Too lazy to work for others, start my own business

Anyone who doesnt have their own business is downright retarded.

How can you work for someone else without feeling like a tool?

Who else feels this way. Why work for someone else. HELLO PEOPLE, we're in 2016.

I started my first business with 500 bucks and a dream.

So boys, what business ideas are we working with here. What are your ideas and plans to become the CEO?

If you're too lazy to work for others then you are extremely too lazy to run a business.

False.

I own my own business, kinda wishing I worked for someone else right now.

Retard:The Post.

>Bill gates: I hire a lazy person to do a hard job cause theyll find an easier way to do it

Heh, no wonder biz is filled with broke bitcoin tin foil hatters. The main reason I founded my own business was because I was too lazy to work for anyone but myself.

Im not earning someone else a dime? The hell is wrong with you.

came here to post this, lol at the retards in this thread.

You need an enourmous amount of dicipline to run a business. A lot more than working for someone else.

>People who work for other people are retarded
>What are your ideas and plans to become the CEO?

The owner of this site Hiro didnt even work for anyone but himself. Literally went to college and started 2ch and got big.

You need the will to run your own business and not deal with other people's bs. Numerous company founders were lazy people.

What youre spouting and defending is conservative rhetoric thats long since been outdated.

my dad owns his own business and he is always stressed

there's no winning unless you get famous and rich

Name numerous business owners that don't have work ethic and motivation? Go to every business in your town and ask the owners if they started it because they were too lazy to work for somebody else.

>Go to every business in your town and ask the owners if they started it because they were too lazy to work for somebody else.
most of us aren't going to admit that in public.

also you won't find the lazy owners in their businesses. Just saying.

Kenny Troutt, good example. Started his damn business and piggybacked off his fucking fathers business to make billions. Didnt work for anyone but himself.

Anyone who starts a business wants to be their own boss. Its just the people who are lazy and start their own ventures arent lazy about it because they are the ones calling the shots so it makes the progress and work more exciting and beneficial.

Speaking realistically I've always wanted to start a business which can make me a small but semi-reliable income for very little effort. Even if it's just a side project. Is there anything I should be looking into which could make that dream a reality?

Most of the things I've already considered are swamped with third world competition more than happy to make below minimum wage.

What kind of business OP? I'll be launching a kickstarter in the next few weeks, for close to the same reasons as you; not that I'm too lazy to work for somebody else, but I'll drink water out of a ditch before I work at $20 an hour when I'm earning somebody else $400 an hour.

Exactly. I'm not disputing OP. I'm just saying lazy is the wrong word to use.

People don't start businesses because they are lazy. They start businesses because they know they are better than some wagecuck and have the motivation and work ethics. They are the opposite of lazy.

Your example of all business owners is based off of a billionaire? Wow are you even 21 yet?

News flash, he wasnt a billionaire when he started out.

I run a small gambling house where people come in and bet or double down their money in the hopes of winning big. My house rules are low and I only employ 2 other people full time. We make a fuck ton of cash. Margins of 20k a month off the people in the city looking for some late night fun.

Started with 500 bucks and a room. I mean come on. I cant lose

So you're running an illegal business. Go figure.

>Anyone who doesnt have their own business is downright retarded.

I don't know if I would necessarily agree with that. Personally, I choose to live by that philosophy and have been fortunate enough to find success with my own ventures but I have approached many people with this same question and the responses were decently versed. Some people are only willing to put forth so much volition when it comes to "work" and are usually able to do so because they find fulfillment outside of making money. These people find a decent paying job and are happy with that.

These people who are hell bent on "not working for the man" tend to be darker in nature and/or cynical so they suffer in areas of life related to personal development/relationships/fulfillment etc... but are able to chug along because they keep making more and more money and becoming more powerful.

It's a bit of a give and take and really comes down to finding your place in this messed up world.

It is legal in the city im in and registered as an LLC, I dont get what your deal is man.

It's not "legal" in any city just by having a LLC. I'm assuming you make money from commissions. Do you have a class 3 gambling license?

if you have an LLC they can only put your company in prison, not you.

t. bank robber with an LLC

Nope

this is why windows sucks so hard

>didn't work for anyone else
Worked for Trump too.
Actually a lot of born rich people do this.

I hate that quote. Bill Gates worked retardedly, sleep-at-the-office, 100 hour weeks hard even when he didn't have to. That was after a childhood spent constantly programming and learning on a giant-ass computer his school somehow afforded. He audited as many classes as he took at Harvard just because he couldn't bear there being information he might not be able to learn. And he's constantly spoken about how he thought he did more for the Microsoft business than Paul Allen and deserved the bigger cut of stock and profit that he got (probably true)

He was always conniving to make sure he and his company stay ahead. He's one of the all time hustlers, and I bet he said that quote just so other companies would try and hire lazy people.

No way man he did that because he was too lazy to work for someone else. OP isn't wrong!

I don't have the capital to build my own powerplant to operate hurr durr im so dum..

He did do it because he didnt want to work for someone else. Lazy people dont work for others. They work for themselves. All that poster did was prove how great and how vaild my point is

Lazy people get welfare. The most motivated and hardest working people work for themselves.

this belief is so strong with the right wingnuts on Veeky Forums that they'll actually get mad at you if you tell them you started a business so you could retire.

The vast majority of business owners want nothing more than not having to work. We might work if want to, but we don't like having to.

freedom is what most people call it.

>The vast majority of business owners want nothing more than not having to work.
>freedom is what most people call it.

This, this this this this this. 100% this. Okay, 98% this.

The main reason I've been working to create a product, start a business, and launch a kickstarter is because I want to be financially free as soon as possible. I am not going to be tied to some bullshit wagecuck job until I'm 70 earning somebody else hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars per year while I'm paid tiny peanuts from their profit. Fuck that.

The other reason is that I want to see how far we can scale it, how many products we can create, and basically how successful of a company we can run. This is the greedy side, that other 2% of why I started the business. I just want more.

Its what you want in life. Working for someone else means less pay for what you do but you know you will get payed. Working for yourself means more money for what you do but you could lose money as well. Its risk vs stability, both are understandable.

Lol. I did the whole year I was bumbling around in this bitch. Of course I still worked for someone else so I could afford to drive this and still listen to people bitch about delivery fees. If u want free deliveryour go to the Quarry and fill up your hatchback faggot.

Mfw I want freedom more than about anything...

>Mfw I single handedly run a quarry alone. My boss stops by about twice a year or less.
>Mfw I see the piss test guy more than my boss.

I like that picture but would you please explain it to me? Does it mean that Hilary got roasted? Pls help

Right, but you have to arbeit like a motherfucker to mach yourself frei. Entrepreneurs easily work 3x as many hours as wagecucks and that's on top of being immeasurably smarter.

> Start a business
> Hire workers
> Worker 1 kills worker 2 with a shovel
> Get send into jail

Yeah no I stay a wagecuck without responsibilities thank you.

>you have to arbeit like a motherfucker to macht yourself frei
Pffft hahaha, I'm gonna print this and hide it in my office somewhere

>Entrepreneurs easily work 3x as many hours as wagecucks
there aren't that many hours in a day. A person has to sleep at some point.

after being in the military for 2 years i can say that working for yourself is the best option unless you want to irreversible back & neck issues when you are 30

Lazy people start their own business
Super motivated, highly intelligent people start their own cutting edge business and make billions

both can be true you know

don't tell you wasted that $500 on selling e-cigs like a bunch of idiots i have seen idiots like this failed hard.

>Retard

They don't work 3x the hours, they just do 3x the work in a given day. It is the difference between taking as many breaks as possible in 8 hours vs still trying to squeeze in one more task on hour 10.

Fuck if I know. Was in the art board and I was dicking off saving shit.

"Muh cankle."

Pic related.

But I got man sized screws.

Feelsbatman.jog

>they just do 3x the work in a given day
you're getting closer.

it's not about how long we work, it's about what we get done. I don't get paid by the hour, so yes. If I work I will get at least 3 times more than your average employee.

I usually pay other people to work though. The point isn't to work hard, it's to stop working.

both work ethic and motivation are meaningless words when you have your own business.
>work ethic
Doesn't really matter as long as you get money
>motivation
Money. And you get to keep all of it.

>this belief is strong with right wingnuts
The belief that welfare recipients are lazy and successful business owners are hard working and motivated? Thats not a right wing belief?
It doesn't matter why you are motivated or working hard, the fact is that you are motivated and working hard. Just because you are working hard so you don't have to work doesn't mean you aren't working hard.

>Just because you are working hard so you don't have to work doesn't mean you aren't working hard.
true but americans vastly overestimate how much hard work and how long we have to do it.

some business owners do indeed work really hard all their lives. Those are the ones that suck at it.

Personally if I was still in the "working really hard stage" after 6 months I'd quit and try something else. Starting a business should never be that hard unless you're really bad at it.

>Thats not a right wing belief?
it is.
because in reality you can't generalize people like that. Most welfare recipients aren't lazy, most of them are disabled or recently unemployed.

most business owners aren't hard working, unless we're counting the self-employed as business owners.

It's wingnuts, racists, and children that try to stereotype people and fail this badly.

Underrated fucking post.

Exactly