn't work

youtube.com/watch?v=aUCJs2nNoiU
Reminder that you'll soon be able to have Nora as a companion.

>tfw no PA for dogmeat
>can't raid the wastelands with my machinegun-turret doggo

Far Harbor was designed specifically with Nick in mind, so any time you visit Arcadia you should have him as your companion. Regular exploration you'd be fine dragging Longfellow around.

I think Preston has unique dialogue in Nuka World, but uh, yeah, fuck him.

What a terrible screenshot and ENB.

thx now im blind

How does that work with the fact that Nora has a bullet in her head?

Never shot in the head, just shot and killed, probably in the chest.

Is this an updated version of Synthetic Love? Because you can already have a Synth Nora with that mod.

Literally just watch the video, you lazy ass. It starts with Nate opening the cryopod, seeing that Nora isn't inside, and then finding Nora at the Abernathy Farm, saying she got out of her pod and used stimpaks to heal herself. If it ends up being a synth and not the actual Nora, no idea until the mod is released.

That doesmn't really work unless you change some things in the prologue, like the fact that between the moment Kellog shots Nora and when the SS thaws from the cryopod, 60 years have passed.

So, well, that seems kinda far fetched, but it could work.

>taking your wife as a companion

I just discovered Bunker 13 and I can't seem to find the bunker key, google doesn't seem to bring up anything. I hope I didn't scrap something that the key was in... any hints? I don't want to console command it into existence

>that stilted conversation
please fix or i will send a hit squad ty

>playing as nate

>Invade world
>Returning to world, host has disconnected

Fuck you Todd

>playing as Nate
>not as Nora for lesbian cuddles with best girl

Remember that you are in cryopods. It's not like she's a skeleton when the SS wakes up. Watching the video, the premise is that she wakes up a week or so before the SS, stabilizes herself using Stimpaks, and then takes a place at Abernathy Farm until you find her.

Brah. Synthetic Love is more lore friendly and that involves the Institute dropping off a Synth Nora in Diamond City for you.

Where are the fucking Nate companion mods?

Huh?

Bit far from home, eh Duke?

Oh ok, he was just picking clean an old wreck. I wish the Atom Cats actually had sweet power armor like it seems was intended, Chrome Pipes comin out the torse, Blowers, the works.

I found him on a pier downtown once. Then he walked off the edge into the drink.

Does anyone ever set limitations to their characters such as "no lockpicking above average", "No hacking anything but very easy terminals", or anything else like that?

Looking for anything to enhance muh immershun since I always end up being a god at everything.

I'm playing on Survival with Horizon on the 2.5x enemy difficulty and lvl 12. Anybody got any idea how I can beat the Spectacle island Mirelurk Queen? I'm no too proud that I won't cheese.

To be fair, people go through the trouble of playing Nora for the ass and tits, I don't imagine the people playing them /want/ Nate as a companion when they can just slut up Piper, Curie, and Cait.

A lot of people do RP builds.

Meant to put this pic with it

Also does anyone know if Danse has any extra dialogue if you take him with you when you see Brandis?

If you turn the quest in to Kells instead of Danse, you get an extra reward. If you take Danse with you, I'm fairly sure he has unique dialogue because he worked under Brandis.

As far as the Mirelurk Queen, if you don't have the damage, don't know if there is a way to cheese it. It'll probably keep acid melting you if you tried to hide behind cover. You could try hiding inside the ship's rooms and shoot from inside?

Problem is I can't afford enough bullets for that because by that point I would have used a ton just on the mirelurks

~
killall

i did the exact opposite for mine, can hack and lockpick for days but carryweight around 100 and endurance at 1 permanently, basically if i wanna kill stuff i get my robot to do it or i have to snipe it, because my 100 hp ass gets demolished in 2 seconds on survival

>Does anyone ever set limitations to their characters

What do you think this is, some sort of roleplaying game?!

>Wanting a synth replica of your wife

Why not just write 'Nora' on a plank of wood and attach your affections to that if you don't care whether it's your actual wife or not?

Dogmeat lives life on the edge.
>cheating
Don't talk to me or my waifu's dog ever again.

He's attempting to end it all rather than be forced to follow your shit waifu around all day

Has anyone done high poly versions of the vanilla outfits yet?

I need better combat pants.

is that.... a black Curie?

How fucking new are you?

Nurie has been shitting up the thread for a year

Not a full year though so it's plausible that he wouldn't have seen it previous.

Not even 50 posts and thread is going to 404

What is the point of calling the player the general of the Minutemen if all you do is busywork? Preston could've just asked you to join and it would have made as much of a difference.

It shows how genius Preston is

Sure. I don't play on survival but I still make sure to eat and drink twice a day and sleep every night. I also limit myself to carrying around 50-300 bullets for each gun depending on the type of bullet. I go with a self-imposed weight cap of 150 (250 in Power Armor). No fast travel. Like you, I avoid taking higher level lockpick and hacking perks so I can't just open everything. I walk most of the time, only running while in combat or when I really just want to get somewhere fast.

I also like to use a mod to give myself a level 50 cap. Thinking of dropping it down to 30 for my next character though.

Giving yourself limitations is fun. It's boring if you're a demi-god.

>make a patch so you can manufacture the ammo with the machines

Oh...so you meant contraptions. I was wondering why you said wasteland workshop. I can probably do that.

But that also might cause conflicts with a lot of shit, too....its an editable script thing to work on the manufacturing tables.

>Synth Nora mod
>Real Nora mod

Thats two Noras! Ah ah ah!

What should the Legion's primary culture be called?

For some reason, my game's lately been causing some serious memory issues. Never had this issue in the previous 500 hours, it just started all of a sudden last night where I can play for maybe an hour or so before it takes up so much memory is crashes. Any advice or anyone else get this before?

Now Shaun will have three mommies
Nora, s. Nora, and Piper.

Is there an updated version of that esp explorer mod?

>roman caliphate

kek

>She's shot in the face
>Fixes it with stimpak

At least its keeping true to the spirit of the game, and how stimpaks on the east coast have the magical ability to heal all damage and even restore broken bones

I wonder if they'll redo some of the Institute dialog even. Take Nora with you when you go to the Institute.

"Hello mother, hello father. Sorry I got kidnapped. Oh and thanks dad for killing the guy that hurt mom, he really could have killed her, were it not for that super stimpak I had put there for her!"

And when raiding the Institute, Nora is hardcore into the Institute and hates you killing Shaun, because he is her baby after all.

Who wants a Nate companion? Danse is honestly a better version of Nate.

>Hello muddah
>Hello faddah
>Here I am at camp robota
>It is very entertaining
>And they tell us we'll take over when people stop raiding

It'd be fun to have a Nate companion and cuckold him

i want a jericho companion

Will this work for characters that are hundreds of hours old and suddenly Nora's out of her pod?

Gotta wait for the mod to actually come out to see. I imagine it will, though it might not make much sense since the journal only goes to Day 8 and assumes Nate's still in the pod when she wakes up.

>Buffscale still exists
>Thread ruined

Ahaha, anyway how is your sex life?

>Jericho
>not Russell
shit taste desu

I can't talk about it

Anyone?

russell is gay
jericho is bae

@165219158
(You)

So is this thread alive or should I post something utterly cringeworthy?

No, so yes.

>So is this thread alive or should I post something utterly cringeworthy?
Are you Buffscale?
Are you Buffscale's circlejerking defense force?
Are you Wes Anderson?
Are you the owner/poster of nigger Curie?
If you answered yes to any of these questions; You are obligated to just not post at all.
Suicide is optional but highly preferred.

Now this is cringeworthy
Mainly from all the salt

@165220062
>nigger twitter detected
>post discarded

I want to play through nukaworld but can't pay for it right now, anyone got the files saved somewhere or know a place to get them?

NV?
get the 4gb loader

4?
use a lower res version of your texture mods

Who?
What?
Who?
No.

Is there any reason it'd be so sudden, though? I'm playing FO4. Ran hundreds of hours pre-modded and slightly modded with no issue. Going almost 150 hours with no issues, only a handful of texture mods running at only 2k at the most, and then all of a sudden I'm getting these memory crashes.

>+5 Buffscale Goodboy Circlejerk Defense Force Points have been deposited into your account.

>He doesn't know who based Buffgod is

>salt meme
>2017

What did Buffscale do to you user
Do you want to talk about it?

>+5 Buffscale Goodboy Circlejerk Defense Force Points have been deposited into your account.
Circlejerk gonna circlejerk

What can I redeem with my Buffscale goodboy points?

once you save up 500 you can cash them in for your own ultra-thicc frog faced digital waifu

Its nice to see the mods quickly banning this prick this time.

>deleted
>deleted
>deleted
>deleted
kek

I'm pretty sure now its this one guy I blocked on Steam in late 2015.

>Buffscale's fanboi gets fucked by hotpockets for shitting up the thread with public displays of affection again

Business as usual I see

What is it about Veeky Forums and grudge holding nerds.

Unblock him and apologize maybe?

@165222294
It isn't
Don't flatter yourself nigger.

hello recluse

So, what was the absolute worst ideas you've built in-game?

recluse?

@165222723
>Buffscale only has one detractor
You forgot that I'm also Izzy, too.