Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Hail HYDRA Intensifies Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (\~[Embed]~/)

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Latest:
>2.8 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=660688

>T2 Patch (Loki, Angela, Jane Foster, Hulkbuster + BP rework)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=638629

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhmnq8CYh9I
youtube.com/watch?v=OGq_1xXEeuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

much better thread, thanks user

So tell us user, what do you plan on doing when the servers go up?
what unis are you buying? on what are you using your selectors and shit? who are you taking to t2 or grinding?

Here are the update videos:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hhmnq8CYh9I
youtube.com/watch?v=OGq_1xXEeuU

2.5 hours until maintenance ends. The update is already available in the play and ios stores so get it downloaded and installed no so you can get into the game ASAP when the servers go back up.

>No Keikaku man OP
I even downloaded photoshop to try to edit it myself but I fucking suck at it

post yfw this update

I've got like 3-4 Captain Hydra images primed and ready to go for future threads. That was the most "waiting for maintenance to end" appropriate one though.

is it true that cynicalex lurks here? is he /our guy/ then?

Really it all comes down to how hard I get fucked by the uniform upgrade system. Otherwise it's sounding pretty cool.

Fuck off cynicshillex.

How do you feel about the new uniform system?
I think it has some positive stuff on it like well you really don't need all that power for anything at the moment and that it finally makes us feel leck fucked when having 2 unis for the same character.
Anyone that has a cap uniform will feel that because this new hydra cap looks like it make him viable to solo some SL floors.

>How do you feel about the new uniform system?
Won't know for sure until we see how it all shakes out. I like it in theory, but the fact that it takes bios to upgrade has me really worried, along with the fact that it might cause power creep to leave any characters without unis by the wayside.

why is iron girl a paywall? we already have a blast paywall, they should have made bishop the paywall since she actually looks good already as a villain siege bonus.
Also from the looks of her skills I really doubt she can compete with meme rogers or enchantress, her t2 looks pretty good thought so we will see in a few hours.

unfiroms seems to be the t3 people expected

Because since it's bendis cancer it's saving you money since you don't need to buy it for her or unlock her at all
>but muh gundam
Don't compromise your principles

>want to upgrade strange uniform
>wong and mordo uniforms are a must
Welp, also I didn't even got my hands on uru so I think they need to reduce the pacing a bit.
We either need a bit more gold or some changes to isos in general.

>the fact that it takes bios to upgrade has me really worried

It's likely for those who've got fleshed out T2 rosters that just want a little more kick in their characters. Otherwise, those in PVP who whaled their Thanos to top percentage will continue to whale their uniforms and it really won't change all that much. Unless they increase the difficulty of some dungeons to match up, I think this is a positive change.

>NM thinks I'm going to buy unis I would otherwise have no intentions of buying
not going to fucken happen

>Unless they increase the difficulty of some dungeons to match up, I think this is a positive change.
Between uniform upgrading and urus, you bet your ass they're going to introduce a new end game mode in 3.0 that requires uniform upgraded and amplified uru decked out characters to compete in.

but it really looks like a gundam
It takes bios and a new material it seems.
It's a bummer cause I will never ever start leveling up the BO.

Join me here if this maintenance wait is killing you.

I feel like I'll use it for like one or two characters, and that's ONLY on the condition that I already have or want the requirement unis.

You definitely don't need to do this to get past SL, and maybe only need it a little for ABX

Cross-board posting requires three meme-arrows.

Oh, yeah, I fucked up.
Here >

>but muh gundam
but i really like gundams

On who are you using your *5 my dude?

Medusa I guess

user ffs

That proton cannon looks iron man as fuck, how do I avoid temptation? I literally have no idea who she is but she looks cool and on this game thats a selling point.
So many characters I don't like on the comics/media but enjoy in this game due to how fun they are.

i dont have BB so kate

Is bullseye going to be a meme now?

Thank you

Someone fill this user in on Bendis and his monstrosities

Probably not.

Didn't this bendis guy killed avengers earth mightiest heroes for those shitty new avengers?

To be fair, both of her issues were perfectly fine. Great by Bendis standards. Also her proto-suit is literally a Gundam in design, and it could do rocket punches which is /m/ as fuck.

But the whole concept of the character and her inception is cancer.

Bendis went and pulled a "well Miles turned out to be a success so I'll just do the same shit with Riri taking over Tony... oh and there can only be one black Iron Man so fuck off Rhodey, you can die at the start of my shitty event where I fuck everything else up too... oh wait Rhodes has a niece which would be a proke candidate?... I don't know her because I don't read anything other than the shit I write, fuck I don't even read the shit I write, plus I didn't make that character so it doesn't count!!!"

Since my phone only has 5GB of internal memory, I don't have enough space to download the update while still having it installed; so every update I usually wait until the update is ready to download in the store, install the game and reload my account, and then download the update in-game once it's available.

That being said, by this time you could usually download the update data and then jump right in once maintenance is done, but it seems this update, though small, works rather different than the previous ones, which is why we can't download in-game just yet, and instead get network errors when usually a maintenance message popped up.

>proke
prime

>But the whole concept of the character and her inception is cancer.
Well yeah, but the same could be said of Gwenpool and her book is one of the best Marvel is putting out. I'm not saying Ironheart's book is anywhere near Gwenpool's in terms of quality, just saying, the character herself isn't that bad even if the circumstances surrounding her being created is everything wrong with Marvel.

Yeah and he create black spiderman because he have a black adoptive son

who ANAD yellojacked here?

Will Captain Hydra have the villain alignment?

If he doesn't then it'll be the biggest mistake of the update. I don't know how you can claim WWHulk is a villain and not Captain Hydra.

You can't compare making a character from a variant cover into an actual character because of positive fan reception to bendis oc shit

wasn't that sam nova? I'm sure sam will make it into the game before the dick rider.

>Cap hydra
>villain

Its ok, he just hasn't read the actual comic because hes an insufferable faggot.

No. Bendis didn't create Sam, nor is Sam black.

The only thing that worries me about it, besides the possibility of shit unis being needed to upgrade a character I want, is how hard will the powercreep benefit Strange in TL.

I'd wait until 3.0 to say that; after all, T2 was introduced in 2.0 with the WB.

Download in-game for the update is now available, so download now to play as soon as the update ends.

I say black spiderman not sam nova and fuck you dick rider it's the true nova he will be in the game first

Shang-Chi, not really tempted to get Medusa now.

I dunno, setting Bruce Banner up to be killed just as a distraction, pushing Tony's buttons so he'd go all out against Carol, throwing Jack Flagg out of a plane, killing Harambe, and manipulating an alien race into repeatedly attacking Earth all seem kinda villainous to me.

>Killed Harambe
>Not a villain

>hero has no uniform
into the trash he goes

Did you get lost on your way to mobirum? Anyways, Sam and Rich will probably get added in the same update.

A true hero..

>T2 was introduced in 2.0 with the WB.
Depending on how you look at it, T2s weren't introduced until 2.1. 2.0 added in Corvus, Black Dwarf and Proxima but it didn't add in any way to take normal characters to T2.

>there are people ITT who will literally pay money for Bendis

>sending people to other's sites

reddit is invading again

I'm tempted because I really like him and a boost is always nice, but the MCU one looks better and the bonus doesn't even seem that good. I'll probably buy it anyway.

Don't worry, he'll get one, just you wait!

Well, no, but the WB already had Tier-2 in their description, which is why the concept itself of it was added in that update.

wtf man
nice drawing, though

But she is not the paywall character

>tfw playable KEKE never EVER
why live

Go back to usual farm starting with rifts.
Once i'm energy dry, play around with the new shit in the training room before buying all the new Uniforms anyway.

>more MK bios to give this nigga another boost
no thanks, I'm sure whales will get him to max uniform level ASAP because of EAB

That is how any character gets in the game

>not just clear ticketing one or two runs to give you some energy wiggle room while you then immediately go into Skill Preview

I didn't play before maintenance so I still have to do all my daily shit
But first thing (other than claim free chest, inventory, etc) I'll do is check out Medusa in the MU section and skill preview. Then check new uniforms for skill changes. Not gonna insta-buy any but play around and wait for others to.
Oh and check Elektra's new kit, Bullseye's 6* skill too.

Open my chests, be dissapointed by the mythical one.
Use my bio sub on unlocking Riri instead of Amora's gears, use a mega rank up on her. Use my selectors on Medusa. Do dailies and specials with riri and medusa on the team to start levelling them up.
Finish getting Cap's 2nd gear from 17 to 20 so I can t2 him. test him and uni before t2ing him just to make sure hes viable now

>25% damage to hero
this looks amazing for SL, he will probably need wasp, ant man and goliath uniforms for upgrading.

DEELEET THIIIIIIIISSSS!!!!!

What in the mother of fuck?
Still, kek!
and at the same time, you disgust me.

The arrow in her butt is a nice touch

That's nice, now do a Cap and Tony edit of this. Pls.

>Cap: How many uniforms have you right now?
>Tony: like,, maybe 3 or 4, if you count hulkbuster
>Cap: You are like a little baby. Watch this.
>panel containing all of Cap's unis, with Cap Hydra in the center saying Hail Hydra

I know it's kinda stupid, but we lack OC.

>having to buy a 2nd ANTS uni and the atrocity that is Goliath to upgrade my man

FUCK.

I'm gonna finally T2 Bullseye the very second update goes live .
And of course max out his 6* .

ayo

Tomorrow ok? My wifi fucked up and i am using my shitty phone internet
Couldnt even update the game... might not even play the game after the update :(

any footage of Hydra Cap yet?

>riri in the middle

Shit man, that sucks. Thankfully, there's no new game modes, so you're not losing much.

You can update the game now, servers still down

>no new splash
>again

I mean, I liked Strange's splash, but come on.

Hopefully we get one for Monsters Unleashed.

>the ad video is of the december update

wew

Yeah I'm kinda tired of Thanos shaking his fist at me on every startup

>tfw you thought this was a usa avengers update

what will happen with the heroes that will never ever get an uni?

And yet Captain Hydra is in front and center here while Riri is way in the background, funny

The only characters I can think of that have no other unis from the comics to draw from are the Black Order and Warwolf.

it hurts ; ;

Lincoln. AoS OC and fucking dead too, fucker will never get a uni.

muscle car rider when, literally the only good thing to get out of that shit

He wore different outfits

So I'm curious now that we have the trailer and notes, and the game soon.

How many of you people that were hating on riri and didn't give two fucks about her when she was hinted at are considering or intend to buy/6*/T2 her?

How long until the maintenance is done?

Miles, Singularity, Gwenpool, Kamala, and Spider-Gwen also lack alts, off the top of my head.

And of those, I can only see Spider-Gwen never getting one.