youtube.com/watch?v=7LOZhaxTw0I
youtube.com/watch?v=qu89IjmGpUI
youtube.com/watch?v=uxqnLXs1TC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Results!
reminder to tune in :^3

Xth for Nasus

MATING PRESS

Why do people never take into consideration in a champion's kit of SOMEONE ELSE locking down the target they want to DPS?

>Viktor locked in
>Sion stunlocks anyone in the cast
>Viktor has now done 9900 magic damage with no counterplay than "Just CC the sion with cc immunity LUL"

pay respects to the cutest lolgcouple plz~

I guess. It's just like "Holy shit how did it ALL go wrong"

You'd be surprised sometimes you get people who are rather coordinated.

I started naming them that when I was unironically Bronze 5 in Season 4 and have kept it going since. I post games occassionally so that I can open discussion/ask people questions about what I need to do different

I think the problem I always have with the "They're retarded" argument is that: so am I.

3 years in a row feels bad

It won't be

classic

huh?

:3!

I wanna cuddle Jinx
Perfect gun powder licorice smelling 2x4

youtube.com/watch?v=7LOZhaxTw0I

Feelsgud after a messy series

Whats the best warwick skin now?

niggas bitching about wombo combos

he thinks viktor should be balanced around how strong sion is even when sion isnt on his team

just ignore the retard

People always act like solo q is the real game and you should only play by your own rules, when champions like Viktor and Kennen exist that deal massive damage if you work as a team and help them land their abilities

hyeana
it has motor engines sounds

>that yasuo nerf on pbe

Im so fucking sad

he better still laugh like a retard

>added an AD ratio to his e
>a nerf

lul

He already is balanced around how strong your team's CC is, if your team has no CC besides his W he isn't going to be doing much

Just because you are playing soloQ doesn't mean you actively ignore your team. Of course you combo your abilities when opportune moments arise.

What people are instead saying is that you shouldn't just lay down and die if your team is bad and doesn't provide you moments like that and instead seek to create them trough your own actions.

GOD BLESS THIS PATCH

placem!

>Passive: Warwick gains 50/65/80/95/110% attack speed against enemies below 50% health. He also sensed low health champions globally, moving 35/40/45/50/55% faster toward them when out of combat. These bonuses are tripled against enemies below 20% health.
WE BLOODSEEKER NOW

The Weedwick rework is honestly one of the best they've done.

IT'S ONLY FUN IF THEY RUN

Another blitz skin....
So many other champions are hurting for any kind of "re-imagining" but because not enough plebs play them in normal games they will get nothing.

Jarvan's most recent non-team skin is from 08-Feb-2013...
The disgusting fnatic skin is from 2014.

Looks bad imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=qu89IjmGpUI

>430% attack speed vs enemies below 20% health

firefang

youtube.com/watch?v=uxqnLXs1TC4

>still zero damage

>I think the problem I always have with the "They're retarded" argument is that: so am I.

stop being retarded then that's about all u have to do

They nerfed the fuck out of its speed and chaining ability and it still does shit damage. I couldnt give a fuck about that ad ratio.

back to twitch chat faggot, they changed the base damage to 60-100 from 70-150 and the bonus ad ratio is 20% which means you need 250 to break even at rank 5, to add to this now yasuo is forced to max q which makes his dash less spammy

jarvan needs a rework

>not the plush velkoz that guy drew years ago

this lmao

what you want to climb without being better than people? get fucking not-retarded and then you can complain about elo hell

looks fantastic

Armstrong should make a meme like his taric meme with attack speed and WW against trist or jinx

>how much bonus attack speed are you on
>I dunno 120 maybe 150%
>heh you are like a little juggernaut baby, watch this
>ww face with 330% on both eyes . jpg

So the REAL question is... How good will Warwick be top?!?!!?

calling it now you bot lane loses. you win at the 38 min mark with MF and Ori getting caught out

Im gonna love it when he finally settles down as a pick/ban and your stupid ass stops posting this shit

just like that fucking idiot that was saying crit MF was going to be her best build

I have literally never complained about being in EloHell in this entire discussion. As I said in that big post, I named it that back when I was Bronze 5 because Bronze 5 really was hell.

Yeah, I know. It's hard, my helmet doesn't let me see everything on the screen. ;_;

i could see triforce warwick being pretty good

>this garbage
>pick or ban
LOL

>bronze v was hell

bronze is like the most fun place if you don't belong there lmao

>when Riot turns you into Bad!Vi

He still has mana issues with his Q so not very good.

His E is an absolutely disgusting trading tool though

>lemme just ignore all your damage and then CC you afterwards no biggie

anything below d5 is the most fun place to be if you dont belong there.

Anyone else thinking Bloodrazor/Titanic/Tank?

>if you don't belong there

I think you're missing the fact that I'm not a smurf account.

>Yeah, I know. It's hard, my helmet doesn't let me see everything on the screen. ;_;

what helmet? anyway if you actually have anything obstructing your view irl (idk if you're memeing) just sit further back so you have the entire screen in your fov?

besides you probably have shitty decision making so you can work on improving that

You have no fucking clue do you?

You mean just like right now?

Retarded people wear helmets. It was a joke.

Yeah I know I'm not good at the game

elo hell implies you dont belong there

yea but they made it give onhits now and i think his w can be procced for free engage and attack speed maybe? Also im guessing his w passive and his ult are gonnna be super good for gank followups.

>430%
You mean 330% right?

>Darius still not nerfed

What is the fucking point of giving sustain on a low cd to a lanebully?
It's like adding health gain everytime syndra hits Q, it's nonsense.

Meanwhile champs like Shen were deprived of the little sustain they had and Aatrox is crying in a corner watching everyone healing twice as much as him.

>Madred's Bloodrazors
Too soon, user, too soon.

>ywn build Devour on WW again

JUST

330 bonus, so 430 total

maybe i'm wrong

So PBErs,

How is new Warwick?
Is he fun?

Holy shit, that grey warwick skin looks fucking sick. I'm real salty I never bothered to cheese the referral system back in the day

warwicks model looks stupid as fuck

currently nerfs on pbe

>hitting with q handle is now 35% damage instead of 50%

i miss the pre-reddit riot games

Are you really dense or are you just not reading the part where I've said (twice, in fact) that I named it that TWO YEARS AGO

yeah but now that you've acknowledged it there's two routes
either you don't give a fuck and stop complaining about being stuck in silver (which you didn't choose)
or you actually stop complaining and start improving

be harsh on yourself, ignore the mistakes that your team mates make, focus on your mistakes, always ask yourself what you've done wrong after the game and what you can do to avoid such situation next time
strive to address that
youll eventually get good if you want really want to instead of just complaining that youre bad and stuck and not doing anything about it because at this point youre just like those >my life sucks let me just spend 16 hours watching anime and crawling back to bed people

had my experience of yasuo very changed.

Ditch bloodrazor and go trinity. Just build him like hecarim

o i am cummin inside

can you give your ign or tie yourself to a champfag so you can be defamed as a fucking retard?

Not that guy, but I don't find it enjoyable to lose games I can carry just because some bronzie who doesn't care about ranked decides to feed/afk when I don't surrender.

I have had enjoyable games where I was way ahead due to higher skill and no one was triggered on my team, but those don't really make up for the legitimately unwinnable games you get in Bronze because of those kinds of players.

you know you can dodge his q right

Yeah, it's been great. There are actually too many things I could be doing to worry about teammates.

Just picked up the game and flew through Bronze and Silver, friendo.

I love playing j4 but his is pretty one dimensional because of the mobility creep on every new champ.

His w feels so worthless when compared to other defensive shielding abilities like Ekko's.

His ult is still bugged as hell and there should be more reason vayne should be able to tumble out of it for example.

Landing the e q combo is the only thing his kit is good for but what is the point of having it spread across 2 shit tier abilities when so many other champions have it as 1 ability.

How do I do the early clears on Eve?

I'm not sure I'm kiting camps properly.

I don't use skins. They appear to serve no function.

:/

>firefang looks like garbage now
Can I ask for a refund?

Camille is literally Good!J4.

She is so much better than him in every regard that it's like they took his kit and went "okay, now how do we turn him up to 11?".

vayne cant q out of it now though i think they fixed it in 6.24

oh boy can't wait until warwick is pick or ban like yorick was
oh wait

Good. The less dashing he does the better.

the spirit visage healing potential...

When you do Blue to random camp to red you need to leech health off of the raptors as you go by with hunter's talisman.
The only camps you really need to kite are the raptors and Krugs since they can fuck you up early. For wolves I always focus the small ones down as quickly as possible because they are weak and do decent amount of DPS.

i'm not complaining

I literally do not complain about being in silver. You will never see me say I don't belong here. You're projecting a fair bit.

"I have learned nothing" - CertainlyT.

None of what I'm seeing here is okay. Build Bork and Spirit Visage and you won't die. You just won't.

He duels. He teamfights. He provides global vision(?). He tanks. He picks. What doesn't he do?

Every new champion is pick or ban. Even Ivern suffered this.

wasn't your initial post with the screencap in the previous thread a literal complaint though?

ok my main man im gonna walk you through this real carefully
>you refer to bronze V as elo hell
>he says it's fun if you don't belong there
>you say you're not a smurf, implying that's the only way one gets a rank they don't deserve
>i clarify that you said 'elo hell', implying you deserved a better rank because of low teammates, which makes your smurf argument moot

ok buddy im gonna let you chew on that for a bit, hit me up if you have any questions im here all night, remember no such thing as a stupid question!

>see ww building lifesteal
>counter him with 800 gold

Boom, bitch. Master tactician.

reminder that I can make urgot looks overpowered if I strawman like you do

>Waaah why do they only make skins they think they can sell

to be honest, new WW is still just a walking ult.

0 waveclear. Mana problems without blue. no mobility(outside of insane movement steroids) hes op as fuck though.

Would Redemption work on Warwicks new passive?

Yeah, everytime he uses it on the 9 sec cd he has.
Sure my mang.