/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online General

Elder Thread >Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/01/04/crown-store-showcase--january-4th-2017
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2016/12/22/thats-a-wrap-on-2016
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/12/13/celebrate-the-new-life-festival

>Latest patch notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/307930/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-6-11
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>PTS patch notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/311708/pts-patch-notes-v2-7-0-homestead/p1

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Begginer Guide]
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWqnQ2EfnFBh-v5dUwrQ7BxtvLSbESJtq
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWqnQ2EfnFBgjvfzMURBzYTSTxMrf480u
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWqnQ2EfnFBjnoGhKAtFGwT1lXV7FPg2T

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
tesorp.enjin.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Geobasket or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492 (embed)

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is this game worth playing?
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/313531/books-do-not-fit-on-bookshelves
youtube.com/results?search_query=eso templar healer build
google.com.au/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=hrx1WJeUG9LN8ge7tKHQCQ&gws_rd=ssl#q=eso templar healer build
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GO TO SLEEP!

Comfy

ok so
making female stamsorc orc
body?
hight?
color?
hair?

about to hop on

its fucked. i get home from work everyday about 5ish and wait to get on cause i know when i do i'm not getting off till i go to sleep

so i'm gonna wait it out till about 615ish

this game is good.
if there is one thing i could say that i absolutely love is are the dungeons. they are beautiful

glad i came back to this game after a few months
im hooked again

How hard is to craft dummy target skeleton?

hmm

full-muscular, tallest, medium green, black warrior hair

should give her 1-3 age notches too

Just copy paste.

>Stamina Sorcerer

This name makes no sense. What would be a better name for this class?

i downloaded the PTS just now and i logged in and my character isnt updated, its like 20 levels lower than my regular character

how can i update it

Muscle wizard

That's from the Rifton quest right?

Will doing spindleclutch met me anything good? Or is it just a dungeon and not much else

whats the best build for a nightblade breton? can you dual weild one sword or something in one hand and a spell in the other? i wanna make a hybrid class and breton seems the best for it.

Hybrid classes suck, but bretons can make very good nightblade tanks, just use sword n shield on one bar and either another set of sword n shield or a staff of some kind on the other

>wanna make a hybrid class and breton seems the best for it.

Dont Dunmer get a bonus to Mag and Stam?

Meme cancer.

eye color for light olive greenish orc female?
short dark brunette hair

FUCK DUNMERS

I think you can do it for one of the Undaunted members in Glenumbra to get the Undaunted skill line early, otherwise you'd wait until level 45 for them to invite you in to the Undaunted automatically.

FROST STAFF TANKING
R
O
S
T

S
T
A
F
F

Why has no one made any builds yet or shown off what it looks like in PTS?
I already know the answer to that question is because everyone who makes eso videos hates the idea

Okay great thanks, I meant though drop wise. Any good items to farm? I'm almost level 30

thinking about getting this game.
can you max out all skills like in skyrim?
like if im a nord can i max out range, one handed and shield, and magic?
can i be khajiit and max two handed, one handed, and range?
will i still be viable for endgame or pvp if i go something else than my racials say? if i like the look of one race that has like, magica incrased racial ability, can i still get to maxed stamina and be just as good as any other race?

Yes, if you want to be a white guy mag build go Breton, white guy stam build go light skin red guard or imperial

Any race and any class can wield any type of weapon, so you just slot your skill points accordingly. Just know that it's generally the best to pick one stat for your role (Magicka, Stamina, or Health) and stick with it. While you can easily make a stamina based Sorcerer, you don't want a 50/50 spread between Stam and Magic because then you're just bad at both.
Race also doesn't really matter unless you're min/maxing.

What's MagDK like? I thought I read somewhere they're mor melee-oriented, but can I keep playing them at range with two destro staves? I want to play a fire/dragon wizard.

Does the PTS give you all unlocked traits? I kinda want to try tri-stat hybrid tank.

>MagDK

whats the deal with archery?
breton stamina archery build?
why the fuck did they make the breton guy an archer in the official art if thats not his racials? fuck
is archery any good in this game? what armor goes well with archery? light? med? i read i should go med chest legs and boots, and light head gloves and belt, for breton i mean for the magicka regen. archery + self healing magic viable without spending any points into magicka?

i wanna go redguard or khajiit but i dont wanna be a nig/furfag FUCK me

Be a fucking imperial dude that's what I am. Glorious white race, good enough racials to do anything stam related. Imperials and bretons look pretty much the same imo imperials look better

>why the fuck did they make the breton guy an archer in the official art if thats not his racials?
Because it's a trailer and they already had made the elf the magic archetype (note how all three characters fall into the classic archetype of Warrior/Mage/Thief).

>is archery any good in this game?
Sorta. It's good in PvP for ganking, it's useful for applying DoTs in PvE but after you put up your two DoTs you swap back to melee weapons.

>hat armor goes well with archery?
Medium. It gives weapon critical, which is vital for a weapon and stamina based build.

>i read i should go med chest legs and boots, and light head gloves and belt, for breton i mean for the magicka regen
That's dumb and whomever told you it is dumb.

> archery + self healing magic viable without spending any points into magicka?
No. Magicka heals, like magicka damage, scale off magicka.

>Normal Imperial City Prison
>Both DPS are around level 30
>We keep wiping to the first boss because we'll survive until the boss is at like half health and then the adds just overwhelm us and they aren't dying fast enough
>Both DPS are only using bows
>After we wipe they try to votekick the healer

I can't even imagine doing the veteran version of this shit with pugs

i wont be in the same faction as my friends though theyre orc and redguard. can you pve and be in the same guild/party with people from other factions? besides pvp i know you cant do that in pvp,

Yeah as of One Tamriel the only thing you can't do together is pvp stuff

Purchase the imperial add on and then any race any alliance

i just remembered thats the race you pay for.
im not going to spend money on a race..

You just paid for the game

>he didn't get the imperial edition

theyre powerful melee range casters that require long rotations of keeping up a shit load of DoTs

i got the gold edition buddy
yup. im not going to pay again just for a race.

Enjoy being a nigger, Manlet, lanklord, furry, or a blueberry

so no reason to make a range pure?

what are nords then?
pure aryan race my man. taller than most races besides elves.
have fun paying for a class with basically the same shit as redguards except not a nig

more than viable with two destro staves although it's gonna be somewhat rough if playing solo until you get inhale. it's all about the dots, remember. try to mix in a fully charged heavy attack in your rotation and you can get some good dps

Nords are top tier in TES but got fucked in this DPS-heavy game.
Only gonna get better if frost actually gets buffed into usefulness for PvP though.

go play a bosmer then. their stam regen is nice

obsidian shard and flame lash+talons are fine self-heals and work great for solo pre-50, but you'll probably want to change morphs to molten whip for DPS after that.

Nords are the niggers of TES

desu i wouldn't even use molten whip. too many mana issues. magic dk is all about the dots

except that's wrong you fucking retard. the khajiit are the niggers
>always doing skooma
>stealing everything all the time

Khajit are filthy gypsies

Depending on your bars it can boost FoO, which tends to pull in quite a bit of dps. Less useful for burning embers/searing strike but it still helps.

I do play altmer though, so magicka issues are a little less pronounced

getting back into ESO
decided to go for a s+s build. anyone got any links

I like all these skills but there aren't enough slots this is killer

>Can't replace the enchantment on the Leeching Plate set shield

Ree

Is it only because it's a quest reward version, or will it be the same way if I find another as loot? I can replace the enchant on the greaves and sword but not the shield

Is your enchantment low enough level? The thing you're trying to stick on it? It can't be higher level than the item.

The enchant option doesn't even pop up when I right click it in the inventory

>can't set up camp anywhere
>can't cook for bros and strangers that pass by
>can't enter tent to proceed with unlimited ERP works

Muscle Mage

>literal race of black men whose primary source of income is thievery
>not the niggers of TES
What could be more niggerer than being black and stealing things that don't belong to them?

Most Redguards aren't thieves, even redguard pirates are about as common as khajiit pirates

I've been getting the mmo itch, should I give this a shot? Is it active enough? How's the world?

the world is great. they really nailed the morrowind aesthetic. the player base can be pretty awful. there's more than a few people who take this shit far too seriously. i think it's just the wow degenerate perma virgins

Why the fuck am I not getting more emeralds I need to put the training enhancement on my gear

Depends really, you'll find the most autistic fags in DC, while EP is filled with Skyrimbabbies, IMO AD is the most balanced in that regard.

How hard is Fungal Grotto 1 on vet? I want to give it a shot since it's the pledge.

Best edition

The I's aren't very hard on Veteran

Spellsword?

>Begginer guide

Yeah fucking right AD is fucking aids and EP is literal cancer I can't stand it

I need some help. After hitting almost cp 700, I want to try PvP. What's the most cancerous build? I prefer two handed, I've seem (being rekt by) some players knock backing and execution the enemy. How do they do that?

Play a nightblade, wait at the front of dungeons in sneak mode, and gank people.

Not him, but I've got some other questions. I've been playing for two weeks now and haven't gone into pvp. I hear that bows do less damage because they're ranged, and if they did the same here would be no point in using swords, which is fair. But I also hear that a lot of pvp is skill based. Is it possible, with time and practice, to main using a bow and just be good at kiting people? I'm not talking going bow/bow but using bow for most of the fight. Or is it just not going to happen?

Putting stam(ina) sorc(erer) and the variations into an anagram maker came up with a few decent ones

Storm Careers
Sac Storm
MacArsonist
Macro Stains
O, Smart Sanic
Manic Ass Rot
Mr. Ass Cation
Sarcoma Reinsert

unfortunately no good ones with REE, but we can't have everything

>O, Smart Sanic
It knows.

>Macro Stains

I like it

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/313531/books-do-not-fit-on-bookshelves
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So was spellcrafting cancelled entirely?

>tfw you get Warden's Courage with Defending from your very first Imperial Prison run

Life is good

What are some good Templar healing builds niggas?

youtube.com/results?search_query=eso templar healer build

google.com.au/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=hrx1WJeUG9LN8ge7tKHQCQ&gws_rd=ssl#q=eso templar healer build

kek

>Stamina sorcerer makes no sense

Description from Morrowind:
>Though spellcasters by vocation, sorcerers rely most on summonings and enchantments. They are greedy for magic scrolls, rings, armor and weapons, and commanding undead and Daedric servants gratifies their egos
Description from Oblivion
>Besting the most well-equipped fighters, they rely on the spells of the mystic arts. Unique to these mages is the bodily stamina to be armed with the thickest armor.
Skills used by NPC's in Skyrim marked as "Sorcerers"
>One-Handed
>Heavy Armor
>Destruction
>Alteration
>Illusion
>It just werk

Todd had us covered all along. Based Todd.

561 cheese pizzas seems like a lot. how often do they do double experience points?

>waiting for public dungeon bosses to respawn

Why do I care about these stupid conqueror achievements

Furniture

What did he mean by this

3 or 4 times a year. They haven't introduced a summer event but I do believe they will.

FG1 not hard at all, probably the easiest vet dungeon.
Spindle1/Wayrest1 final boss on hardmode will fuck your shit up if you don't know what to do

Glowy speedy lightning death meta

Next one should be around easter.

>Spindle1/Wayrest1
Holy fuck this, especial Wayrest1 on hard mode. She will fuck you up if you don't have spider senses.

>No matter how much stuff you buy in preparation of the new patch, you still need to farm all the new materials.

>Manic Ass Rot
So very appropriate